Author Topic: Don't like gender reassignment surgery? Get an injunction!  (Read 16354 times)

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
Re: Don't like gender reassignment surgery? Get an injunction!
« Reply #125 on: September 14, 2015, 03:41:16 PM »
Eminent domain is a financial decision, so there are no moral implications to its use.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

Firethorn

• friend
  • Where'd my explosive space modulator go?
« Reply #126 on: September 14, 2015, 03:51:27 PM »
Eminent domain is a financial decision, so there are no moral implications to its use.

You need space for a new school.  Do you ED the 200 year old church, the black community, the white community, the hippy community, etc...?

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #127 on: September 14, 2015, 04:33:48 PM »
You need space for a new school.  Do you ED the 200 year old church, the black community, the white community, the hippy community, etc...?

I believe Balog had his sarcasm hat on for that post. You just can't see it through the tubes.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #128 on: September 14, 2015, 09:07:56 PM »
I believe Balog had his sarcasm hat on for that post. You just can't see it through the tubes.

Let me try again.

"On the one hand, yes he did have his wife murdered, which would normally be a moral issue. However, he only did it for the insurance payoff, so it's just a financial decision and thus impervious to issues of morality."
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.