Author Topic: Hoping Karma finds her  (Read 622 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Hoping Karma finds her
« on: May 15, 2019, 02:30:21 PM »
"Allegedly"
Looks pretty darn clear to me

Just-released video shows man being pushed off Las Vegas bus a month before his death
https://www.wave3.com/2019/05/15/just-released-video-shows-man-being-pushed-off-las-vegas-bus-month-before-his-death/

Direct youtube link to the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=36&v=Cz_XUcc7-eI

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Re: Hoping Karma finds her
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2019, 02:39:29 PM »
Charged with murder.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2019, 02:43:56 PM »
Such an evil woman. I have to wonder if race played into this* or if she has so little regard for anyone else, regardless of race.

*e.g. "How dare this white man tell me not to subject the entire bus to my profanity-laced tirade!"
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2019, 02:55:00 PM »
Charged with murder.

I have problems with this, she will get to plea down to something less severe than murder and will do a pittance of jail time if any. When in all actuality she be stood up against a wall and removed from the living. Harsh, yes, but it is hard to argue that it was not purposeful after watching the video. Callous disregard for another human's fate by her purposeful actions, she should forfeit her life.

bob

*and this is why I can never get picked to sit on a jury. :(

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2019, 03:17:23 PM »
Such an evil woman. I have to wonder if race played into this* or if she has so little regard for anyone else, regardless of race.

*e.g. "How dare this white man tell me not to subject the entire bus to my profanity-laced tirade!"

I'm sure to some in the media and the left she's the victim here because, you know, Trump
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes