Author Topic: "Drastic action" required to stop ebola epidemic  (Read 6806 times)

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
Re: "Drastic action" required to stop ebola epidemic
« Reply #50 on: August 01, 2014, 09:52:11 PM »
I work in a fracking academic medical school/hospital complex, and the level of restroom hygiene, or lack tereof, is sometimes shocking.

No kidding.

Hell last year my grandfather was in the hospital at the end of his life. He had MRSA. The hospital protocol was universally ignored by the staff.

And then one day a nurse came in to draw blood. Stupid twit didn't put on a pair of gloves...

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
Re: "Drastic action" required to stop ebola epidemic
« Reply #51 on: August 02, 2014, 08:19:04 AM »
My father survived his bypass surgery and ended up back in the hospital not long afterward with a MRSA type infection in the leg they harvested the vein from.

They never were able to culture the superbug that was rapidly trying to kill him while ignoring the standard antibiotics. They treated it as a MRSA infection as that was really all they had left in their arsenal and he pulled through.

His hospital is about as first world as it gets yet he still picked up a nasty infection that nearly finished him off.

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
Let the Hateful Ebola Doc Die
« Reply #52 on: August 02, 2014, 09:58:01 AM »
[typical_lgb_narcissist]
Let the Hateful Ebola Doc Die
[typical_lgbt_narcissist]

Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”