Author Topic: law enforcement ambushed in Santa Cruz, CA. - apparently by active duty AirForce  (Read 1294 times)

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
active duty sgt/airforce accused of ambushing/killing LE.
of course, very little info given.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/we-lost-a-hero-38-year-old-deputy-killed-2-officers-injured-after-ambush-in-santa-cruz-county-sheriff-says/ar-BB158wT1

santa cruz is a kooky small town,but beautiful and close to lots of nature and wildlife.
i bet the local LE never in a million yrs would expect something like this.
prayers and condolences
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

gunsmith

• friend
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

Pb

• friend
Weird.  I wonder what his motive was.  An Antifa guy?

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
He was a member of the Security Forces at the local AFB, and the Air Force OSI is investigating the mysterious death of his wife a while back.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

Pb

• friend
He was a member of the Security Forces at the local AFB, and the Air Force OSI is investigating the mysterious death of his wife a while back.

The plot thickens....   :O

Hawkmoon

• friend

Two years ago, not in California. Her death wasn't considered suspicious at the time. Where did you read that they are now investigating it?
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend

i bet the local LE never in a million yrs would expect something like this.

I bet they would, there is a lot of "free thinkers", pot growers and "leave me alone" type of people in the hills and forests between San Jose and Santa Cruz. When I was stationed at Moffett Field you were warned to not stray too far from the beaten path back in those woods, and it wasn't Sasquatch you were worried about.

bob

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend

Travis wouldn't really be considered local to Santa Cruz. Its at least a 2 hour drive on a good day and multiples of that on bad days.

bob

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
""If you elect me, your taxes are going to be raised, not cut."
                         - master strategist Joe Biden

gunsmith

• friend
i spent a lot of time motorcycling and camping around there, a lot of weirdos but I truly felt like i was the only dangerous person in the vicinity

Angel Eyes

• friend
  • You're not diggin'

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
Boy, it's a good thing we've ensured our military is trained on racial grievances.

Can you imagine how bad it would be if they instead insisted on seeing everyone as a person, instead of encouraging seeing race first?
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Boy, it's a good thing we've ensured our military is trained on racial grievances.

Can you imagine how bad it would be if they instead insisted on seeing everyone as a person, instead of encouraging seeing race first?

I have a dream
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jun/16/air-force-sergeant-charged-boogaloo-movement

Looks as though the Sergeant got the wrong kind of racial training in the Air Force.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jun/16/air-force-sergeant-charged-boogaloo-movement

Looks as though the Sergeant got the wrong kind of racial training in the Air Force.

Seems I misread the intent of his facebook post about race.

I guess this murderer is on the right extreme.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Angel Eyes

• friend
  • You're not diggin'

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
https://www.officer.com/investigations/news/21141598/california-deputys-suspected-killer-posted-criticism-of-police-hours-before-shooting

Are people on the extreme Right anti-police?

Many yes. Mostly because they don't trust anyone that has even the slightest hint of a connection with the government.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes