Author Topic: "White Supremacists" Officially the Greatest Threat to the US  (Read 8545 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
The AG announced that "white supremacists" are the greatest domestic threat to America today. Given the nebulous definitions that they use for "white supremacists", how do the 90 or so percent of APS members that fit the description like being on the most wanted list?  =D

There's some real, 100% bullshit in this story right here:

https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/553161-biden-officials-testify-that-white-supremacists-are-greatest

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2021/05/12/attorney-general-merrick-garland-testifies-that-white-supremacists-are-our-greatest-domestic-security-threat/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
Re: "White Supremacists" Officially the Greatest Threat to the US
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2021, 05:24:16 PM »
The AG announced that "white supremacists" are the greatest domestic threat to America today. Given the nebulous definitions that they use for "white supremacists", how do the 90 or so percent of APS members that fit the description like being on the most wanted list?  =D

https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/553161-biden-officials-testify-that-white-supremacists-are-greatest

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2021/05/12/attorney-general-merrick-garland-testifies-that-white-supremacists-are-our-greatest-domestic-security-threat/

They are working very hard to make fetch happen.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2021, 05:25:14 PM »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2021, 10:10:12 PM »
The progressive left actually thinks it can win CWII.

Because their faith tells them that the police and the military are just people who were not smart enough to get into a good school, and who will obey any orders from an authority figure. And that the peasants aren't all that smart, and are wanting to wait on their betters.

So... This morning... A young man, maybe 23-25 comes into the store to buy some windshield wipers. At first, he doesn't -want- any help. He knows what he wants.

Well, it was somewhere in the 30' aisle of wipers. "I can look up what your car takes." Nope.

A couple of minutes later... What size?

"Okay, these work. These will work. Let's check what you have on there. Okay, You'll will need some mildly special ones, because automotive engineers hate people."

Back in. Pick out the wipers. He doesn't need help to put them on.

I waited about two minutes. He actually got one of the old ones off, but can't deal with the Ikea directions on the new ones. About a minute, they're on, and he's wondering how it happened.

"Oh... I just figured out that I liked doing stuff like this when I retired from working in the pharma labs."
Blog under construction

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2021, 10:45:55 PM »
Given the nebulous definitions that they use for "white supremacists", how do the 90 or so percent of APS members that fit the description like being on the most wanted list?  =D

WE'RE #1 WE'RE #1.

Is that how I'm supposed to do it?  I've never put much thought into being superior to ever other race*.

*Only the ones I'm better than. (thanks Mal)
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2021, 11:35:59 PM »
I'm white and I'm superior (to MANY idjuts out there). PS: the two are NOT related.
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2021, 07:41:17 AM »
Loyalty

All groups are expected and encouraged to be loyal to "their own". If they aren't they all have names for the traitorous behavior.

Blacks, Jews, Indigenous/"native" peoples, "Asian", LGBT etc and the list goes on.

Everyone naturally practices in group loyalty. "In group loyalty" is very human. It is how humans build functional families, tribes, villages, towns, cities, states and civilizations.

"Whites" have been propagandized to become deracinated and drained of their ethnicities, their in group loyalty being transferred to an ideology, to very slippery undefined concepts, to "propositions".

It's the lie of a the "propositional nation".

The founding documents were designed for posterity. A people.

POSTER'ITY, noun [Latin posteritas, from posterus, from post, after.]

1. Descendants; children, children's children, etc. indefinitely; the race that proceeds from a progenitor. The whole human race are the posterity of Adam.

2. In a general sense, succeeding generations; opposed to ancestors. 

American "whites" are loyal to abstract concepts and other tribes.

They have little to no loyalty to their own or posterity.

It's been bred and educated out of them.

The highest ideal is to be a successful economic unit.

It's for the economy.

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Cliffh

• friend
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2021, 07:29:10 PM »

Is this the 3rd or 4th list where whites have been the #1 enemy?

Doesn't really matter to me.  Screw 'em.  I am who I am and proud of it.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2021, 11:45:09 PM »
Aw heck - since a person can now identify as any gender they want (aren't there a couple of dozen to choose from?) it's no leap at all for a person to identify as any race or ethnicity they want.

So to avoid the stain of White supremacy, I think I'll be changing my name to Trayvon RunningBear Chan-Hernandez, a Black Cherokee Asian Hispanic.

Where can I sign up for my reparations and cushy government diversity director consultant job?
« Last Edit: May 14, 2021, 08:39:56 AM by HankB »
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2021, 09:31:56 AM »
Aw heck - since a person can now identify as any gender they want (aren't there a couple of dozen to choose from?) it's no leap at all for a person to identify as any race or ethnicity they want.

So to avoid the stain of White supremacy, I think I'll be changing my name to Trayvon RunningBear Chan-Hernandez, a Black Cherokee Asian Hispanic.

Where can I sign up for my reparations and cushy government diversity director consultant job?

NO NO NO NO NO.

You see, while gender is merely a social construct, race is irrevocable defined by your DNA. Something so intrinsically part of your being can NEVER be changed.  If you attempt to pretend to be another race, you are guilty of the worst crime possible: VICTIMHOOD APPROPRIATION.

See: Rachel Dolezal
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2021, 09:33:28 AM »
If you're white you're racist.
If you're racist you're white.
If you disagree you're a white supremist
« Last Edit: May 14, 2021, 09:55:43 AM by WLJ »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2021, 10:23:39 AM »
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/may/08/fox-news-deadly-disease-foxitis-arwa-mahdawi

If you plead 'foxitis', maybe your lawyer can get you sent to a secure psychiatric facility instead of PMITA prison.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2021, 10:40:30 AM by MillCreek »

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2021, 10:25:54 AM »
FDS
- Calvin and Hobbes

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2021, 11:11:39 PM »
Fresh new supremacy.

"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2021, 07:51:29 AM »
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/may/08/fox-news-deadly-disease-foxitis-arwa-mahdawi

If you plead 'foxitis', maybe your lawyer can get you sent to a secure psychiatric facility instead of PMITA prison.

This bitch is a *expletive deleted*ing idiot.
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

HankB

• friend
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2021, 07:09:21 AM »
I wonder how a full year of bona fide white supremacy murders in all of 2021 will compare with the black-on-black murders Chicago (just ONE city!) will experience in one summer month this year.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2021, 09:11:27 AM »
I wonder how a full year of bona fide white supremacy murders in all of 2021 will compare with the black-on-black murders Chicago (just ONE city!) will experience in one summer month this year.
https://www.newsweek.com/chicago-has-seen-217-more-shooting-victims-2021-so-far-compared-2020-1588303

Chicago Has Seen 217 More Shooting Victims in 2021 So Far, Compared to 2020
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2021, 11:03:58 AM »
pretty sure white supremists didn't cyberhack 25% of the meat production in the country.
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2021, 12:50:06 PM »
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2021, 04:09:46 PM »
pretty sure white supremists didn't cyberhack 25% of the meat production in the country.
Some label Asians as white.  They would probably throw Russians under that label also.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2021, 04:11:20 PM »
Some label Asians as white.  They would probably throw Russians under that label also.

Though these jamooks are speaking strictly domestic. It's only white people in the US.

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2021, 04:36:48 PM »

You're forgetting that it was the Russians that stole the 2016 election for Trump. MSNBC told me so.
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.