Author Topic: Massive 2020 Voter Fraud Uncovered in Michigan  (Read 3290 times)

MechAg94

• friend
Massive 2020 Voter Fraud Uncovered in Michigan
« on: August 10, 2023, 11:31:33 PM »
NOW WE HAVE PROOF! TGP EXCLUSIVE: Massive 2020 Voter Fraud Uncovered in Michigan – Including Estimated “800,000 Ballot Applications Sent to Non-Qualified Voters” – Bags of Pre-Paid Gift Cards, Guns with Silencers, Burner Phones, and a Democrat-Funded Organization with Multiple Temporary Facilities in Several States
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/08/now-we-have-proof-tgp-exclusive-massive-2020/

Michigan State Senator Ruth Johnson, who is a former Secretary of State, told the Gateway Pundit: “My estimate is over 800,000 ballot applications were sent to non-qualified voters in Michigan, including many individuals who moved or died, and even some individuals who were underage or non-citizens. Many were sent to people who had moved out of state.” These ballot applications, if turned back in, would cause a live ballot to then be sent to that address by the clerk. Both the ballot applications and the live ballots were not seriously checked for a ‘signature match’ because Democrat Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson purposefully advised clerks to illegally assume and presume the signatures were a match.

Guns, Burner Phones and Fake Registrations – The Buried Michigan Voter Fraud Scandal: GBI Strategies Director Gary Bell Had 70 Organizations Operating in 20 States in 2020 – TIED TO JOE BIDEN CAMPAIGN
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/08/muskegon-voter-fraud-scandal-gbi-strategies-director-gary/
GBI Strategies LLC is a left-wing campaign consulting company run by Gary Bell with a mailing address in Alexandria, Virginia.  A quick online search also shows that GBI Strategies, LLC is located in Tennessee.  Gary Bell has a limited presence online.  He keeps a low profile despite his impressive resume.

According to Compmo Group Gary Bell manages over 70 “organizing operations” in 20 states and lends logistical and consulting support to another 7 states.

Bell brags about managing 70 different campaigns and worksites simultaneously. Bell also brags about doing “IE’s” or “Independent Expenditure” campaigns for groups whose spending on campaign-related actions would not otherwise be disclosed or publicly available.

EXCLUSIVE: Multi-Million Dollar GBI Strategies LLC – The Target in the Unearthed 2020 Michigan Police Report Involving Election Crimes – Was Dissolved in Tennessee in 2017
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/08/exclusive-multimillion-dollar-gbi-strategies-llc-target-2020/

Benny Johnson covered it today.
Michigan Law Enforcement BUSTS MASSIVE Voter Fraud Campaign Funded By... Joe Biden
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKPW8IPR7bI
More Smoking-Gun Evidence Of MASSIVE Voter Fraud In Michigan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYMFv5Xgi78

“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Pb

• friend
Re: Massive 2020 Voter Fraud Uncovered in Michigan
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2023, 11:12:12 AM »
Is this an accurate website?

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2023, 12:28:15 PM »
To my knowledge, yes.  Just that most of their stories are essentially links to other news sites.  Not this one I guess.

If we are not sure, others sites should eventually pick it up.  I wouldn't expect mainstream news to touch this story though. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2023, 01:33:06 PM »
At this point, what difference does it make?

:mad: :mad:
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2023, 01:41:23 PM »
And the fraud the story is talking about is pretty much what a lot of people expected.  Generating a bunch of fraudulent voter registrations that COVID rules allowed in which led to a bunch of fraudulent votes.  Of course, that doesn't necessarily mean there weren't a bunch of fraudulent votes without registrations attached.  It shows there was at least one organized operation working in Michigan with indications they same group was operating in 20 other states. 

HankB

• friend
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2023, 05:33:25 PM »
I'll have to watch the TV news tonight - all three of the major networks will probably be leading their coverage with a story this big.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2023, 06:43:31 PM »
But ... but ... but ...

There's this special prosecutor guy in Washington who has assured me that there was NO voter fraud in the 2020 presidential election.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2023, 08:39:46 PM »
Even suggesting there could be voter fraud when a dem wins is treason
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Pb

• friend
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2023, 09:09:09 AM »
I would like to see discussion of this from somewhere other than gateway pundit.  It appears to be clickbait.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2023, 10:05:36 AM »
I would like to see discussion of this from somewhere other than gateway pundit.  It appears to be clickbait.
Can't - discussing it is treasonous.
It's an attack on Democracy.
It's racist.
It's white supremacist.
It's transphobic.
It's plays into the hands of the Russians.
It contributes to climate change.
It also raises cholesterol and is fattening.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2023, 11:20:45 AM »
The truth was obvious from the get go, now they will slow roll the reality out publicly, then ... nothing will happen.

There is no real desire in the populace for the truth and following through with the logical consequences of the reality. We're sleepwalking into disaster.

<Jack Nicholson> The truth? YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!! <Jack Nicholson>
« Last Edit: August 12, 2023, 03:10:06 PM by Ron »
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2023, 04:10:35 PM »
It's not voter fraud if it's the will of the people and since everything the dems do, unlike those evil republicans, is the will of the people........

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2023, 12:44:24 AM »
I'll have to watch the TV news tonight - all three of the major networks will probably be leading their coverage with a story this big.

I don't see "proof."  After all, it takes a bunch of big local offices to coordinate all the mailing and stapling and phoning and yard sign planting and taking groups of senior citizens to the polls and then out to a great dinner.

"In my estimation" does not cut it for me.  Verified real numbers on paper, that's what I want.

You must understand, I strongly suspect rampant voter fraud in the last Presidential election, but:

On "proof:"

1.There is no proof without evidence.
2. There is no evidence without investigation.
3. There is no investigation without suspicion.
4. But suspicion without proof is paranoia, so shut up, you paranoid conservative.

They wrapped all that up in a nice little package, right?

So see what I mean?

« Last Edit: August 14, 2023, 12:56:33 AM by 230RN »
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2023, 11:04:11 AM »
The Epoch Times has picked up the story.  It may or may not come up in your browser depending on whether you've reached their free story limit.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/us/mystery-swirls-over-batch-of-thousands-of-2020-voter-registration-forms-in-michigan-5465266?utm
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.