Author Topic: Being trans is hip  (Read 1995 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: Being trans is hip
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2022, 02:35:14 PM »

They maligned the Florida bill as “don’t say gay”, when all it did was ban having discussions with kids about sexuality and gender identity until they’re 8 years old.  Who the hell finds discussing those topics with a 7 year old, let alone a 5 year old appropriate!?  Most of what they want to discuss would be considered sexual harassment if between adults in the workplace.  Why is it not just OK but necessary when pre-pubescent kids are the audience?

Saw articles calling it "violence against gays" "violence"  :facepalm:
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Northwoods

• friend
  • Formerly sumpnz
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2022, 03:01:31 PM »
Saw articles calling it "violence against gays" "violence"  :facepalm:

Oh, and the FL bill also prohibits “cis-het” advocacy too.  So it’s actually pretty fair across the board.  It’s not anti-gay or anti-trans or anything the left claims.  It’s anti-grooming, and anti-pre-pubescent-sexualizing.
Formerly sumpnz

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2022, 03:08:55 PM »
Typical if you're not pro-X then you're an anti-X bigot BS.

BTW: To be fair both/all sides are guilty of similar

A point often overlooked.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

JN01

• friend
« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2022, 09:00:02 PM »
The lefty extremists trying to boil the frog stoked the fire too quickly.

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2022, 10:36:45 PM »
https://www.vox.com/23021971/florida-gay-trans-lgbtq-laws

So does this account for the sudden upsurge of interest on APS?

Hmmm... possible.  I also heard out of the corner of my ears that OK has banned virtually all abortions.

WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

JTHunter

• friends
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2022, 04:42:52 PM »
Did any of you hear the news story a couple of days ago about the women's prison where two of the inmates ended up pregnant?
They got screwed by a "transwoman" inmate !!
  :facepalm:  [popcorn]
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2022, 05:48:55 PM »
Trying to turn people is nothing new. When I had about 16 years of active duty in the Navy and a little over 5000 hours as a Flight Engineer the Air Force Reserve tried to turn me into the fairer sex by offering me a job. Told me I could pick my platform and dangled C5 and KC 10 in front of me. So, truth be known the .gov has been trying to turn people more effeminate for years!  :rofl:   :rofl:

bob

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2022, 05:51:46 PM »
Umm, so now we’re homophobic for not wanting LGBTWTFBBQ ideology pushed on our kids?

QED.

Are we “white suprematists” for opposing the objectively racist “critical race theory” pimped by the likes of Ibrim X Kendi? 

Need you ask?
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2022, 05:58:21 PM »
Did any of you hear the news story a couple of days ago about the women's prison where two of the inmates ended up pregnant?
They got screwed by a "transwoman" inmate !!
  :facepalm:  [popcorn]

https://www.armedpolitesociety.com/index.php?topic=66448.0
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

AZRedhawk44

• friends
« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2022, 06:57:56 PM »
I’ve heard that like 30 percent of kids are saying they are transgender. 10 years ago trannies were something you laughed at Bangkok about not widely present in American society. Now it’s an attention seeking trend.

I have a friend whose daughter is in early stages of F2M transition.  Guy is a devout Christian, libertarian, anarcho-capitalist.  He definitely doesn't agree with what she is doing, and there's definitely something weird going on here.  It's pretty hard to rebel against an anarcho-capitalist parent, they tend to leave you to do whatever you want and enjoy the consequences on your own. 

I think there's something insidious that has happened to schools in the last 30+ years.  And some of it hit me, as well, but in a different way.  The way sex-ed was taught when I was targeted by it in public schools, they went out of their way to scare the $#!+ out of you that babies would ruin your life.  There was never really a presentation that there was a RIGHT time to start a family, just that babies in general screwed up your life.  Both sexes.  But I also think there's something the schools themselves are pushing that has been defamatory to women, that being the incubator of the reproductive process somehow makes you lesser, that women can do far more with their life that gives them real accomplishment instead of the old incubator.

I have to wonder if my friend's daughter has somehow been hit by some of this and in the wake of the trans movement in the last few years is jumping on that bandwagon.  Why be a woman at all, if you have subscribed to the notion that uterus = an anchor that drags you down?  Why get saddled with the insults and guilt and conflict associated with an abortion if you decide to have one at some point, when you can avoid the problem by no longer being a woman?

There's a lot of mindfuckery going on that is dished out by Right and Left on this.  I can see how this girl has conflicted with her Christian father in regards to abortion (I have no knowledge of her pursuing one or needing one, but I know my friend's stance on that issue from conversations with him).  I know that his wife and daughter did disagree with him on principle on that issue, those two were pro-choice but that it should be an individual decision.  And I can see the Leftist mindfuckery of how women have to strive to be better than walking uteri, but should be liberated and owners of their own bodies and pleasure and self-determination.  No accolades for doing the job of mothering, nor for doing the job of mothering ON TOP OF some sort of career.  The left advertises mothers as objects of dependency rather than agency.
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2022, 07:15:28 PM »
"Scientific" American. Not a news source. In the same issue:

Health equity
Gun violence is an epidemic
Guns kill more children than car crashes
Women bear the brunt of droughts
The Anti-science Supreme Court is hurting Americans
Offensive names should be removed from public lands

That's just a sampling.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #37 on: May 18, 2022, 07:19:27 PM »
Scientific American ceased being scientific a long time ago. It's just a lib opinion mag now.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Pb

• friend
« Reply #38 on: May 19, 2022, 10:18:55 AM »
Transgender is a destructive mental illness.  Sick swine are trying to propagandize our children into this depressing, suicidal lifestyle that is guaranteed to bring them misery.

They are doing a bang up job in convincing large numbers of kids to start castrating themselves, hacking off their breasts and becoming otherwise crazy.  There is no way in hell this is anything other than a perverted mental illness.

I have kids and I don't want these groomers going after my children, and trying to recruit them for homosexuality or transgender insanity.