Author Topic: Shooting at Walmart in El Paso  (Read 4485 times)

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
Shooting at Walmart in El Paso
« on: August 03, 2019, 02:46:15 PM »
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

MechAg94

• friend
Re: Shooting at Walmart in El Paso
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2019, 02:58:18 PM »
Sounds like it is over, but police are still treating wounded and pulling everything together.  I base that on the video of people standing around in Walmart near the door.  I guess there will be a press conference at some point. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2019, 03:25:32 PM »
They're saying 15-20 people shot
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2019, 03:31:05 PM »
21 yr old man arrested.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2019, 04:22:24 PM »
It's bad

Nearly two dozen people were reportedly killed and at least 22 others, including a four-month-old baby, were wounded on Saturday after a gunman reportedly opened fire inside a Walmart in El Paso.
Reports on social media indicate that a manifesto written by the alleged shooter has been making the rounds on various web sites.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7317905/El-Paso-police-say-theres-active-shooter-local-mall.html

- Calvin and Hobbes

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2019, 04:42:59 PM »
Anybody still think nothing's going on?
 [tinfoil]
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
""If you elect me, your taxes are going to be raised, not cut."
                         - master strategist Joe Biden

WLJ

• friends
- Calvin and Hobbes

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2019, 05:03:49 PM »
Nice to see he had the forethought to wear ear protection.
""If you elect me, your taxes are going to be raised, not cut."
                         - master strategist Joe Biden

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2019, 05:05:41 PM »
Anna Giaritelli

@Anna_Giaritelli

A law enforcement official in El Paso told me the Walmart shooter is in custody. Patrick Crusius of Dallas. Just turned 21 years old this week.
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2019, 05:08:24 PM »
Could be BS, don't know

https://heavy.com/news/2019/08/active-shooter-el-paso-walmart-cielo-vista/

Scott Stedman @ScottMStedman
     · 2h
    Replying to @ScottMStedman

I can report that the FBI is investigating this manifesto and taking it seriously.

Scott Stedman @ScottMStedman

BREAKING: FBI investigating possible manifesto from the shooter which starts with the following two sentences: "In general, I support the Christchurch shooter and his manifesto. This attack is a response to the
    Hispanic invasion of Texas"
    3:04 PM - Aug 3, 2019
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2019, 05:46:20 PM »
Looks like an AK again
You have to click on the photo to full size it and then go to the 2nd photo to see the gun clearly..

https://twitter.com/OfficialJoelF/status/1157742424548106240/photo/1
- Calvin and Hobbes

Frank Castle

• friend
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2019, 06:01:22 PM »
Possession of any weapon at Simon malls, whether concealed or displayed openly, is in violation of mall policy. This policy is intended first and foremost to maintain a safe, secure and comfortable environment at our malls, which has always been our top priority, and to avoid any situation that could potentially place at risk the safety of our shoppers and employees.

Simon malls are private property, and like virtually every other facility in the community that is accessible by the public, ownership/management has the right to prohibit the possession of weapons, both displayed or concealed, other than licensed weapons carried by law enforcement personnel.

Julie Rigby – Longview Mall Manager”

https://crimeresearch.org/2019/08/yet-another-shooting-at-a-gun-free-zone-el-paso-shooting-at-cielo-vista-mall-is-apparently-in-a-place-that-banned-permitted-concealed-handguns/?fbclid=IwAR0I3liBoMBvaPSELashG3bfThoZQPK96dZxwqnRG7BE7u3L2846i22d8iw

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2019, 06:01:55 PM »
My usual questions:

1. Was it a gun-free zone? (Being a Walmart, in Texas, I'll guess probably no -- for a change)
Is the Walmart part of the mall? The aerial photo makes it appear that the walmart is a typical, free-standing Walmart store.

2. Was the gun purchased legally?
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2019, 06:05:23 PM »
Assault Weapons (as defined by politicians) Import Ban being renewed/strengthened in 3...2....1! And once the are buoyed by that success they will be going after all *Assault Weapons*.

bob

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2019, 06:09:00 PM »
Possession of any weapon at Simon malls, whether concealed or displayed openly, is in violation of mall policy. This policy is intended first and foremost to maintain a safe, secure and comfortable environment at our malls, which has always been our top priority, and to avoid any situation that could potentially place at risk the safety of our shoppers and employees.

Simon malls are private property, and like virtually every other facility in the community that is accessible by the public, ownership/management has the right to prohibit the possession of weapons, both displayed or concealed, other than licensed weapons carried by law enforcement personnel.

Julie Rigby – Longview Mall Manager”

https://crimeresearch.org/2019/08/yet-another-shooting-at-a-gun-free-zone-el-paso-shooting-at-cielo-vista-mall-is-apparently-in-a-place-that-banned-permitted-concealed-handguns/?fbclid=IwAR0I3liBoMBvaPSELashG3bfThoZQPK96dZxwqnRG7BE7u3L2846i22d8iw

Guess he didn't get the memo
- Calvin and Hobbes

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2019, 06:55:08 PM »
Given that this turd left a manifesto decrying the "Hispanic invasion", this event is likely to gain serious traction among the usual suspects.  What's worse, it's likely to push some of the fence sitting congress critters over to the other side.  Not good.
And of course, it will be Trump's fault.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

Frank Castle

• friend
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2019, 07:23:37 PM »
The manifesto, and it's GOING to feed the left. But..... he has point, on the immigrants and the democrats party issue.   

https://media.8ch.net/file_store/7e1363f7757dbaa81b0be29cedfb854dbdd7c3559b1c5afa0e15d63402d39934.pdf

https://heavy.com/news/2019/08/patrick-crusius-manifesto-el-paso-shooting/

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2019, 07:33:40 PM »
That's absolutely going to feed the left. The only thing he puts in it that the right can use is his reasoning for a defenseless target, i.e, a no gun zone. His talk about the Founding Fathers giving him the tools to do what he did, via the 2nd, will be eaten up by the left.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2019, 07:36:51 PM »

And of course, it will be Trump's fault.

Every mass shooting in the past two and a half years has been Trump's fault.

I count 34 mass shooting during Obama's two terms in office. 244 people killed, 586 people injured/wounded. Why aren't those Obama's fault?

brimic

• friends
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2019, 07:39:01 PM »
Every mass shooting in the past two and a half years has been Trump's fault.

I count 34 mass shooting during Obama's two terms in office. 244 people killed, 586 people injured/wounded. Why aren't those Obama's fault?

Those numbers are just a holiday weekend in chicago
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2019, 08:30:59 PM »
- Calvin and Hobbes

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2019, 09:02:54 PM »
 [tinfoil]
It wasn't too long ago that I would not have thought the left capable of doing such things and trying to make I look like the other side is to blame.
This just checks too many boxes.
The last one didn't get the legs they needed.
I hope I'm wrong and this is just another nutjob off his psychiatric meds.
 [tinfoil]
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2019, 11:03:25 PM »
 any current copies of his manifesto available?
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2019, 11:16:07 PM »
any current copies of his manifesto available?

https://drudgereport.com/flashtx.htm

Copy it now before it disappears