Author Topic: Biker gang shootout in Waco  (Read 68978 times)

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: Biker gang shootout in Waco
« Reply #100 on: May 19, 2015, 07:03:11 AM »
You are coming across less as mocking the group and more as making light of the threat they pose.

That doesn't make any sense. Was it the part where I said they were dangerous criminals, or the part where I compared them to a group that commits mass murder on video?
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #101 on: May 19, 2015, 08:04:46 AM »
That doesn't make any sense. Was it the part where I said they were dangerous criminals, or the part where I compared them to a group that commits mass murder on video?

1% Motorcycle Clubs are the kind of organization if they think you are disrespecting them will show up at your doorstep in numbers, kick you ass, gang rape your wife in front of you, then kill your wife with a pall peen hammer while making you watch, then if you are lucky they will kill you quickly instead of the same fate your wife got.
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #102 on: May 19, 2015, 08:27:38 AM »
Reavers 1%ers might take issue with that philosophy. If they had a philosophy. If they weren't too busy gnawing on your insides. Charby's right, Reavers 1%ers ain't men. Or they forgot how to be. Now they're just nothing. They got out to the edge of the galaxy, to the edge of the galaxy, to that place of nothing, and that's what they became.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Stand_watie

• friend
« Reply #103 on: May 19, 2015, 08:31:59 AM »
Don't wear a three piece patch and you'll be fine. Just like not going into Bloods territory wearing blue.

What is the difference between the bottom rocker saying the name of a state and the name of a city?
Yizkor. Lo Od Pa'am

"You can have my gun when you pry it from my cold dead fingers"

"Never again"

"Malone Labe"

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #104 on: May 19, 2015, 08:41:04 AM »
What is the difference between the bottom rocker saying the name of a state and the name of a city?

The territory that you can run in without being hassled by the dominant club.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #105 on: May 19, 2015, 09:40:51 AM »
I had no idea the Council of Churches had gotten so heavy-handed.

And, see, I thought this was perfectly in line with my understanding of the Chamber of Commerce.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #106 on: May 19, 2015, 10:02:15 AM »

Are these guys in one of the clubs?

Maybe Waco can call in Philo Beddoe and Clyde. 
 =D
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #107 on: May 19, 2015, 12:18:37 PM »

You're right fisty, if someone is trying to communicate something but conveying the opposite message obviously it's the audience's fault for not groking your intent instead of a problem with your communication methodology.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

brimic

• friends
« Reply #108 on: May 19, 2015, 12:46:40 PM »
1% Motorcycle Clubs are the kind of organization if they think you are disrespecting them will show up at your doorstep in numbers, kick you ass, gang rape your wife in front of you, then kill your wife with a pall peen hammer while making you watch, then if you are lucky they will kill you quickly instead of the same fate your wife got.

That's if you don't dole out 55gr door prizes to them first, just for showing up.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

brimic

• friends
« Reply #109 on: May 19, 2015, 12:50:50 PM »

My ex-BIL was put in the hospital for three days by a Milwaukee Outlaw for absolutely no reason. Just wanted to beat someone to death, and BIL was the first person he saw. When the cops talked to BIL, they told him he could press charges, but then he'd be in danger from the rest of the club. So, the Outlaw was never charged.

Doesn't that 'code of silence' or 'snitches get stitches' work both ways?
They guy has to eat, sleep, *expletive deleted*it, and go about his own business like anyone else, plenty of times he won't be around his boyfriends to protect him.

Barack Obama

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #110 on: May 19, 2015, 12:58:39 PM »
Doesn't that 'code of silence' or 'snitches get stitches' work both ways?
They guy has to eat, sleep, *expletive deleted*it, and go about his own business like anyone else, plenty of times he won't be around his boyfriends to protect him.

Yeah.... he's old now. Assuming he's not dead or in prison.

Shouldn't be hard.
I promise not to duck.

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #111 on: May 19, 2015, 01:04:07 PM »
I was in a grouchy mood and posted on facebook how tired I was at all the wannabees at the AA clubs in reno/sparks - how to many look like sons of anarchy extras and how the  The Vago's and The Hells Angels are not in charge of AA and that I was sick and tired of them acting like they are.... the vago's I was cordial with are not as friendly any more and the hells angel dood is the same - i suspect he cant read  :rofl:

I wonder if the killings are going to change the way ppl look at them?
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #112 on: May 19, 2015, 01:24:37 PM »
You're right fisty, if someone is trying to communicate something but conveying the opposite message obviously it's the audience's fault for not groking your intent instead of a problem with your communication methodology.

I don't recall saying they were not dangerous. I was just saying that their motivations seem very silly to me. And yes, it is your fault for not understanding that. It weren't exactly written in Hittite.

Unless they're patrolling random message boards, and visiting these capital crimes on random internet gadflies, I'm not sure what your point is.

[Insert the usual tough talk about how I'll take some of them with me, Murica!]

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #113 on: May 19, 2015, 01:26:38 PM »
Reavers 1%ers might take issue with that philosophy. If they had a philosophy. If they weren't too busy gnawing on your insides. Charby's right, Reavers 1%ers ain't men. Or they forgot how to be. Now they're just nothing. They got out to the edge of the galaxy, to the edge of the galaxy, to that place of nothing, and that's what they became.

"Reavers MC" does have a certain ring to it.

""If you elect me, your taxes are going to be raised, not cut."
                         - master strategist Joe Biden

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #114 on: May 19, 2015, 01:43:56 PM »
I was just saying that their motivations seem very silly to me.

Lots of people have silly, if not downright imbecilic motivations.  Bikers are far from having a monopoly on that.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #115 on: May 19, 2015, 01:57:46 PM »
Lots of people have silly, if not downright imbecilic motivations.  Bikers are far from having a monopoly on that.

I once drove my enclosed motor carriage to a sock monkey festival.

Headless Thompson Gunner

• friend
« Reply #116 on: May 19, 2015, 02:09:25 PM »
Yeah, it's certainly true that you get plenty of stupid from all walks of life.

But the motorcycle gang is unique.  As a hobby, motorcycling does have a monopoly on territorial crime gangs.  You don't see that kind of behavior associated with 4x4 offroading clubs, or bicycling clubs, pilots or boat owners or drag racers or or stamp collectors or gun owners or, well, anything else.  Is there any other recreation that attracts violent organized crime the same way motorcycling does?  

The closest similarity is with inner city street gangs, and that's not based on a common hobby or pastime.  

It's an odd phenomenon.  Why is it motorcycles, of all things?

brimic

• friends
« Reply #117 on: May 19, 2015, 02:24:16 PM »
Yeah, it's certainly true that you get plenty of stupid from all walks of life.

But the motorcycle gang is unique.  As a hobby, motorcycling does have a monopoly on territorial crime gangs.  You don't see that kind of behavior associated with 4x4 offroading clubs, or bicycling clubs, pilots or boat owners or drag racers or or stamp collectors or gun owners or, well, anything else.  Is there any other recreation that attracts violent organized crime the same way motorcycling does?  

The closest similarity is with inner city street gangs, and that's not based on a common hobby or pastime.  

It's an odd phenomenon.  Why is it motorcycles, of all things?

Doesn't the ricer crowd attract some level of organized crime, at least to a lesser extent?

Barack Obama

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #118 on: May 19, 2015, 02:27:20 PM »
Doesn't the ricer crowd attract some level of organized crime, at least to a lesser extent?

Sure... we'll go with that.

I promise not to duck.

brimic

• friends
« Reply #119 on: May 19, 2015, 02:33:43 PM »
Sure... we'll go with that.

Ah good one! I forgot about the ATF and their criminal activities >:D

Barack Obama

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #120 on: May 19, 2015, 02:48:44 PM »
I had no idea the Council of Churches had gotten so heavy-handed.

Nuns with rulers, man.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #122 on: May 19, 2015, 03:00:20 PM »
Nuns with rulers, man.

Thanks, my PTSD from Catholic School just made me shiver in my seat.
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #123 on: May 19, 2015, 04:12:09 PM »
Crack investigate team finds photo documenting start of the Waco parking space dispute.

https://twitter.com/bcwilliams92/status/600523715357487104

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #124 on: May 19, 2015, 04:36:44 PM »
BobR was in Waco?

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.