Author Topic: The 2024 Circus  (Read 35215 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Re: The 2024 Circus
« Reply #325 on: December 29, 2023, 10:56:35 AM »
Banning Trump from the ballot will make him more popular in my opinion.

Exactly. And as I've posted here before, I'm unsure if dems really are that stupid that they can't see the correlation, or if they are playing, at this point, 787 dimensional chess that I simply don't understand.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #326 on: December 29, 2023, 11:02:16 AM »
Exactly. And as I've posted here before, I'm unsure if dems really are that stupid that they can't see the correlation, or if they are playing, at this point, 787 dimensional chess that I simply don't understand.

People often do stupid things when they panic and I'm detecting panic on the dem side at the mere thought of Trump even having the slightest chance of winning again
« Last Edit: December 29, 2023, 12:02:13 PM by WLJ »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #327 on: December 29, 2023, 12:00:56 PM »
People often do stupid things when they panic and I'm detecting panic on the dem side at the mere though Trump even has the slightest chance of winning again

There is indeed a lot of panic and fear among the lefties in their main haven of Reddit lol
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #328 on: December 29, 2023, 12:07:07 PM »
As we get closer I think they're going to totally lose their minds and start throwing everything including the kitchen sink at him and even stop giving the rule of law even what mere lip service they have been giving it. Democracy must be saved!
We ain't seen nothing yet.

« Last Edit: December 29, 2023, 12:27:05 PM by WLJ »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #329 on: December 30, 2023, 04:17:42 PM »
Now Maine wants attention
But note the underlined

Now MAINE tries to dump Trump: Secretary of state rules Donald is NOT eligible for election ballot - just hours after Colorado put him BACK in the 2024 primary
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12908343/maine-donald-trump-disqualified-ballot-2024-election-insurrection.html

More on that Maine SOG

Shortly after taking office, Bellows penned an op-ed for a progressive platform known as the Democracy Docket. In her writing, titled "Voting Rights for Our Neighbors Matter As Much as Our Own," Bellows touted her efforts to make "voting more accessible" and said she sought the position of secretary of state in Maine because she "was truly frightened for our democracy" following the 2020 presidential election.

Bellows also took aim at the Electoral College in her column, claiming it is "the relic of white supremacy" that prevents voters from being represented fairly.

https://twitchy.com/brettt/2023/12/30/maine-secretary-of-state-called-the-electoral-college-a-relic-of-white-supremacy-n2391251
« Last Edit: December 30, 2023, 08:39:52 PM by WLJ »
- Calvin and Hobbes

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #331 on: December 31, 2023, 02:14:38 AM »
Bellows also took aim at the Electoral College in her column, claiming it is "the relic of white supremacy" that prevents voters from being represented fairly.

Ummm ... I think that was sort of the point. Just as the Constitution originally didn't call for senators to be elected directly.

Some people should be forced to study the history of our government before they're allowed to run for elected office.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #332 on: December 31, 2023, 07:43:32 AM »
The news reads like we are living in a country occupied by its enemies.

We're currently being invaded with the approval of "our" government.

The laws of the land are ignored, changed and discarded even up to the level of the founding document.

The heritage peoples from the founding of the nation are increasingly being disenfranchised.

The heritage culture, mores, norms and religious traditions are and have been under attack as being opposed to the (new) laws of the land.

The wealth of the nation has been hollowed out through financialization and globalism.

Nearly everyone and every institution is in servitude to their debt.

Most children and youth are under the authority and tutelage of the occupying government for more waking hours of the day than they are with their parent(s).

The youth are increasingly being taught to hate the history of the nation.

Many of the founding principles of the nation have been expanded to the point of inversion where they now mean the opposite of the original intent.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Boomhauer

• friends
« Reply #333 on: December 31, 2023, 09:52:48 AM »
Ummm ... I think that was sort of the point. Just as the Constitution originally didn't call for senators to be elected directly.

Some people should be forced to study the history of our government before they're allowed to run for elected office.

You aren’t changing the True Believers. She thinks the coastal elite and big blue cities should run roughshod over everybody else because *expletive deleted*ck those rural white supremacist hicks.

You people still cling to the belief that people like that just need to see the truth and they will accept it using logic and analytical thought. It’s a jihad of a different kind and you aren’t changing it.

We are headed for a conflict that will make the Civil War look like a trip to Disney World. The people opposing us are Literally Stalin and have made endless posts about how we all need to be subjugated and reeducated or executed.

We are not dealing with stupidity. We are dealing with pure *expletive deleted*ing evil. There is a marked difference and conservatives still are stupid enough to believe that stupidity is what is driving the left. It’s not.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #334 on: December 31, 2023, 09:56:24 AM »
The news reads like we are living in a country occupied by its enemies.

The news, no. The actual events, yes.

That's why I said years ago that Left-wing politicians are not Americans, regardless of where they were born, or their legal citizenship.

Missing from your list is that one of the most important posts in our national government has been eliminated, by installing a puppet incapable of governing.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #335 on: December 31, 2023, 10:02:45 AM »
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/maine-secretary-state-house-swatted-trump-ballot-disqualification-decision

Note these swattings mentioned at the bottom of the article neither of which that I'm aware of make it into front page headlines

On Christmas Day, Republican U.S. Reps. Brandon Wiliams of New York and Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia were also the targets of swatting calls.

Then on Tuesday, Republican state Rep. Kevin D. Miller of Ohio reported that he was swatted.
- Calvin and Hobbes

Boomhauer

• friends
« Reply #336 on: December 31, 2023, 10:03:56 AM »
Note these swattings mentioned at the bottom of the article neither of which that I'm aware of make it into front page headlines

It’s not a crime when lefties do it

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #337 on: December 31, 2023, 10:11:55 AM »
All swatters should be drawn and quartered, no matter who they do it to, but yeah, I'm sure the MSM was giggling about the MTG hit.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #338 on: December 31, 2023, 10:30:35 AM »
You aren’t changing the True Believers. She thinks the coastal elite and big blue cities should run roughshod over everybody else because *expletive deleted*ck those rural white supremacist hicks.

You people still cling to the belief that people like that just need to see the truth and they will accept it using logic and analytical thought. It’s a jihad of a different kind and you aren’t changing it.

We are headed for a conflict that will make the Civil War look like a trip to Disney World. The people opposing us are Literally Stalin and have made endless posts about how we all need to be subjugated and reeducated or executed.

We are not dealing with stupidity. We are dealing with pure *expletive deleted*ing evil. There is a marked difference and conservatives still are stupid enough to believe that stupidity is what is driving the left. It’s not.

I don't know if there will be a civil war, but aside from that I must agree.

Pb

• friend
« Reply #339 on: December 31, 2023, 10:47:57 AM »
I don't think there will be a civil war in the USA, at least not for a long time.  There is not such a sharp political geographic divide as there was during the civil war, due to the presence of large leftist cities all over the nation.  Also, a very large percentage of people everywhere (no matter their political affiliation) are dependent, in whole or part, on money from the federal government (SS, medicare, medicaid, welfare, plus grants to states from the federal government).

I suspect we will just see a continued moral slide in the USA, of which the Right is certainly not immune.  More corruption, possibly more crime.  More hatred of neighbors, more birthrate and marriage collapse.  A lot more racial hatred (of everyone by everyone).  More divorce.  The continued collapse and degradation of the churches.  This may not correspond with economic poverty, at least in the immediate future.

I hope I am wrong.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #340 on: December 31, 2023, 10:53:24 AM »
We've been slowly sinking into quicksand and as long as our head stays above it we keep thinking "this is fine" By the time our head sinks down it will be too late. I think we're about at that point.
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #341 on: December 31, 2023, 11:04:11 AM »
I'm not sure about a civil war either, but I won't discount it. At the very least, we are already engaged in 5th gen-like warfare against ourselves, let alone from outside actors like China.

I heard an interesting opinion on the news this morning that ties into the immigration thread and puppet Biden. That at this point, with full replacement going on (see my post in the other thread about monthly illegal numbers exceeding monthly birth numbers), it's not about dems getting new voters. It's bigger than R vs D - it's global. It's about Soros and Schwab and "no global borders".

It's about everyone being a "global citizen". Which sounds great if you're from Somalia and with no borders, the US, EU, Australia, or any first world country is open to you in the same way someone might move from one city neighborhood to another. With of course UBI so you don't have to worry about money. It's lowest common denominator on a global scale, and as usual in the "equity" scenarios, the producers will lose and the looters will win.

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #342 on: December 31, 2023, 01:38:02 PM »
The news, no. The actual events, yes.
... other good stuff...

You are absolutely right, I stand corrected.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

JTHunter

• friends
« Reply #343 on: December 31, 2023, 11:41:37 PM »
We've been slowly sinking into quicksand and as long as our head stays above it we keep thinking "this is fine" By the time our head sinks down it will be too late. I think we're about at that point.

[popcorn]
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #344 on: January 01, 2024, 03:31:47 AM »

I keep wondering if the black pill thinking (it's too late, it's hopeless) is just more of the same programming and conditioning from the Left.

On the question of whether a civil war may be in store, it is disturbing that Lefty brownshirts have been blocking traffic and getting away with it. Things may get interesting if they try to protect democracy by blocking traffic near polling locations.

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #345 on: January 01, 2024, 08:47:34 AM »
One thing is certain, the chaos has been introduced into society on purpose.

The nutty legislation, ruling from left wing judges and policies of cities, law enforcement etc. all look crazy and incoherent to us.

But if the "chaos" is being introduced on purpose to justify future actions and policies then it's not crazy or incoherent at all. 

There is a method to the madness. This isn't organic societal breakdown, it is being imposed from above.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #346 on: January 01, 2024, 08:49:28 AM »
I was in a pessimistic mood yesterday.
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #347 on: January 01, 2024, 09:00:05 AM »
I was in a pessimistic mood yesterday.

If you aren't pessimistic to a degree and a bit distressed then you are willingly not paying attention.

Focusing on areas we have some ability to insulate ourselves from the madness is the best we can do. In reality it's always been that "the whole world lieth in wickedness". Societies have an ebb and flow and it's our turn to pay the piper. Buckle up.

Life is still full of meaning, goodness, truth and beauty. Spending more time thinking on those things will be my New Years resolution.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #349 on: January 02, 2024, 09:11:52 AM »
- Calvin and Hobbes