Author Topic: Clinton private email server had TS/SCI material  (Read 25495 times)

MikeB

• friend
Re: Clinton private email server had TS/SCI material
« Reply #100 on: October 28, 2016, 09:57:10 PM »
Does anyone else remember the media derision and laughing when Trump suggested back in August that there was a security risk with Wiener potentially having access to Huma's emails related to Hillary's private server? Seems to be a valid complaint now ... but then what do I know as a normal citizen of the country versus the media talking heads and connected elites ...

grampster

• friend
« Reply #101 on: October 28, 2016, 10:49:00 PM »
The FBI has had their reputation trashed by their boss already, so to further sully their reputation is no big deal.
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #102 on: October 29, 2016, 01:00:58 AM »

""If you elect me, your taxes are going to be raised, not cut."
                         - master strategist Joe Biden

Unisaw

• friend
« Reply #103 on: October 29, 2016, 09:59:25 AM »
Here's a photo of FBI agents after examining Carlos Danger's phone:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cv4QwipWIAE1x23.jpg:large
Well, if you have the sudden urge to lick your balls you'll know you got the veterinary version... K Frame

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #104 on: October 29, 2016, 10:06:59 AM »
I thought it would be apropos to repost the image Brimic posted back on page 1 over a year ago. It's not like we didn't ever see trouble coming.

"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
« Reply #105 on: October 29, 2016, 11:00:02 AM »
Snopes says that Zeifman was lying, but Snopes has become a bunch of left wing liars themselves.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #106 on: October 29, 2016, 11:07:58 AM »
Snopes says that Zeifman was lying, but Snopes has become a bunch of left wing liars themselves.

Lying about everything, or the reason she was fired? If Snopes has proof she wasn't fired,  I would reconsider my thoughts. If they're just saying those weren't the reasons she was fired, that seems kind of open to interpretation. She was still fired, so she would have had to do something bad to get booted from a gov job.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
« Reply #107 on: October 29, 2016, 02:06:48 PM »
Many arguments, the truth isn't 100% solid: http://www.snopes.com/politics/clintons/zeifman.asp

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #108 on: October 29, 2016, 02:37:36 PM »
Many arguments, the truth isn't 100% solid: http://www.snopes.com/politics/clintons/zeifman.asp

Truth is always solid. The problem is in knowing when you have encountered the truth.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #109 on: October 29, 2016, 10:13:20 PM »
At the end of the day, HRC still wins, just by a smaller margin.  I think the well organized Democrat fraud machine will provide the needed cushion to win the day.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #110 on: October 29, 2016, 10:40:24 PM »
At the end of the day, HRC still wins, just by a smaller margin.  I think the well organized Democrat fraud machine will provide the needed cushion to win the day.

You may be right, but I hope and pray that you're wrong. If she does win, I think it won't be attributable to anything other than massive voter fraud.

One of the things that pisses me off about this election is that we're still more than a week away from "election day," and yet people are already voting. WTF?

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 29, 2016, 10:45:56 PM »
Most of the voters we saw at the poling place looked like democrats to me...
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
I promise not to duck.

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #113 on: October 30, 2016, 08:58:03 AM »
One of the things that pisses me off about this election is that we're still more than a week away from "election day," and yet people are already voting. WTF?

Never heard of early voting or absentee voting?  Not everyone gets Election Day off from work.  Some people might even be overseas fighting useless wars.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #114 on: October 30, 2016, 10:40:14 AM »
Never heard of early voting or absentee voting?  Not everyone gets Election Day off from work.  Some people might even be overseas fighting useless wars.

Absentee ballots, yes. And they get counted on election day.

Early voting? No, I've never heard of it and I don't think it should be allowed. If you have a valid reason why you can't get to the polling place on election day -- get an absentee ballot. No early voting. It calls to mind the old Democratic mantra: "Vote early, vote often."

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #115 on: October 30, 2016, 11:33:12 AM »
Early voting isn't a new thing.
Here you can of course get an absentee ballot, but that takes some planning and probably more than a month of lead time.
We also have the opportunity to appear in person at the county election board, with proper ID, and cast our ballot early.
I used that method a decade or so ago when I had a work trip come up on short notice that was going to put me out of town on election day.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
« Reply #116 on: October 30, 2016, 11:36:28 AM »
My brother and his wife already voted early. For Hillary. Doesn't matter, though, as they would vote for her anyway, even now. There's plenty of people like them.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #117 on: October 30, 2016, 11:49:05 AM »
Here, and several other states IIRC, you can just opt in to always getting a mail-in ballot, which is what I do. I haven't voted in person in nearly twenty years.

I like voting from home, because I can set a couple of hours aside in front of the computer to go over propositions, etc.

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #118 on: October 30, 2016, 11:50:38 AM »
Early voting saves you the truly long lines on election day and for us gimpy folks, that's a huge plus! I didn't know I would get a free pass to the head of the line but had the wife to consider who SHOULD be classified as disabled due to her joints but with no insurance... Either way, I didn't want her standing any longer than she just HAD to and unless they pulled a dead hooker out from under Donald's mattress in the next week, I seriously doubt my vote would change. Come to think of it, given the Clinton's body count, he'd still get a pass.
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #119 on: October 30, 2016, 01:45:51 PM »
Come to think of it, given the Clinton's body count, he'd still get a pass.

According to a friend in Greece, the Clinton body count has just incremented up by one more ...

http://newsbreakshere.com/breaking-key-hillary-witness-dies-car-explosion

This is on top of the DNC staffer who died in September (and who was suspected of having been the source for the Wikileaks documents). Makes you wonder. Headline earlier today said Huma Abedin has gone into hiding. Initially that might suggest she's hiding from the press or from the FBI, but it's just possible she hiding from Hillary's hit squad.

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #120 on: October 30, 2016, 02:22:48 PM »
I thought it would be apropos to repost the image Brimic posted back on page 1 over a year ago. It's not like we didn't ever see trouble coming.

When Bill  O'Reilly covered this topic on his Fauxsnew's talking head show he stated that Hillary wasn't fired,  Nixon had resigned and the commithe ....damn spell check.......the ....."group"  was disbanded, it's purpose becoming redundant.
where's the truth when we need it?
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #121 on: October 30, 2016, 02:37:39 PM »

""If you elect me, your taxes are going to be raised, not cut."
                         - master strategist Joe Biden

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #122 on: October 30, 2016, 02:48:13 PM »
I voted absentee this year, simply because I wanted to hand write in James Mattis and Allen West as POTUS and VPOTUS.  Plus I've been working early voting as well in addition to being an election judge on election day, and my polling place is different from the one I work.

Lots of older people voting early (it has been my experience that around here most a lifelong R's and hate taxes and tax increases.) And lots of working age men.   Not many of the Obama demographic* early voting as there has been in prior years. 

*- Not just the African-Americans, you bunch a racists  :P, but young(ish) people that came out in droves in 2008 and 2012.  They are noticeably absent this year.
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #123 on: October 31, 2016, 02:30:32 PM »
According to a friend in Greece, the Clinton body count has just incremented up by one more ...

http://newsbreakshere.com/breaking-key-hillary-witness-dies-car-explosion

This is on top of the DNC staffer who died in September (and who was suspected of having been the source for the Wikileaks documents). Makes you wonder. Headline earlier today said Huma Abedin has gone into hiding. Initially that might suggest she's hiding from the press or from the FBI, but it's just possible she hiding from Hillary's hit squad.

Maybe the squad has already hidden her.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #124 on: October 31, 2016, 02:40:01 PM »
Maybe the squad has already hidden her.

If all the popup ads on that page didn't....
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.