Author Topic: Disney World..um...happiest...place on earth? With shovel fights and immolation?  (Read 782 times)

Manedwolf

• friend
I think someone needs to thaw out Walt and let him go Chuck Norris on the employees. Talk about his concept of "bad show"...

Police: Worker Doused With Gas, Nearly Ignited At Disney Rhino Pond

An argument inside a black rhino exhibit at Disney's Animal Kingdom theme park led to a bizarre attack in which a worker was doused with gasoline and nearly set on fire, according to police.

Deputies said Disney contractor Steven Kim doused a co-worker with gasoline and then struck a lighter at a distance at 3 a.m. Thursday.

Kim claims the man was chasing him with a shovel.

The two men were cleaning the black rhino pond at the Disney theme park when the incident happened, police said.

The alleged victim was not injured. He ran away and called authorities.

Kim, of Melbourne, was jailed on an aggravated assault charge.

http://www.local6.com/news/11143215/detail.html

Brad Johnson

• friend
  • Witty, charming, handsome, and completely insane.
Well, you knew someone would snap someday.  You can only wear those mouse-ear hats for so long before someone has to go up in flames...

Brad
It's all about the pancakes, people.
"And he thought cops wouldn't chase... a STOLEN DONUT TRUCK???? That would be like Willie Nelson ignoring a pickup full of weed."
-HankB

Loucks

That sounds quite a bit more entertaining than the usual bilge they fob off as "entertainment."
non serviam

Antibubba

• friend
I think he should plead insanity.  You know, from hearing, thousands of times,

"It's A Small World After All/
It's A Small World After All/
It's A Small, Small World
"

Gakk-where's my shovel!!!!
If life gives you melons, you may be dyslexic.

mustanger98

• friend
I think he should plead insanity.  You know, from hearing, thousands of times,

"It's A Small World After All/
It's A Small, Small World
"

Gakk-where's my shovel!!!!

And even with the fishing down there- inside the Disney grounds- you get to where you won't be surprised if the next largemouth bass you reel in will come up singing that song.

CAnnoneer

• friend
Didn't Heinlein use to say: "Every real man at least sometimes feels like hoisting the Jolly Roger and chopping heads."

JAlexander

• friend
Didn't Heinlein use to say: "Every real man at least sometimes feels like hoisting the Jolly Roger and chopping heads."

H. L. Menken, actually.  Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.

James