Author Topic: Kamala Harris is More Annoying Than AOC  (Read 9345 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: Kamala Harris is More Annoying Than AOC
« Reply #50 on: May 05, 2023, 04:05:02 PM »
Is Kamala ruling the AI, or is the AI bot ruling Kamala?  Is there a difference?

Could it still  be called intelligence in either case?
« Last Edit: May 05, 2023, 04:22:00 PM by WLJ »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #51 on: May 05, 2023, 04:17:45 PM »
I just saw this again, and it's even more laughable now.

:O
https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2021/12/19/only-cuz-shes-second-fiddle-to-a-chunk-of-firewood-salon-calls-kamala-harris-the-most-powerful-vp-since-richard-nixon-and-omg-lol/

During his eight years as vice president, Nixon was seen as a hatchet man with real-world toughness who went to town on the Republican Party's opponents — even though he had no real power. (Except for the tie-breaking vote: He cast just eight of them.) Kamala Harris is well on her way to becoming the most influential vice president of all time — at least in narrow constitutional terms. Whether or not she can use her inconsequential office the way Nixon did — to build a forceful reputation, accumulate political power and position herself as president-in-waiting behind an elderly incumbent — remains to be seen.

How's that workin' out?  :rofl:
« Last Edit: May 05, 2023, 11:35:51 PM by Perd Hapley »
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #52 on: May 05, 2023, 05:55:45 PM »
For a while I thought AOC might be dumber than Kamala.  But lately I'm not sure that's the case.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #53 on: May 05, 2023, 07:07:35 PM »
For a while I thought AOC might be dumber than Kamala.  But lately I'm not sure that's the case.

Does a race for the bottom truly have a winner? [Zen koan, 2023]
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #54 on: May 06, 2023, 10:28:34 AM »
Does a race for the bottom truly have a winner? [Zen koan, 2023]

They keep digger the bottom deeper
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

fifth_column

• friend
Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will... The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress. ― Frederick Douglass

No American citizen should be willing to accept a government that uses its power against its own people.  -  Catherine Engelbrecht

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 06, 2023, 02:11:18 PM »
They keep digger the bottom deeper

C'mon, baby, hit magma and DIE!!!
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

grampster

• friend
« Reply #57 on: May 06, 2023, 04:39:37 PM »
The only ones dumber than Kamala and AOC are the people who vote for them.
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #58 on: May 09, 2023, 04:42:32 PM »
 :rofl:

Biden Taps Kamala Harris To Counteract Rise Of Intelligence
https://babylonbee.com/news/biden-taps-kamala-harris-to-counteract-rise-of-intelligence
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #59 on: July 12, 2023, 04:11:55 PM »
I mean, come on, man.

"AI is kind of a fancy thing. First of all, it's two letters. It means 'Artificial Intelligence.'"

https://twitter.com/i/status/1679181262747992076
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #60 on: July 12, 2023, 05:27:17 PM »
I mean, come on, man.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1679181262747992076
That makes me suspect that she just learned all that herself.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #61 on: July 12, 2023, 05:30:56 PM »
Two letters means she's advancing
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #62 on: August 04, 2023, 02:55:19 PM »
Just in case you didn't know

Kamala Harris: “As the name suggests, community banks are in the community.” pic.twitter.com/mLJVlVwYbr
    — Conservative War Machine (@WarMachineRR) August 4, 2023

Now you know

Kamala Harris helpfully clears up any confusion you might have about community banks
https://twitchy.com/sarahd/2023/08/04/kamala-harris-banks-n2386000
- Calvin and Hobbes

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #63 on: August 04, 2023, 03:51:50 PM »
Kamala Harris helpfully clears up any confusion you might have about community banks
https://twitchy.com/sarahd/2023/08/04/kamala-harris-banks-n2386000

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :facepalm:
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #64 on: August 04, 2023, 03:57:06 PM »
At this point it has to be trolling. I have a wide latitude for gauging the depth of her stupidity, and she has either broken the stupid barrier or she's trolling. I just can't believe anyone is that stupid, including her staff and PR people who had to have told her by now that she sounds ridiculous.

Or else she's doing the "arrogance and stupidity in one package, how efficient" thing.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #65 on: August 04, 2023, 05:02:53 PM »
At this point it has to be trolling. I have a wide latitude for gauging the depth of her stupidity, and she has either broken the stupid barrier or she's trolling. I just can't believe anyone is that stupid, including her staff and PR people who had to have told her by now that she sounds ridiculous.

Or else she's doing the "arrogance and stupidity in one package, how efficient" thing.

Her arrogance won't allow her to believe her advisors when they tell her she's being a dumbass.  And she might think she's trolling a bit, even though she is too dumb to know how.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #66 on: August 07, 2023, 07:57:01 AM »
I lost the link, but early this morning I saw some commentator (CNN? MSNBC?) claiming that the ONLY reason Kamala Harris isn't the most popular woman in the world is because she's black woman and it's all Trumpy McTrumpster and his racist MAGA minions.

Sure.

Why not.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #67 on: August 07, 2023, 08:11:20 AM »
I lost the link, but early this morning I saw some commentator (CNN? MSNBC?) claiming that the ONLY reason Kamala Harris isn't the most popular woman in the world is because she's black woman and it's all Trumpy McTrumpster and his racist MAGA minions.

Sure.

Why not.

Notice how they never mention her Indian half. Guess it doesn't have any political traction in their minds.
- Calvin and Hobbes

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #68 on: August 07, 2023, 09:16:16 AM »
Notice how they never mention her Indian half. Guess it doesn't have any political traction in their minds.

Pokeyhauntus Warren sucked up all that traction...
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #69 on: August 07, 2023, 09:42:51 AM »

That would only be mentioned if her other half was euro-white. Funny how it all works. In the 19th-mid 20th centuries, people that were half white did whatever they could to pass as white. Fast forward to now, and people who are half, or even much less, of something other than white try to pass for that. Whatever gets you the best deal, I guess.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #70 on: August 16, 2023, 08:11:59 AM »
The people of Mars can now have something to plug their electric cars into.

Kamala Harris says "electricity from wind and solar farms in the Arizona desert" will be "delivered to people millions of miles away!"

"Bit of a typo there! Ha ha ha ha!" pic.twitter.com/jk706sdpPQ
    — RNC Research (@RNCResearch) August 15, 2023
https://twitchy.com/brettt/2023/08/15/kamala-harris-says-wind-and-solar-farms-in-arizona-will-carry-electricity-millions-of-miles-away-n2386319
- Calvin and Hobbes

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #71 on: August 16, 2023, 09:40:27 AM »
The people of Mars can now have something to plug their electric cars into.
https://twitchy.com/brettt/2023/08/15/kamala-harris-says-wind-and-solar-farms-in-arizona-will-carry-electricity-millions-of-miles-away-n2386319
I think that recent superconductor claim didn't work out.  She is getting ahead of things a bit.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #72 on: October 31, 2023, 05:28:17 PM »
    Kamala Harris says her priorities are ensuring "the benefits of A.I. are shared equitably" and preventing "algorithmic discrimination" pic.twitter.com/75gXk8hAaX
    — RNC Research (@RNCResearch) October 30, 2023
https://twitchy.com/dougp/2023/10/31/wait-this-is-the-reason-for-bidens-sudden-focus-on-ai-not-the-babylon-bee-n2389254

Making sure it doesn't kill us is probably not even on her list
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #73 on: October 31, 2023, 05:44:47 PM »
I think the odds are good that equity will do us in before AI does.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #74 on: October 31, 2023, 05:48:33 PM »
It's not like she does anything anyway.
I mean seriously, what has she done other than crackle at the worse moment possible?
- Calvin and Hobbes