Author Topic: Direction of tail wag indicate emotion in dogs?  (Read 9570 times)

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Re: Direction of tail wag indicate emotion in dogs?
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2007, 06:24:14 AM »
To you at least.  I guess you consider yourself an expert editor or something.  Cheesy

I didn't read "tense posture" as being just another physical description but rather the perceived behavior.  It would have helped to say what "tense posture" is referring to.  Poor choice of terms would fit my opinion better I guess.

Let me guess...

You didn't do too well in English class at any level of school. Smiley
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2007, 06:32:34 AM »
I did fine in English though it wasn't my favorite.  I am an engineer though so that should tell you something.  Smiley
I see your point on the sentence, but it doesn't change my opinion. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2007, 07:06:03 AM »
Which is better, infinitives or gerunds?
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2007, 07:36:06 AM »
Which is better, infinitives or gerunds?

Ablative case.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.