Author Topic: Eat the Babies  (Read 1649 times)

griz

• friend
Eat the Babies
« on: October 04, 2019, 07:29:28 AM »
I put this here rather than politics because this seems more a manifestation of mental illness rather than concerns over pollution.  A woman at an AOC town hall meeting advanced a novel idea to stop CO2 problems:

Even if we were to bomb Russia, it’s not enough. There’s too many people, too much pollution. So, we have to get rid of the babies. That’s a big problem. Just stopping having babies just isn’t enough. We need to eat the babies.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/get-rid-of-the-babies-distraught-woman-at-aoc-town-hall-urges-eating-babies-to-fight-climate-change
Sent from a stone age computer via an ordinary keyboard.

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
Re: Eat the Babies
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2019, 07:48:18 AM »
A modest suggestion.

Should be swiftly implemented.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Modest_Proposal

« Last Edit: October 04, 2019, 10:51:04 AM by 230RN »
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

DittoHead

• friend
  • Writing for the Bulwark since August 2019
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2019, 08:14:56 AM »
manifestation of mental illness

That seems to be the consensus, I hope she gets some help.
In the moral, catatonic stupor America finds itself in today it is only disagreement we seek, and the more virulent that disagreement, the better.

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2019, 08:21:27 AM »
It wouldn't be surprising to me if she was a paid troll.

Otherwise, yes, hopefully she gets some help.

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

brimic

• friends
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2019, 08:24:00 AM »
It wouldn't be surprising to me if she was a paid troll.

Otherwise, yes, hopefully she gets some help.

Paid troll or a plant.
What if her purpose was to make AOC look sane in comparison?

I'll still go with insane. she has such disheveled look and presence that I could smell the cat pee through the video.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2019, 09:25:58 AM »
Never one to allow a crisis to be wasted, AOC used that woman as a plug for Medicare for All.

She (AOC) is disgusting.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2019, 09:36:33 AM »
Kind of a sad commentary on our current world that I can't tell if she's truly mentally ill or a plant, and if a plant, from which side.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2019, 09:59:31 AM »
Kind of a sad commentary on our current world that I can't tell if she's truly mentally ill or a plant, and if a plant, from which side.

I was coming here to post that exact thought.

I think shes a troll. But I can't be sure.

On that note:

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2019/10/03/and-were-officially-dead-famed-feminist-naomi-wolf-agrees-with-parody-titania-mcgrath-on-the-anti-trans-movement/
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2019, 10:06:09 AM »

New front runner for the Nobel PP
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

brimic

• friends
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2019, 10:39:57 AM »

Poe's law, in the flesh.

This is just the daily reminder that we have slipped over to or converged with the Clownworld timeline.
*Honk*
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2019, 10:47:17 AM »
When all those babies you ate goes straight to your knees:

;)

bob

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2019, 10:48:25 AM »
A modest suggestion.

Should be swiftly implemented.

Hmmmm.... I'm thinking I'd better add this in light of the later discussion in this thread:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Modest_Proposal

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2019, 10:57:14 AM »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

DittoHead

• friend
  • Writing for the Bulwark since August 2019
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2019, 12:09:39 PM »
The connection of this stunt to LaRouche was first noted by London-based Matthew Sweet, author of the book Operation Chaos, which looks at conspiracy theorists of the late 1960s, including Lyndon LaRouche Jr., the late cofounder of the group. LaRouche, who was perhaps best known for his antisemitic conspiracy theories, died this past February. LaRouche claimed that Jews were actually funding the KKK and said that the Queen of England wanted to have him killed.

“It is textbook stuff,” Sweet told Gizmodo via Twitter DM, referring to yesterday’s bizarre stunt. “They have been in this game for decades.”

So I guess she was a plant. However, being part of the LaRouche movement is it's own mental illness.  [tinfoil]
In the moral, catatonic stupor America finds itself in today it is only disagreement we seek, and the more virulent that disagreement, the better.

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2019, 12:36:27 PM »
Very odd that.

Don't know what to think about that.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2019, 02:34:02 PM »
Very odd that.

Don't know what to think about that.

That the Larouchies are less crazy than the Global Warming Climate Change Watermelons?

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

fifth_column

• friend
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2019, 04:00:49 PM »
Oh no!  It's part of a movement!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1180172310147457025
Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will... The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress. ― Frederick Douglass

No American citizen should be willing to accept a government that uses its power against its own people.  -  Catherine Engelbrecht

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2019, 03:16:00 PM »

;)

bob

It took the second or third time I saw that picture to realize what you were talking about.   =D
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2019, 10:34:17 PM »
I just scrolled up and looked... hory-Carp! :rofl:
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2019, 05:33:04 AM »

;)

bob

:rofl:

Knees are always ugly unless (A) they're covered with hosiery; (B) they're made up; (C) they're slightly or more than slightly bent.

You might notice that many pix of glamorgals have one knee, slightly bent, in front of the other, to minimize that knee problem.

While that's partly due to the glamorgal's natural positioning, it can be used deliberately by the photog for good effect.

In general, take full-length pix of women from a slightly lower angle, of men at a slightly higher angle... especially with a shorter lens.   The lower angle emphasizes the lower body, the higher angle emphasizes the upper body. The point here really, is don't violate that rule in the opposite direction.

Always do portraits with a longer lens.

Keep model release forms in your gadget bag.

Nap time.  <yawn>

« Last Edit: October 07, 2019, 05:53:39 AM by 230RN »

grampster

• friend
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2019, 02:03:04 PM »
So, would eating babies qualify as veal?
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2019, 02:33:11 PM »
So, would eating babies qualify as veal?

I'd say no.

Young Beef is called "Veal"

Young pork is called "pork".

I'd assume Long Pork follows the pork nomenclature.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2019, 04:02:47 PM »
I'd say no.

Young Beef is called "Veal"

Young pork is called "pork".

I'd assume Long Pork follows the pork nomenclature.
I would call it cannibalism, but non-humans may not.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Doggy Daddy

• Poobah
  • friend
  • From the saner side of Las Vegas
« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2019, 09:43:33 PM »
:rofl:

Knees are always ugly unless (A) they're covered with hosiery; (B) they're made up; (C) they're slightly or more than slightly bent.

You might notice that many pix of glamorgals have one knee, slightly bent, in front of the other, to minimize that knee problem.

While that's partly due to the glamorgal's natural positioning, it can be used deliberately by the photog for good effect.

In general, take full-length pix of women from a slightly lower angle, of men at a slightly higher angle... especially with a shorter lens.   The lower angle emphasizes the lower body, the higher angle emphasizes the upper body. The point here really, is don't violate that rule in the opposite direction.

Always do portraits with a longer lens.

Keep model release forms in your gadget bag.

Nap time.  <yawn>

What lens/angle/technique makes the knees not look like the faces of babies?

Would you exchange
a walk-on part in a war
for a lead role in a cage?
-P.F.

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2019, 02:18:45 PM »
LOL... just a few days before this meme broke, I was on FB messenger with a friend, and she was complaining about being in a doctors office waiting room with a bunch of mothers and crying/fussy babies.

So I sent her a sound message comprised of: "EAT THOSE BABIES BITE THE BABIES EAT THE BABIES BITE EM! EAT THOSE BABIES!" in a weird kind of growling scream.

And she played it at top volume and fumbled her phone trying to stop it. And then had everyone in the waiting room staring at her like:

=|

I am the best friend nobody ever knew they needed.  :rofl:
I promise not to duck.