Author Topic: Water marking type program type question  (Read 408 times)

never_retreat

• Head Muckety Muck
  • friend
Water marking type program type question
« on: May 03, 2019, 05:20:08 PM »
Does anyone know of something I can use to water mark an image with variable info?
I want to use the same image and essentially stick different part numbers on each one. Part numbers supplied by an excel file.
I want to add a large amount of tiny parts and pieces to my website. Google really does not like generic photos. If there each different it should appease the Google God's.the. As I get the products in as needed I can photograph them and replace the default images.
I needed a mod to change my signature because the concept of "family friendly" eludes me.
Just noticed that a mod changed my signature. How long ago was that?
A few months-mods

RoadKingLarry

• friends
Re: Water marking type program type question
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2019, 05:25:25 PM »
I've done watermarking with Adobe Lightroom but that is more of a photography application and the watermark feature maybe more labor intenssive than what you want to mess with.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams