Author Topic: Black Man Drowns Off Obama’s Martha Vineyard Home – Obama’s Personal Chef  (Read 1746 times)

MechAg94

• friend
BREAKING UPDATE: 43-Year-Old Black Man Drowns Off Obama’s Martha Vineyard Home – Obama’s Personal Chef Tafari Campbell Identified as Victim
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/07/breaking-update-43-year-old-black-man-drowns/
Perhaps a bit odd but tragic.  Doesn't look like there is anything more to it.  Not sure if there are bad currents in that water. 

Massachusetts State Police divers have recovered the body of a 43-year-old man who had gone missing while paddleboarding in Edgartown Great Pond Sunday.

Police say the deceased was located using side scan sonar from a boat and was retrieved shortly before 10 am Monday from 8-foot-deep waters approximately 100 feet away from shore.

Police say that another paddle boarder was on the pond with him at the time and observed him go under the water.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/white-house-chef-walter-scheibs-body-found-mexico/story?id=31935168
I heard someone mention that a former Clinton white house chef also drowned.  Odd coincidence. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Pb

• friend
Mr Bond, they have a saying in Chicago: ‘Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. The third time it's enemy action.’ Goldfinger (1959)

If I was Biden's chef I wouldn't be going anywhere near the water.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
What did he have on. Hillary?
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

JTHunter

• friends
Was he "arkansided"??  >:D  :rofl:
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”