Author Topic: Patriot Front Marching in DC  (Read 13041 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Re: Patriot Front Marching in DC
« Reply #125 on: January 23, 2024, 09:21:48 AM »
In the video above, she says they only show up in blue cities. I don't know if that's true, but it would make sense if their purpose was merely to make all the talk about scary white nationalism seem like a real threat.

They showed up in Coeur de Alene last year to protest the drag shows for kids, if you remember our thread on that. Not exactly a blue city, but the CDA cops handled it like blue cops, after the anonymous tip.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #126 on: January 23, 2024, 10:05:14 AM »
In the video above, she says they only show up in blue cities. I don't know if that's true, but it would make sense if their purpose was merely to make all the talk about scary white nationalism seem like a real threat.

What big city isn't blue?
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
― George Orwell, 1984

“Those who believe without reason cannot be convinced by reason.”
― James Randi

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #127 on: January 23, 2024, 10:27:05 AM »
They showed up in Coeur de Alene last year to protest the drag shows for kids, if you remember our thread on that. Not exactly a blue city, but the CDA cops handled it like blue cops, after the anonymous tip.

That's the one where they yanked them out of the truck, let them keep mostly keep their masks on and gave them the loosest Flex Cuffs in history?  Yeah, totally legit.

https://www.npr.org/2022/06/11/1104405804/patriot-front-white-supremacist-arrested-near-idaho-pride

Five of the 31 douches at that arrest got jail time:
https://apnews.com/article/patriot-front-riot-charges-idaho-pride-320afcd56c122e34d3884628fe358da5

I'd be really interested in the Venn Diagram of who was allowed to keep their mask on while in custody and who caught charges.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #128 on: July 09, 2024, 07:27:26 AM »
They're baaaack. This time in Nashville
Guess the FBI guys are bored

I don't know which is dumber, these guys or many of the comments at the X link

https://x.com/WUTangKids/status/1809951273480863828

Patriot Front Jumps Out of Their U-Haul Trailer in Nashville
https://twitchy.com/brettt/2024/07/08/patriot-front-jumps-out-of-their-u-haul-trailer-in-nashville-n2398139
« Last Edit: July 09, 2024, 01:15:01 PM by WLJ »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
― George Orwell, 1984

“Those who believe without reason cannot be convinced by reason.”
― James Randi

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #129 on: July 09, 2024, 11:16:14 AM »
Seen on my Internetz:

See new posts
Conversation
Benjamin Blatt
@bblatt11
Brief reasons I believe this is a fed op. These are based mostly on my experiences dealing with the KKK and pseudo-KKK types who live in my neck of the woods.
1. No fat bodies. 
2. Going with khaki and dark blue, an extremely "federal agent" look, as a uniform, over white shirts and black pants, or camo, or jeans and solid color shirts.
3. Too much uniformity.  Americans are not Germans.  Even in the military, you're always going to get at least one ahole in any group who has to be non-conformist just to be non-conformist. Unless you're putting on a show...
4. No *expletive deleted*ing fat bodies (and I emphasize this as a *expletive deleted*ing fat ass myself).
5. No stains.  This isn't a grassroots group marching for a cause, this is a play, with costumes laid out in advance, and spares on hand, so everyone looks clean.
6. Minimal visible tats.

Now, that's not to say this group isn't sincerely racist. The ATF used to host a Good Ol' Boys Round Up that lasted well into the Clinton Presidency.

I just think that if this were an authentic movement and not a fed op, we'd be seeing a lot more multicam, sleeve tats, beer bellies, and at least one dude on oxygen and/or riding a mobility scooter. Not to mention at least a few women.
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #130 on: July 09, 2024, 11:49:32 AM »
^^^

#2 would be one reason that I might say this is NOT a fed op.

I mean, I guess it could be a 4D chess move or something, but there's a ton of tactical clothes feds are familiar with that are available in colors other than fed.cop Khaki and Navy.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #131 on: July 09, 2024, 01:05:41 PM »
It’s feds but then again it is not for us to observe, it’s the refreshing of the favorite boogeyman for the left to point at as a dire threat to democracy. And it’s also to bolster the left for Biden, now they’ve had a week of gaslighting to convince themselves that Biden is A-OK and Trump is the real one with dementia.
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!