Author Topic: A small triumph over Marxism...  (Read 1221 times)

Manedwolf

• friend
A small triumph over Marxism...
« on: March 05, 2007, 06:15:25 AM »
I'm sure you've seen the news about the riots and violence by leftists in Copenhagen just now, when the rightful owners of a building tried to evict the squatters who "demanded" that they had the right to live there rent-free, and "demanded" that the government supply them with another building for free.

This is the sort of drivel they wrote:

Marxists are by no means neutral in this struggle. We think that the main responsibility for this conflict lies with the advocates of a bourgeois policy and with the capitalist system as a whole. We fight against the lies of the bourgeois and their malicious attack on The Youth House and every other cultural community of the youth and the people. We also think that the demand for more youth houses is an important demand that should be taken up as a significant part of the revolutionary struggle.

And this is how they expressed their "struggle". By burning the cars and businesses of productive citizens.

They even vandalized the famous Little Mermaid statue, throwing pink paint on it.

And here is Denmark's answer. First, the arrest of 650 local and foreign violent leftists. And two, this was the fate, today, of their Marxist enclave they destroyed the property of others and threw rocks and Molotovs at police to defend.

Raise a glass of aquavit in "Skaal" to the Danish goverment, which finally found their inner Vikings. Good show, Denmark.

Now if only more of Europe would follow their lead.

Cromlech

• friend
  • English bloke
Re: A small triumph over Marxism...
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2007, 06:20:20 AM »
 laugh
When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt, run in little circles, wave your arms and shout!

El Tejon

• friend
    • http://www.kirkfreemanlaw.com
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2007, 06:21:08 AM »
Found their inner Viking?  After how many years letting the squatters use the building?
I do not smoke pot, wear Wookie suits, live in my mom's basement, collect unemployment checks or eat Cheetoes, therefore I am not a Ron Paul voter.

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2007, 06:22:09 AM »
Yeah but the government still is giving them the housing they wanted.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

Manedwolf

• friend
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2007, 06:29:24 AM »
Found their inner Viking?  After how many years letting the squatters use the building?

It's still a good start. Apparently the police got a little fed up with "protesters" hurling cobblestones and molotovs at them, and all the holding cells are full.

And unlike the French, they didn't just stand back and let them burn other people's stuff.

CAnnoneer

• friend
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2007, 06:30:58 AM »
650 were arrested, but how many will go to jail and for how long?

There is a disturbing political trend to view rioting as political expression rather than vandalism. Also, if they threw cobblestones at the police, isn't that "assault with a deadly weapon" of an officer of the law? Under different circumstances, such would entail many years in jail; why do the commie vandals get a free pass?

Headless Thompson Gunner

• friend
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2007, 06:49:46 AM »
I hope the French were watching.  They could learn a thing or two about riot control from the Danes.

Laurent du Var

• friends
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2007, 08:28:39 AM »
I hope the French were watching.  They could learn a thing or two about riot control from the Danes.

So true.

When I watched the riots last October I wandered about the non reaction
of the police/army, a lot. For example I wondered why they didn't use the water throwers to hose them down to get them to go home up to the 15th floor of their ghetto housing projects. October is a cold month after all. One explaination for me was that the rioters burned over 5000 cars in their own neighbourhoods instead
of going to the center of Paris which would have been way more interesting.
Well, I'll just have to wait for the next time.

Here is an example how things used to be handled by the wrong people, of course :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_massacre_of_1961
Vada a bordo, Cazzo!