Author Topic: BLM Grifting  (Read 837 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
BLM Grifting
« on: April 09, 2022, 05:32:55 PM »
Wow. The HUFFINGTON POST no less, is calling out BLM for grifting. A day late and a dollar short, but better than the protection BLM was getting from the MSM up until now. If you're not aware, the leaders just bought another mansion, this one for $6 million.

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2022/04/09/breaking-huffpost-reports-on-how-black-lives-matter-was-actually-a-blatant-cash-grab/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
Re: BLM Grifting
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2022, 08:18:36 PM »
If you're not aware, the leaders just bought another mansion, this one for $6 million from a friend who paid 3.1 million days earlier

FTFY
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2022, 08:41:54 PM »
I thought it was 2.7 million. Maybe they will get the facts lined out at some point.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2022, 08:46:06 PM »
I thought it was 2.7 million. Maybe they will get the facts lined out at some point.

That was a different house. They've bought like three or four of them in the last year.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

HankB

• friend
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2022, 09:57:50 AM »
The only surprise about BLM grifting is . . . that some people are surprised.

On a related topic - does anyone think the "bail money" raised for rioters by other organizations all went to provide bail for those arrested?    :rofl:
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2022, 10:11:11 AM »
Last 990 (IRS form for non-profits) they filed showed they raised no money, spent no money, and paid no employees

Black Lives Matter co-founder 'triggered' by IRS charity rules
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ccFrGmPlfU
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2022, 10:30:41 AM »
Sounds like they are following the Al Sharpton tax method.
Dollars to donuts nothing will come of it.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2022, 11:43:52 AM »
More

Black Lives Matter PAC siphoned away almost all of its cash reserves during the first three months of 2022, with the largest chunk of funds going to a firm owned by a BLM board member.

BLM PAC ended March with just $19,750 in the bank after raising $80,000 and spending $116,000 during the first quarter, according to a filing submitted to the Federal Election Commission on Friday. The group has burned through nearly 94% of its available cash reserves since the start of 2021, when it controlled a $305,000 war chest.
Transparency called RACIST in 3, 2, 1: BLM siphoned away almost ALL of its cash reserves in early 22 … just guess WHERE it all went
https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2022/04/25/transparency-called-racist-in-3-2-1-blm-siphoned-away-almost-all-of-its-cash-reserves-in-early-22-just-guess-where-it-all-went/

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2022, 12:58:53 AM »
So... They bought mansions...

Now I'm just a dumb guy from flyover country but...

Did they pay cash, or is there a mortgage out there?
Blog under construction