Author Topic: Biker gang shootout in Waco  (Read 68970 times)

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
  • Floyd Rose is my homeboy
    • My Book
Re: Biker gang shootout in Waco
« Reply #175 on: May 21, 2015, 02:29:01 PM »
There seems to be a strong possibility that the meeting was a front for the various criminal gangs to hash out territorial disputes and recruitment practices.

I'm hearing it was a CoC meeting. Most of what they discuss at those has nothing to do territory or crime.

last one i attended, aside from the fight, was to discuss upcoming motorcycle legislation.
Fitz

---------------
I have reached a conclusion regarding every member of this forum.
I no longer respect any of you. I hope the following offends you as much as this thread has offended me:
You are all awful people. I mean this *expletive deleted*ing seriously.

-MicroBalrog

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #176 on: May 21, 2015, 02:40:03 PM »
Should get interesting as they trace the ditched weapons to their owners. Contact DNA is as bad as Rico .
If I read right the Cossacks were crashes to the party.
I suspect we are gonna separate the real bikers from the pretenders pretty quick. It's one thing to talk about brotherhood and "the code" while watching soa and another entirely when you are looking at a real charge. Not to mention losing your bike. And a huge bond. A lotta folks might be reluctant to testify even still. It's no joke messing with 1%ers. I can't say with certainty that I would not go temporarily blind if I had been there. But the cops are counting on with that many folks someone will start talking, and once you get one the floodgates will typically open. It's proven true even with real 1%ers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

• friends
« Reply #177 on: May 21, 2015, 02:48:58 PM »
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #178 on: May 21, 2015, 03:07:06 PM »
8 of 9 dead are Cossacks . 1 bandido.
http://www.kwtx.com/home/headlines/Waco-Shooting-Near-Twin-Peaks-In-Waco-304043711.html?device=tablet&c=y

Quote from: kwtx.com
Meanwhile Wednesday, Waco police Sgt. W. Patrick Swanton said investigators recovered about 300 weapons from the shooting scene including everything from pocket knives to assault-style knives to guns to chains to brass knuckles, to an AK-47 and body armor.

What is an "assault style knife"?

Is body armor now considered a weapon?

""If you elect me, your taxes are going to be raised, not cut."
                         - master strategist Joe Biden

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #179 on: May 21, 2015, 03:09:06 PM »
Should get interesting as they trace the ditched weapons to their owners. Contact DNA is as bad as Rico .
If I read right the Cossacks were crashes to the party.
I suspect we are gonna separate the real bikers from the pretenders pretty quick. It's one thing to talk about brotherhood and "the code" while watching soa and another entirely when you are looking at a real charge. Not to mention losing your bike. And a huge bond. A lotta folks might be reluctant to testify even still. It's no joke messing with 1%ers. I can't say with certainty that I would not go temporarily blind if I had been there. But the cops are counting on with that many folks someone will start talking, and once you get one the floodgates will typically open. It's proven true even with real 1%ers.

Issue being how many of the 170 arrested are 1%er's.  I would bet that at least 25% of them are not a member of a 1% club.  The Leathernecks for example are a Marine veteran based club.  They are not a 1% club.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #180 on: May 21, 2015, 03:10:13 PM »
What is an "assault style knife"?

It's got a blade thing that goes up.

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #181 on: May 21, 2015, 03:13:12 PM »
Also most of the killed were with head and/or torso shots.  Curious to see if it was the snipers.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

Firethorn

• friend
  • Where'd my explosive space modulator go?
« Reply #182 on: May 21, 2015, 03:24:12 PM »

Personally, if I was trying to dump a weapon in that, I'd probably chose a tub of soapy water first.  Clears DNA good, then whatever's remaining would also have what was on the food/plates before it on it to muddy things up.

But it's sounding like they're recovering more 'weapons' than there were bikers.  I wonder if any bikers were 'smart' enough to dump their colors?  I put weapons in quotes because it sounds like they're even counting legal folding knives.

Also most of the killed were with head and/or torso shots.  Curious to see if it was the snipers.

Headshots maybe, but torso shots could be pretty much anybody, especially with rifles.

Issue being how many of the 170 arrested are 1%er's.  I would bet that at least 25% of them are not a member of a 1% club.  The Leathernecks for example are a Marine veteran based club.  They are not a 1% club.

Makes me glad they're separating them by club.  Of course, given that my jacket as a big fat zero patches on it, they probably wouldn't have arrested me to start with.

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #183 on: May 21, 2015, 03:35:51 PM »
I wonder if any bikers were 'smart' enough to dump their colors? 

Personally, I doubt it, especially the 1%ers.  Their colors are pretty much their reason for living.
Makes me glad they're separating them by club.  Of course, given that my jacket as a big fat zero patches on it, they probably wouldn't have arrested me to start with.

I wouldn't be too sure of that either.  If you were a biker in that bar, you probably would have gotten swept up with the rest of them while the police sort things out later.
""If you elect me, your taxes are going to be raised, not cut."
                         - master strategist Joe Biden

brimic

• friends
« Reply #184 on: May 21, 2015, 03:48:39 PM »

No women or children were shot, so we can assume Lon Horiuchi wasn't involved at least.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

Firethorn

• friend
« Reply #185 on: May 21, 2015, 03:49:19 PM »
I wouldn't be too sure of that either.  If you were a biker in that bar, you probably would have gotten swept up with the rest of them while the police sort things out later.

Other than my tendency to vacate quickly with that many gang members in the area, you're probably right.  Hell, I ride a yamaha v-star, not one of the 'usual' gang member brands.  

It'd probably get pretty boring pretty quickly for me - they wouldn't dare put me with anybody else.  No tattoos to show allegiance, no patches.  Retired USAF ID card.

• friends
« Reply #186 on: May 21, 2015, 03:50:45 PM »
Issue being how many of the 170 arrested are 1%er's.  I would bet that at least 25% of them are not a member of a 1% club.  The Leathernecks for example are a Marine veteran based club.  They are not a 1% club.

If one chooses to associate with a type of folk and chooses to wear their uniform it's quite likely other folks will make that association as well. That applies to a patch as much as it applies to baggy pants hanging low

• friends
« Reply #187 on: May 21, 2015, 03:51:29 PM »

That was my thought as well one source is saying 4 were police kills

• friends
Biker gang shootout in Waco
« Reply #188 on: May 21, 2015, 03:53:05 PM »
Dumping your colors would be an offense in a mc

And soap and water is no panacea with DNA
http://www.leelofland.com/wordpress/things-writers-should-know-about-dna/

Firethorn

• friend
« Reply #189 on: May 21, 2015, 03:55:16 PM »
Dumping your colors would be an offense in a mc

Would they prefer that or me in jail with a $1M bond and the possibility/probability of prison?

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #190 on: May 21, 2015, 04:07:17 PM »
Would they prefer that or me in jail with a $1M bond and the possibility/probability of prison?

You in jail. Hands down. You don't know any MC members IRL, do you?

brimic

• friends
« Reply #191 on: May 21, 2015, 04:21:45 PM »
Hell, I ride a yamaha v-star, not one of the 'usual' gang member brands. 

The upside is that you wouldn't be out an enormous amount of money when they RICO your bike.   :police:
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #192 on: May 21, 2015, 04:52:20 PM »

Obviously you are not familiar with 1%ers. Their colors very are sacred to them.

When a 1%er is involved in an accident some of his fellow members will often show up at the hospital to collect his colors for safe keeping.

The thing that sets 1%ers apart from most other criminal groups is the structure and organization of those groups.

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

• friends
Re: Re: Biker gang shootout in Waco
« Reply #193 on: May 21, 2015, 04:52:42 PM »
You in jail. Hands down. You don't know any MC members IRL, do you?
Truth
http://sabotagetimes.com/life/hells-angels-outlaws-and-the-politics-of-the-patch

They would let you hump their wife before giving up patch

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #194 on: May 21, 2015, 04:54:18 PM »
Truth
http://sabotagetimes.com/life/hells-angels-outlaws-and-the-politics-of-the-patch

They would let you hump their wife before giving up patch

Not that that would be a great prize..........

HankB

• friend
« Reply #195 on: May 21, 2015, 05:47:36 PM »
Local newspaper had a story suggesting a large number of the bikers were NOT involved in the fight, which was almost entirely in the parking lot.

http://www.statesman.com/news/news/state-regional/waco-restaurant-video-shows-bikers-others-seeking-/nmLCy/

If the bikers who were INSIDE the restaurant can be ID'd from the security footage and they STAYED inside, I suspect the police and DA are going to have a problem making any serious charges related to the dead/wounded bikers stick against them.

Hmmm . . . when mass arrests occur, and many of those arrested later have charges dropped . . . will there be false arrest lawsuits forthcoming?
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
« Reply #196 on: May 21, 2015, 06:21:28 PM »
You in jail in a heartbeat. Jail isn't much of a deterrent to these type of folk.
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

• friends
Re:
« Reply #197 on: May 21, 2015, 06:43:45 PM »
Assuming one gun per at least 100 folks ditched their guns.  That woukd seem to indicate that they were afraid to be caught with them. I suspect they are counting guns found in cars and wonder how many there were like that

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #198 on: May 21, 2015, 06:50:38 PM »
What is an "assault style knife"? .......   

The kind with a   pointy end?? [popcorn]
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

Stand_watie

• friend
Re:
« Reply #199 on: May 21, 2015, 07:27:38 PM »
Assuming one gun per at least 100 folks ditched their guns.  That woukd seem to indicate that they were afraid to be caught with them. I suspect they are counting guns found in cars and wonder how many there were like that

They have 100 guns seized? I haven't seen that yet. Granted you could find 100 guns by stopping 82 vehicles on 35, but I've yet to see a news report that 100 guns have been been collected. I've seen news reports that 100 "weapons" were found, and then number reduced to "50", and then news reports that "1,000 weapons" (about the amount that I'd expect to be in any large resturaunt at an Amish meeting), then reduced to "500", then "100" again, then "50".
Yizkor. Lo Od Pa'am

"You can have my gun when you pry it from my cold dead fingers"

"Never again"

"Malone Labe"