Author Topic: SNOW  (Read 819 times)

grampster

• friend
SNOW
« on: December 11, 2019, 04:07:40 PM »
It Snowed Last Night
8:00 am:  I made a snowman.   

8:10 -  A feminist passed by and asked me why I didn't make a snow woman.   

8:15 -  So, I made a snow woman.   

8:17 -  My feminist neighbor complained about the snow woman's voluptuous chest saying it objectified snow women everywhere.   

8:20 -  The gay couple living nearby threw a hissy fit and moaned it should have been two snow men instead.   

8:22 -  The transgender man/woman/person asked why I didn't just make one snow person with detachable parts.   

8:25 -  The vegans at the end of the lane complained about the carrot nose, as veggies are food and not to decorate snow figures with.   

8:28 -  I was being called a racist because the snow couple is white.   

8:31 -  The Muslim gent across the road demanded the snow woman wear a burqua.   

8:40 - The police arrived saying someone had been offended.   

8:42 - The feminist neighbor complained again that the broomstick of the snow woman needed to be removed because it depicted women in a domestic role.   

8:43 - The council equality officer arrived and threatened me with eviction.   

8:45 - TV news crew from CTV showed up.  I was asked if I know the difference between snowmen and snow-women. I replied "Snowballs" and am now called a sexist.   

9:00 - I was on the news as a suspected terrorist, racist, homophobe and sensibility offender, bent on stirring up trouble during difficult weather.   
9:10 - I was asked if I have any accomplices. My children were taken by social services.   

9:29 - Far left protesters offended by everything marched down the street demanding for me to be beheaded.   

Moral:      There is no moral to this story. It is what we have become.
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

MechAg94

• friend
Re: SNOW
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2019, 04:29:44 PM »
 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:.......  :O... ???....... =|......... :'(

(dangit, you have me communicating in emojis)
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

HankB

• friend
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2019, 04:58:31 PM »
Successful humor always has an element of truth in it.

That was a funny story.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2019, 09:08:14 AM »
« Last Edit: December 16, 2019, 05:30:07 PM by 230RN »
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2019, 10:23:58 AM »
8:45 - TV news crew from CTV showed up.  I was asked if I know the difference between snowmen and snow-women. I replied "Snowballs" and am now called a sexist.   

One has two carrots the other one.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2019, 10:29:22 AM »
First mistake?

Responding to the feminist.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.