Author Topic: MORE on Obama's Birth Certificate; Case to be Heard on Merits  (Read 45130 times)

MechAg94

• friend
Re: MORE on Obama's Birth Certificate; Case to be Heard on Merits
« Reply #100 on: July 24, 2009, 01:26:18 PM »
There's no way at all that Obama is going to be removed from office over this.
That at least I definitely agree with. 
I just would like to see him come clean with all his college records and other such things.  I don't really care about the birth certificate.  I am more interested in his college transcript, application, and other things like that. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

sanglant

• friend
« Reply #101 on: July 24, 2009, 01:28:54 PM »
I didn't say Liberals.  I very specifically referred only to the "people backing Obama". 

Argue what I said, if you like.  But don't argue what you invented as a subtext in what I said.

-BP

best get used to it, its all i'm seeing on 4 or 5 forums right now, the chitown method is oozing right over the US =|

longeyes

• friend
« Reply #102 on: July 24, 2009, 01:42:29 PM »
Being removed from office isn't the issue; become irrelevant--losing his audience--is the issue.  Obama is on his way to alienating a big chunk of the American people.  If Obama stays his course he and his cronies in D.C. will end up being opposed and then ignored. 
"Domari nolo."

Thug: What you lookin' at old man?
Walt Kowalski: Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's me.

Molon Labe.

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #103 on: July 24, 2009, 01:52:36 PM »
Wouldn't it be a simple matter to get someone obama's age that was born in HI to show their birth certificate to see if the form matches what the president has produced?

My hospital birth certificate is a fancy certificate that has my foot prints on it and signed by the doctors.  My certified birth certificate is a typed form with signatures and the county seal imprinted on it.  This is in Texas though....chris3

i'm 2 years older born in the same hospital  my certificate does not resemble his
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

longeyes

• friend
« Reply #104 on: July 24, 2009, 02:03:10 PM »
You need a better laser printer.  =D
"Domari nolo."

Thug: What you lookin' at old man?
Walt Kowalski: Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's me.

Molon Labe.

ronnyreagan

« Reply #105 on: July 24, 2009, 02:11:26 PM »
i'm 2 years older born in the same hospital  my certificate does not resemble his

The same hospital in Hawaii or the same hospital in Kenya? :police:

(or the same "hospital" in area 51 where they staged the moon landings? :lol:)
You have to respect the president, whether you agree with him or not.
Obama, however, is not the president since a Kenyan cannot legally be the U.S. President ;/

AZRedhawk44

• friends
« Reply #106 on: July 24, 2009, 02:30:41 PM »

It's not a Birth Certificate that he showed... it's a Certificate of Live Birth.  Different documents.

Birth Certs will be specific to the year born and revision of the document.  C&SD's cert will potentially be different because there is 2 years difference between the use of the document.

COLB's will be specific to the year requested and printed... not the year of birth.  Obama's presented COLB arguably has artifacts from 2 different year revisions of COLB's, and evidence in the exif-information that it was edited in Photoshop.  Painted 240x240 pixel backgrounds, sections of the border entirely shifted around and non-standard fonts on the COLB provided.   Also, evidence of re-layering of the security border on top of the state seal and text of the document due to jpeg compression ratio differences.

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2008/07/atlas-exclusive.html

If I were born in a Hawaiian hospital in 1978 and requested a COLB on the same day as Obama being born in (whatever year), we should both have identical COLBs aside from the personal information.
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

• friends
« Reply #107 on: July 24, 2009, 03:04:28 PM »
never been to kenya.  mine is a territorial certificate there were only 49 states back then,  it has the doctors name and some more details
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

Gewehr98

• friend
  • Yee-haa!
    • Neural Misfires (Blog)
« Reply #108 on: July 24, 2009, 04:57:47 PM »
A-Ha! 

It's a PhotoChop!

(Haven't seen that term pop up here at APS in a long time...)
"Bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round...

http://neuralmisfires.blogspot.com

"Never squat with your spurs on!"

zahc

• friend
« Reply #109 on: July 25, 2009, 02:26:18 AM »
It won't matter even if he does produce a hard copy.
Maybe a rare occurence, but then you only have to get murdered once to ruin your whole day.
--Tallpine

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #110 on: July 25, 2009, 01:59:24 PM »
I'm not putting a lot of stock in the birth certificate conspiracy theory, but I can understand why some do.  After all, it was Barack Obama that taught us all the importance of hope. 
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #111 on: July 25, 2009, 03:57:34 PM »
I'm not putting a lot of stock in the birth certificate conspiracy theory, but I can understand why some do.  After all, it was Barack Obama that taught us all the importance of hope. 

Fisty for the win!
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #112 on: July 26, 2009, 03:55:22 PM »
If something is different between the COLB and the long form certificate... then that means he forged the COLB.  His father is listed on the COLB.

Maybe he was born with a prehensile tail, or seven toes on one foot, or something else odd, and that's showing on the long form?   =D

that's my thinking too, he has a tail or is hermaphrodite :lol:
Actually I would bet 20 dollars the real problem is his original long form list his religion as "Muslim" like mine listed me as Catholic.

Mr Obama, release your long form and solve the mystery.
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #113 on: July 26, 2009, 08:54:51 PM »
Maybe he doesn't have the original, long form.

I don't have mine. I was born during WW2. The delivering doctor was an Army doc at the base where my father was stationed. Yes, I had a honest-to-goodness birth certificate, and for the first forty or so of my sixty-plus years I knew where it was. Between the deaths of my parents and a divorce from my second wife, my birth certificate (and a lot of other personal papers) flat disappeared. Once it's gone, it cannot be replaced. There is only one "original."

Please understand: I am not defending Obama, and I DO happen to believe that his COLB is a fake. But I think that demending he produce "the" original birth certificate is an unreasonable demend.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

• friends
« Reply #114 on: July 26, 2009, 08:59:43 PM »
Maybe he doesn't have the original, long form.

I don't have mine. I was born during WW2. The delivering doctor was an Army doc at the base where my father was stationed. Yes, I had a honest-to-goodness birth certificate, and for the first forty or so of my sixty-plus years I knew where it was. Between the deaths of my parents and a divorce from my second wife, my birth certificate (and a lot of other personal papers) flat disappeared. Once it's gone, it cannot be replaced. There is only one "original."

Please understand: I am not defending Obama, and I DO happen to believe that his COLB is a fake. But I think that demending he produce "the" original birth certificate is an unreasonable demend.

that is possible  less likely though in that i was born same hospital a couple years earlier and got a copy of my original with all the extra data

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #115 on: July 26, 2009, 11:33:06 PM »
Mr Obama, release your long form and solve the mystery.

[BHO]You want to see my long form?  Well, <zzzzzzzzzzzzzip!>, here it is![/BHO]

Yeah, I suspect some embarrassing truth to be present.  Same thing with his college records, like Hilary's senior thesis / tongue bath of Alinsky.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

Jamisjockey

• friend
« Reply #116 on: July 28, 2009, 08:34:29 AM »
Just heard on the news, the State health director from HI says she has seen the birth certificate and is vouching for it.
The conspiracy deepens....
 :laugh:

More and more, I'm suspicious, too.  But not of the same things.
I don't buy that he isn't a citizen.
There is something on there he doesn't want us to see.  Religion listed as Muslim or something along those lines. 
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #117 on: July 28, 2009, 09:58:55 AM »
I'm betting on religion listed as Muslim, race listed as white, or some other little thing. Whatever it is, I want to see a copy of the long form.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

sanglant

• friend
« Reply #118 on: July 28, 2009, 10:53:26 AM »
born with 24 digits, gotta be it :O :laugh: =D

HankB

• friend
« Reply #119 on: July 28, 2009, 11:00:26 AM »
Just heard on the news, the State health director from HI says she has seen the birth certificate and is vouching for it.
OF COURSE I'll trust "evidence" someone else has seen but will NOT let ME see. Sure I will.  :rolleyes:

Just like I believed everything in those old car commercials with Joe Isuzu. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ic0UejzZDZ8

Maybe we should take up a pool about what "embarassing" notation is on the form . . .
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Jamisjockey

• friend
« Reply #120 on: July 28, 2009, 11:33:13 AM »
The only way for two people to keep a secret is if one of them is dead.
If it were anything beyond just embarrasing, it would have leaked by now. 
JD

sanglant

• friend
« Reply #121 on: July 28, 2009, 12:05:11 PM »
and how long did it take to bring down Capone?

Jamisjockey

• friend
« Reply #122 on: July 28, 2009, 12:51:47 PM »

;/
JD

HankB

• friend
« Reply #123 on: July 28, 2009, 01:18:21 PM »
But income tax evasion - the only thing Capone was convicted of - is no longer a crime! Just ask, oh, practically any Obama appointee.  :police:
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Headless Thompson Gunner

• friend
« Reply #124 on: July 28, 2009, 01:25:14 PM »
The only way for two people to keep a secret is if one of them is dead.
If it were anything beyond just embarrasing, it would have leaked by now. 

Hardly.  It all depends on who knows, and what their motives are.

It's easy to imagine a scenario where the only people who know the birth certificate is a fake are hardcore Obama supporters willing to bury or destroy the truth.

I'm not saying that's what happened, just saying that it's plausible.  Knowing something damning about the Bamster is not the same as wanting to share something damning with the world.