Author Topic: Foreskin Man Fights Circumcision and Jews' Blood Sacrifice of Non-Jew Children  (Read 15137 times)

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
http://pajamasmedia.com/tatler/2011/06/03/proof-that-s-f-s-circumcision-ban-is-anti-semitic/

OK, I made up the part about Jews sacrificing babies. 

But, there is a blond nordic type supermanhero who saves the boy child from the evil Jews.

FTR, I am not surprised by much anything the Left does anymore, to include the same exact thing they acuse others of doing.

Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

MicroBalrog

• friend
Have you read the comic in question?

You've also made up the part where the child is non-Jewish. His name is Glick, FFS.
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

Antibubba

• friend
Would it be wrong to refer to the guy in charge of the anti-circumcision campaign as "The Head Cheese"?
If life gives you melons, you may be dyslexic.

MicroBalrog

• friend
Here's a relevant panel:

Clearly the child in question is Jewish.

Of course, Foreskin Man's sidekick [how does he live with himself with such an identity, I do not know] is also Jewish.

So the actual plot is, "Aryan superhero with a Jewish sidekick saves Jewish child from other Jews and their Aryan-conspirators."

Suddenly the ANTISEMITISM!!! is somehow less fearsome.

Moreover, it's clearly the author's intent to cover different sorts of villains in every issue. The first issue featured an Aryan secular physician (named Griswold), and hinted at future issues that would discuss Jewish, Muslim, and African villains. We've now had a team of Jews and their Aryan co-conspirator in the 2nd issue, and I expect Muslims and Africans to turn up in the next issues as well.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
I'm going to file this in the "Weird as *expletive deleted*ck" category...

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

Devonai

• friend
  • Panic Mode Activated
    • Kyrie Devonai Publishing
I'm gonna start dressing like the guy on the right.
My writing blog: Kyrie Devonai Publishing

When in danger, when in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout!

Stand_watie

• friend

You've also made up the part where the child is non-Jewish. His name is Glick, FFS.
Since the majority of American circumcision is non religious it does seem to me to be vaguely suspect for the antagonists in the comic to be orthodox Jews that look a bit like a Weimar charicature.
Yizkor. Lo Od Pa'am

"You can have my gun when you pry it from my cold dead fingers"

"Never again"

"Malone Labe"

MicroBalrog

• friend
Since the majority of American circumcision is non religious it does seem to me to be vaguely suspect for the antagonists in the comic to be orthodox Jews that look a bit like a Weimar charicature.

They're neither the only nor the main antagonist in the comic.

roo_ster

• friend

No, I didn't.  (re)Read my post and take a breath.

I'm going to file this in the "Weird as *expletive deleted*" category...

Yeah, no shinola. 
Regards,

roo_ster

----G.K. Chesterton

BReilley

• Just a frog in a pond.
  • friend
Most of the people attempting to ban circumcision seem to be also in favor of "a woman's right to choose", which would give a foreskin greater moral worth than the child it's attached to...

MechAg94

• friend
I'm gonna start dressing like the guy on the right.
Hey, isn't that the man they call Jayne, The Hero of Canton?  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmG4tPspd-E&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FKFLJmOQ50
« Last Edit: June 04, 2011, 10:51:01 AM by MechAg94 »
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

MechAg94

• friend
Here's a relevant panel:

Clearly the child in question is Jewish.

Of course, Foreskin Man's sidekick [how does he live with himself with such an identity, I do not know] is also Jewish.

So the actual plot is, "Aryan superhero with a Jewish sidekick saves Jewish child from other Jews and their Aryan-conspirators."

Suddenly the ANTISEMITISM!!! is somehow less fearsome.

Moreover, it's clearly the author's intent to cover different sorts of villains in every issue. The first issue featured an Aryan secular physician (named Griswold), and hinted at future issues that would discuss Jewish, Muslim, and African villains. We've now had a team of Jews and their Aryan co-conspirator in the 2nd issue, and I expect Muslims and Africans to turn up in the next issues as well.
I'll believe it when I see it the other "issues".   I am sure someone will post them.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

MicroBalrog

• friend
I'll believe it when I see it the other "issues".   I am sure someone will post them.

I would link to the first two issues, but they're... a bit inappropriate for this forum given the subject matter.

MicroBalrog

• friend
Here's some panels:

Another opponent to Foreskin Man, an Aryan this time:

Future issues are expected to cover more opponents.

MechAg94

• friend
Micro, are you writing for this comic?   =D

freakazoid

• friend
Hey, isn't that the man they call Jayne, The Hero of Canton? 

Win!  =D
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

zahc

• friend
Most of the people attempting to ban circumcision seem to be also in favor of "a woman's right to choose"

[citation needed]
Maybe a rare occurence, but then you only have to get murdered once to ruin your whole day.
--Tallpine

MicroBalrog

• friend
Micro, are you writing for this comic?   =D

No. My annoyance by this kerfluffle is not derived, actually, from my view on circumcision, but from my general annoyance with knee-jerk cries of ANTI-SEMITISM.

Lanius

• Excubitor
I have a fair suspicion, that the reasons why most males in the US were/are circumcised was societal attitude towards masturbation.
I have heard some ridiculous suggestion that people lacking foreskin must use lubricants while cracking one off.
Buy a lubricant or put saliva all over your equipment?
Make masturbation cost.. money and complicate it?
To me, being able to relax somewhere in private and crack one off seems like the best proof that there's a loving God.
Most joyful cultures around the world I believe roundly condemn anti-masturbatory practices.

Here in eastern central Europe, circumcision is about as common as HIV, that is, very uncommon.
Masturbation is rather prevalent, I think.

------------------------
IMO, Jews should not resort to circumcision either. It may be in their religion, but nazis performing foreskin checks back in WWII found out many a hidden jew. Jews will continue to be hated as long as Muzzies and nazis are going to be around, so I think it's advisable for those who don't look completely like Jews to exercise some discretion. Muzzie murderers when taking hostages have been known to kill jews out of hand.

I'm sure God will understand their motivations.

wuluf

• friend
We can argue the relative merits of the procedure until we're blue in the ,uh, face.  San Francisco will be voting on an ordinance to prohibit circumcision this November.  This is clearly a parent's decision for their child, and not the government's business.  I live down the road a piece in Sacramento, and i need to ask the county if it's ok to have a fire in my fireplace on a given day!  The government has way too much to say about how i live my life....

Lanius

• Excubitor
IMO, it's an irreversible procedure. And you can always get circumcised later.

Should be left to the individual person, to be made when they reach the age of majority, kind of like baptism.

So, while I dislike gov't meddling like most people, here it's not entirely inappropriate, unlike say the one about fireplaces.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
Masturbation is rather prevalent, I think.

Well, duh.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Most joyful cultures around the world I believe roundly condemn anti-masturbatory practices.

Please provide examples of anti-masturbatory practices, and condemnations of same. Also, provide some examples of joyful vs. non-joyful cultures, and some kind of measuring stick by which to distinguish them.

Thank you.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

roo_ster

• friend
IMO, it's an irreversible procedure. And you can always get circumcised later.

Should be left to the individual person, to be made when they reach the age of majority, kind of like baptism.

So, while I dislike gov't meddling like most people, here it's not entirely inappropriate, unlike say the one about fireplaces.

Well, since the vast majority of Christians practice infant baptism, I think your argument may not carry much water with them.
Regards,

roo_ster

----G.K. Chesterton

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
Please provide examples of anti-masturbatory practices, and condemnations of same. Also, provide some examples of joyful vs. non-joyful cultures, and some kind of measuring stick by which to distinguish them.

Thank you.

the flogging will continue until you're joyful
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."