Author Topic: Illegal Aliens are a "Pestilence"  (Read 990 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Illegal Aliens are a "Pestilence"
« on: April 12, 2019, 09:26:29 AM »
Fascinating, isn't it? When Trump says he might distribute the people rushing the Southern border into sanctuary cities, they suddenly turn from downtrodden asylum seekers into a pestilence. NIMBY, baby.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2019/04/12/awful-cnn-analyst-jeffrey-toobin-calls-illegal-immigrants-a-pestilence-in-rant-about-trump-and-sanctuarycities-watch/

This is one of Trump's best trolls, and I wish he would actually do it. Put your neighborhoods where your mouth is, leftists.

"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: Illegal Aliens are a "Pestilence"
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2019, 09:59:18 AM »
Peak 2019?
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2019, 10:01:13 AM »
Peak 2019?

I refuse to make that prediction anymore. They continue to show me that I simply can't comprehend what "peak" is when talking about TDS escapades.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2019, 10:03:44 AM »
Trump doesn't have to actually ship the illegal aliens anywhere.  He just has to act like he will.  If he issues an order to the Border Patrol to send the illegals to California, you'll see how fast the dems will change their tune.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

Pb

• friend
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2019, 10:33:50 AM »
Hmm, I don't know about that.  Leftists probably want even more illegals in CA.

I have read that speculation that one of the reasons the wealthy love illegal immigrants because they displace blacks in the cities.

True?  I don't know.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2019, 12:36:18 PM »
Hmm, I don't know about that.  Leftists probably want even more illegals in CA.

I have read that speculation that one of the reasons the wealthy love illegal immigrants because they displace blacks in the cities.

True?  I don't know.

It's happening around here. Neighborhoods that were almost 100 percent black as recently as the 1980s or 90s are now predominately Hispanic. I'm not any more likely to enter those neighborhoods at night, but now when I have to drive through during daylight hours I need a Spanish dictionary to understand the signs on the storefronts.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

grampster

• friend
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2019, 09:18:30 PM »
It's happening around here. Neighborhoods that were almost 100 percent black as recently as the 1980s or 90s are now predominately Hispanic. I'm not any more likely to enter those neighborhoods at night, but now when I have to drive through during daylight hours I need a Spanish dictionary to understand the signs on the storefronts.

Nothing unusual about that.  One neighborhood in my town was Whitebread, then Italian, then Black, then Mexican, now Central American.

Another was Whitebread, then Dutch, then Black, then Mexican, now Central American.

Another Whitebread, then Dutch, then black, then Vietnamese, then Mexican, now slowly turning Central American.
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2019, 04:31:53 AM »
Illegals serve two purposes for the left- voters and a club to beat the right with about how “heartless, cruel, and racist” the right is for not wanting to be overrun by them. Beyond that the left doesn’t give a *expletive deleted*it about them
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!