Author Topic: Global Warming quotation award nominee, 2007  (Read 499 times)

El Tejon

• friend
    • http://www.kirkfreemanlaw.com
Global Warming quotation award nominee, 2007
« on: April 15, 2007, 07:41:01 AM »
A statement this ironic could only come from Indiana.

It seems a bunch of rich, spoiled white boys and girls who feel guilty about being rich and spoiled got together to blame their civilization for the global warming fraud in an event entitled "Step It Up 2007".  "Events", i.e. excuses not to be at work, were held across the US.

In Indianapolis, Indiana:

"In Indianapolis, protestors gathered at Monument Circle in steady rain. 

'It was like a sea of umbrellas,' said Matt Schull, 31, a rally attendee who said he was one of the 80 people there.

'We had to keep it short.  Everybody was getting cold,' he said."

Indianapolis Star, April 15, 2007, p. A4.

Yes, that's right a "Global Warming" event was cancelled because mommy's little darling cannot stand a little cold.  Matt, you numbnuts, you live in Indiana.  It is cold here.  We were steamrolled by the last Ice Age, giant furry sloths, bears, cats, bison, and fuzzy elephants stomped about.  You can go see them in the state museum if you could put Al Gore's book down and leave Starbuck's.

It's bitter cold here now.  I want my Global Warming and I want it now.  I don't care if New York City, Boston and Washington D.C. are under water.  If they are destroyed I get my freedom and my tax money back.  I won't lift a finger for your imaginary hoax and I pray that it transpires.
I do not smoke pot, wear Wookie suits, live in my mom's basement, collect unemployment checks or eat Cheetoes, therefore I am not a Ron Paul voter.

wmenorr67

• friend
Re: Global Warming quotation award nominee, 2007
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2007, 07:46:26 AM »
And when you thought you had heard it all.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

grampster

• friend
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2007, 09:30:14 AM »
One of my favorite of all time descriptive adjectives is "weenie" or "weenies", or "weener".

Seems like a good descriptive for those folk, El T.
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

El Tejon

• friend
    • http://www.kirkfreemanlaw.com
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2007, 10:50:01 AM »
Ecoweenies it is then.
I do not smoke pot, wear Wookie suits, live in my mom's basement, collect unemployment checks or eat Cheetoes, therefore I am not a Ron Paul voter.

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2007, 12:12:56 PM »
El T, you sure do a good rant. Wink