Author Topic: Need some ideas...  (Read 2289 times)

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Need some ideas...
« on: March 26, 2007, 03:56:02 AM »
Mtnbkr and family are on vacation all this week...

I have a key to his house...

See where this is going?

I need ideas for what to do...

I'm seriously thinking of bolting all the furniture to the ceiling...

The only problem with that is how to keep the water in the toilet bowls?  cheesy
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Dannyboy

• friend
Re: Need some ideas...
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2007, 04:19:15 AM »
Rearranging furniture is always good.  Nobody ever gets too mad about that.
Oh, Lord, please let me be as sanctimonious and self-righteous as those around me, so that I may fit in.

Manedwolf

• friend
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2007, 04:26:25 AM »
Replace light bulbs in table lamps with colored ones.

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2007, 04:31:14 AM »
empty out the kitchen cabinets, put everything back somewhere else.

move contents of closets from one to another.  same for dressers/chests of drawers.

turn all books to face backwards in bookshelves.  rearranging them randomly on various shelves while doing so adds bonus points.

exchange furniture from room to room.

disassemble second car/truck and reassemble in the middle of the living room.  using a drop cloth would be a nice touch - shows you really care.

by the time you are finished you should have burned off several pounds worth of calories - unless you invite several friends to help you.  in that case you will consume more than several beers.

when the beers are finished, bring the friends back to your house to load all your possessions in the u-haul truck you will be using to move far away.

stay safe.

skidmark
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

El Tejon

• friend
    • http://www.kirkfreemanlaw.com
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2007, 04:34:03 AM »
He told me that it would really make him mad if someone cleaned his kitchen and bathrooms.
I do not smoke pot, wear Wookie suits, live in my mom's basement, collect unemployment checks or eat Cheetoes, therefore I am not a Ron Paul voter.

client32

• friend
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2007, 04:37:25 AM »
While rearranging the kitchen cabinets, move the labels from all the canned goods to other canned goods.  Then  when they think they are opening up a can of green beans they get stewed tomatoes instead.
Admit nothing, deny everything, make counter-accusations - APS homepage 3/4/05 - 5/20/05

Never ask a man where he is from. If he is from Texas he will tell you. If he isn't there's no need to embarass him.

Ron

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2007, 04:59:51 AM »
Change the locks.

You can let him in when him and his spawn(your nemeses) declare their obeisance to you.

Master Mike may I enter the house?  laugh

280plus

• friend
  • Ever get that sinking feeling?
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2007, 05:18:56 AM »
So you're saying he trusted you with the keys again after the LAST time you "watched" his house for him?  He's a brave soul... cheesy
Avoid cliches like the plague!

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2007, 05:45:41 AM »
Change the locks.

You can let him in when him and his spawn(your nemeses) declare their obeisance to you.

Master Mike may I enter the house?  laugh

I think we have a winner!
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

AmbulanceDriver

• Junior Rocketeer
  • friends
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2007, 05:52:50 AM »
Shrink wrap has some absolutely amazing applications.  Such as beds, toilets, showers, and  yes, even HOUSES.

When my grandmother remarried, my unlce, my brother and I all gathered at their new home while they were on their honeymoon.  Among the "decorations" we brought, we had two 5,000 foot rolls of shrink wrap.  After correctly decorating the inside of their house, and shrink wrapping every piece of furniture (so they stayed clean!!!  really!!!!) we then proceeded to take the remainder of one roll and the entirety of the second roll and run around the house.   And around.  And around.  And around....

grin
Are you a cook, or a RIFLEMAN?  Find out at Appleseed!

http://www.appleseedinfo.org

"For some many people, attempting to process a logical line of thought brings up the blue screen of death." -Blakenzy

crt360

• friend
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2007, 05:53:11 AM »
You haven't found an extended family of convicted felons with bad credit, gang connections and a small meth business to rent it to yet?
For entertainment purposes only.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2007, 05:58:30 AM »
You haven't found an extended family of convicted felons with bad credit, gang connections and a small meth business to rent it to yet?

I thought I had one lined up, but they said they didn't want to take the image hit that living in mtnbkr's community would bring...

Ex-MA Hole

• friend
    • The Brown Bomber
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2007, 06:06:29 AM »
Just a thought- This is good (in my opinion).

Do nothing.  Leave everything EXACTLY as is.

Call him on his cell phone.  Today.  Tell him you found a few minor things that needed some improving.  Tell him with the help of your friends here at APS, you made some minor changes, and you think they are for the better.  Tell him they are so minor it may take him a little bit to figure out what they are.

Then laugh a little and hang up.

Then leave a note on his door when he gets home, welcoming him home.

Sign it "The APS redecorating committee".

------------
Changing stuff in his house will get one or two days worth of reaction out of him.

This will make him think all week, and make him spend weeks afterwards trying to firgure out what you did.
One day at a time.

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2007, 06:31:38 AM »
food coloring in the toilet tanks

Turn off his household water supply

make a weak tip to ground on his phone line, just enough to produce a static on the line.

or lengthen the tip by several feet and hopefully produce a nice hum on the phone line, get the length long enough it will pick up a local AM radio station and will be faint in the background.

unplug the fridge, encourage mold growth

rubber snakes and bugs in various drawers and hiding places

switch their clothes around in the closents and drawers

sprinkle silica sand in their bed

add clothing dye to their detergent

Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

mtnbkr

• friend
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2007, 06:35:15 AM »
We have Internet access here in Mobile, Al.  Nice try though. Smiley

El T, we cleaned our kitchen and bathrooms last week, we're good for the rest of the year. Cheesy

Edit to add: I have a key to Mike's house too. 

Chris

El Tejon

• friend
    • http://www.kirkfreemanlaw.com
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2007, 06:44:57 AM »
Rest of the year??? shocked

*shudder, must log on computer, room so cold, so very, very cold*
I do not smoke pot, wear Wookie suits, live in my mom's basement, collect unemployment checks or eat Cheetoes, therefore I am not a Ron Paul voter.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2007, 07:07:38 AM »
"we cleaned our kitchen and bathrooms last week, we're good for the rest of the year."

Oh good. I'll be by later and take a shower...

"Edit to add: I have a key to Mike's house too."

Not any more you don't!  grin

How's the fishing?

Any luck on the stock?

mtnbkr

• friend
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2007, 07:50:10 AM »
Not going fishing till Wednesday.  BTW, Abby got in the ocean for the first time yesterday.  All other times, she ran away crying. Smiley

We didn't stop at CMP on the way down, we're going to do that on the way back up instead.  Haven't forgotten though, stock for a Garand, right? Wink

Chris

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2007, 07:53:23 AM »
We didn't stop at CMP on the way down, we're going to do that on the way back up instead.  Haven't forgotten though, stock for a Garand, right? Wink

Chris

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!

I keep telling you, it's for a French Lebel rifle!

I'm trying to find the rarest of rare Lebel stock -- one that isn't cracked from being dropped during surrender proceedings...

"All other times, she ran away crying."

Sort of like I did the other week when she came after me with that hand saw. It wasn't really that that freaked me... It was her saying "Let's play Civil War surgeon, Muck!"

JimMarch

• friend
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2007, 08:59:54 AM »
There's a gag I once played on the 'rents when I was a kid.

Radio Shack sold these disks that you put in underneath a standard lightbulb.  They turn the bulb into a flasher.

So they turn the light on in their bedroom and it's a serious "what the hell?" moment...

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2007, 09:26:56 AM »
Well, I can't do anything to them now.

Chris called me, begging me not to do anything...

Yeah, right.

They're at a restaurant supply store and are bringing me lots of goodies...  smiley

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2007, 12:00:17 PM »
You guys are ingenious! (And evil).

"They're at a restaurant supply store and are bringing me lots of goodies..."

Amazing what the mere threat of practical jokes can accomplish.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2007, 12:01:18 PM »
Yeah, well, I have to pay for it, so it's not all up side...

DrAmazon

• friend
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2007, 04:49:24 PM »
Buy package of 100 army men.

Hide all over the house.  Some easy and obvious, some very tricky.  Especially in places where one would look only once a year. 

He'll think of you every time he finds one. 

I knew someone who had this done to them.  They were still finding them 3 years later.
Experiment with a chemist!

BakerMikeRomeo

« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2007, 05:02:45 PM »
Dr Amazon wins the prize.

Ooh, but don't do the regular army guys that are like an inch and a half tall.

Go to the dollar store and get the really little ones, that're stuck to the round bases, that look sort of like Axis and Allies guys. Then you can put them on door jambs or on lampshades or assaulting the china cabinet. All that good stuff.

~GnSx