Author Topic: Toilet paper: hanging off the front or the back of the roll?  (Read 12145 times)

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
Re: Toilet paper: hanging off the front or the back of the roll?
« Reply #50 on: July 15, 2012, 10:56:24 PM »
Funny. My mother goes on a violent rampage if you leave a roll with insignificant paper left. She doesn't leave it like that and god help the person that does...

So much for gender sterotyping...  ;/
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #51 on: July 16, 2012, 01:58:38 AM »

There may be a way to avoid this whole issue.

"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #52 on: July 16, 2012, 02:01:24 AM »
You know, obsessing about how the TP roll is positioned is just stupid. Hell, I'm thrilled that there is a roll of TP in the bathroom in the first place, vs the "fun" of rushing into the bathroom to take an urgent dump and discovering to your displeasure that the only TP in the house is in the downstairs closet. That sucks.

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

mtnbkr

• friend
« Reply #53 on: July 16, 2012, 07:17:11 AM »
+1 Avenger.

That said, I don't care either way, nor does SWMBO or my two daughters.

Chris

Chuck Dye

• friend
« Reply #54 on: July 17, 2012, 12:31:03 PM »
As to the how much question, I refer to my Boy Sprout days and the Sierra trek custom calling the VIP (very important paper) "'nuff."  You always wanted to have 'nuff.  The going rate to those who hadn't brought 'nuff was $.25/square, more when above the tree line.
Gee, I'd love to see your data!

InfidelSerf

• friend
« Reply #55 on: July 17, 2012, 01:45:26 PM »
If you have cats, off the back. It prevents that cat from despooling the entire roll!

Trust me NOTHING prevents them from despooling the entire roll. And if it's not on the holder then the entire roll gets shredded. Glad we have a door on the closet at this house.

This is one of those things that bugs me in a mild OCD way. It must be over the top/front.
I will switch it out if not.
The other thing is the seat or lid being left up, doesn't matter one or both.  The way I see it if both sexes put the seat AND lid down that's the most fair. As it takes the same amount of effort from both parties to put the lid or seat and lid down.
Besides my germ-a-phobe comes out with the thought of flushing without the lid covering the water.

Someone also mentioned having two TP holders to have one under and one over. 
I have considered installing a second to have one with el-cheap-o paper and the other my Charmin.
SWMBO can easily go through an entire roll in a day.  I can make a single Charmin roll last a month.
(unless I eat the delicious hot sauce at Chipotle, that will eat up a roll faster)
The hour is fast approaching,on which the Honor&Success of this army,and the safety of our bleeding Country depend.Remember~Soldiers,that you are Freemen,fighting for the blessings of Liberty-that slavery will be your portion,and that of your posterity,if you do not acquit yourselves like men.GW8/76

stevelyn

• friend
« Reply #56 on: July 17, 2012, 08:44:28 PM »
Mine's on the tank too.

I also know that life is like toilet paper. The closer you get to the end of it, the faster it spins.
Be careful that the toes you step on now aren't connected to the ass you have to kiss later.

Eat Moose. Wear Wolf.

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
« Reply #57 on: July 17, 2012, 09:14:16 PM »
You know, obsessing about how the TP roll is positioned is just stupid. Hell, I'm thrilled that there is a roll of TP in the bathroom in the first place, vs the "fun" of rushing into the bathroom to take an urgent dump and discovering to your displeasure that the only TP in the house is in the downstairs closet. That sucks.

It's even more fun when it's the first time you take a dump in a GF's house and there's no TP.

I still think the crazy bitch did it on purpose.
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.