Author Topic: Nashville Elementary School Shooting  (Read 9652 times)

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
Re: Nashville Elementary School Shooting
« Reply #250 on: November 08, 2023, 12:00:51 PM »
I haven't heard anyone do anything but speculate on that.  I heard she was trying to "transition" and was likely on hormone and likely other psychotropic drug(s).  All that probably doesn't have a positive impact on your thinking.
[/b]

So, every day is potentially a "trans day of rage"?
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #251 on: November 08, 2023, 01:47:07 PM »
I am the last person to speak on what various drugs can do to you.   =|
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #252 on: November 09, 2023, 08:05:08 AM »
7 officers placed on admin assignment as investigation into leak of Covenant School shooter’s writings continues, police say
https://www.wsmv.com/2023/11/08/7-officers-placed-leave-investigation-into-leak-covenant-school-shooters-writings-continues-police-say/
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #253 on: November 09, 2023, 10:16:37 AM »
I heard that 7700 transgender unicorn-selves have already committed suicide over the leaking of the manifesto. I blame Trump.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #254 on: November 09, 2023, 10:19:18 AM »
I heard that 7700 transgender unicorn-selves have already committed suicide over the leaking of the manifesto. I blame Trump.
That number is down from the typical weekday.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #255 on: November 09, 2023, 10:23:04 AM »
As long as they don't decide to take a bunch of people with them.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #256 on: November 09, 2023, 11:51:19 AM »
7 officers placed on admin assignment as investigation into leak of Covenant School shooter’s writings continues, police say
https://www.wsmv.com/2023/11/08/7-officers-placed-leave-investigation-into-leak-covenant-school-shooters-writings-continues-police-say/
At the beginning of Crowder's debate stream, he said their source was not paid and has not been relieved of duty.  He probably shouldn't have said that, but if true that means they have no idea who leaked it.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

sumpnz

• friend
« Reply #257 on: November 09, 2023, 04:02:29 PM »
At the beginning of Crowder's debate stream, he said their source was not paid and has not been relieved of duty.  He probably shouldn't have said that, but if true that means they have no idea who leaked it.

Or it's just misdirection on LWC's part

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #258 on: February 24, 2024, 10:31:28 AM »
Completely forget everything else she said, her single use of the word *Not nice word for gay men* proves she was extreme far right just like all other mass shooters.
Yeah, you can't make this stuff up

HOLY SHLIT. The ADL says they’re not classifying the far-left Nashville Trans Shooter as a Left-Wing Extremist because she used the word “f*gg*t.”

They claim every extremist-related m*rder in 2023 was done by right-wingers.

The ADL is a far-left propaganda arm for the… pic.twitter.com/plV8xsBcUW
    — Libs of TikTok (@libsoftiktok) February 23, 2024

ADL Refuses to Classify Audrey Hale as a Left-Wing Extremist, Claims All Shooters Are 'Right-Wing'
https://twitchy.com/grateful-calvin/2024/02/24/adl-refuses-to-classify-audrey-hale-as-a-left-wing-extremist-claims-all-shooters-are-right-wing-n2393224

As a side note: Rather interesting how the site censored the word f a g g o t to *Not nice word for gay men*
- Calvin and Hobbes

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #259 on: February 24, 2024, 10:34:54 AM »
WLJ, you can disable the site censor. That is a user level setting.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #260 on: February 24, 2024, 10:35:45 AM »
WLJ, you can disable the site censor. That is a user level setting.

I know, I leave it on because I find the effect amusing at times.
I found the way the site censored this one oddly specific in the way it did it.  Usually it just changes it to "*expletive deleted* then the last two letters.
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #261 on: April 18, 2024, 01:46:20 PM »
Full release of the shooter's writings is now jammed up in copyright law. Yes you read that right.

Release of Covenant School Killer's Writings Could Hinge on... Copyright Law? 
https://bearingarms.com/camedwards/2024/04/18/release-of-covenant-school-killers-writings-could-hinge-on-copyright-law-n1224567
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #262 on: April 18, 2024, 05:01:55 PM »
Audrey Hale wannabe

Breaking: 'Transgender' Student in Maryland Wrote 129-Page Manifesto, Planned to Shoot Up School
https://twitchy.com/amy-curtis/2024/04/18/transgender-student-in-maryland-wrote-129-page-manifesto-planned-to-shoot-up-school-n2395265

Andy Ngô 🏳️‍🌈
@MrAndyNgo
Another trans person is charged over plans to carry out a mass shooting. Andrea Ye, who uses the name “Alex,” was arrested by Montgomery County Police in Maryland. Ye allegedly planned to shoot an elementary school, similar to the Nashville trans shooter.
https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1781045110198673599
- Calvin and Hobbes