Author Topic: Karma is a female dog  (Read 3187 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Karma is a female dog
« on: September 07, 2023, 05:00:52 PM »
Anti police activist is violently car jacked.
Maybe she's had a change of heart, maybe. Still wants to go after guns.

Yesterday my children and I were violently car jacked in the driveway of our home in Minneapolis. Four very young men, all carrying guns, beat me violently down to the ground in front of our kids. The young men held our neighbors up at gunpoint when they ran over and tried to help me. All in broad daylight.

Look at my face in the picture. This is the face of a mother who just had the sh$t beaten out of her. A mother whose only thought was, ‘let me run far enough and fight hard enough so that my kids have a chance to get away.’ This is the face of a mother who just listened to her four year old daughter screaming non-stop, her 7 year old son wailing for someone to come help because bad guys are murdering his Mama in the back yard, her neighbors screaming in outrage... all while being beaten with guns and kicks and fists.

I have a broken leg, deep lacerations on my head, bruising and cuts all over my body.

And I have rage.

These men knew what they were doing. I have NO DOUBT they have done this before. Yet they are still on OUR STREETS. Killing mothers. Giving babies psychological trauma that a lifetime of therapy cannot erase. With no hesitation and no remorse.

I'm now part of the statistics. I wasn't silent when I fought these men to save my life and my babies, and I won't be silent now. We need to get illegal guns off of our streets, catch these young people who are running wild creating chaos across our city and HOLD THEM IN CUSTODY AND PROSECUTE THEM.

PERIOD.

Thank you to the incredible Minneapolis 4th Precinct Officers, Mayor Frey, Chief O'Hara, Paramedics, neighbors, friends and DFL family, who all came to our aide during this terrifying experience. I'm so grateful for this community that wraps us in love.

Anti-police activist discovers the consequences of ‘dismantling’ the police
https://twitchy.com/aaronwalker/2023/09/07/shivanthi-sathanandan-discovers-consequences-of-dismantling-the-police-n2386950
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

JN01

• friend
Re: Karma is a female dog
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2023, 05:19:32 PM »
She took a beating and still doesn’t really get it.

JTHunter

• friends
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2023, 05:32:04 PM »

Did you notice?  For apparently having "deep lacerations" not only was there not a lot of blood in her picture, she also had time to take her own picture !!
Any bets on the leg only being badly bruised?

>:D Could this have been staged to denigrate the police even more?
  :facepalm:
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2023, 07:16:38 PM »
[voice=John Cameron Swayze] Takes a licking and keeps on ticking! [/voice]
"It's good, though..."

grampster

• friend
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2023, 07:21:32 PM »
 "She took a beating...."
and keeps on bleating.   "John Cameron Cameron downtown..."
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

griz

• friend
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2023, 09:09:30 PM »
She said:

We need to get illegal guns off of our streets, catch these young people who are running wild creating chaos across our city and HOLD THEM IN CUSTODY AND PROSECUTE THEM.

And before the incident she said:

We are going to dismantle the Minneapolis Police Department. Say it with me.

I wonder if she realizes the contradiction?  Maybe after she thinks about it a while the little light bulb will click on over her head.
Sent from a stone age computer via an ordinary keyboard.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2023, 09:16:10 PM »
I am forced to wonder how much of the beat-down she brought on herself. There were FOUR of the yoots and, according to her, all had guns. If they had been so inclined, any one of the four could have busted a cap at her. She said something about "fighting," which may or may not have been the wisest course of action. If they were just looking to 'jack her car, she most likely could have avoided a beating by just getting herself and her kids out of the car and wishing the yoots a good day.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2023, 09:27:08 PM »
She said:

And before the incident she said:

I wonder if she realizes the contradiction?  Maybe after she thinks about it a while the little light bulb will click on over her head.

Doubtful.  I would bet that to her, illegal guns are any guns in private hands.  Guns in the hands of law enforcement and the military are okay.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

Kingcreek

• friend
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2023, 11:14:42 PM »
or was the Karma that backed over the dogma? I'm all confused.
What we have here is failure to communicate.

JN01

• friend
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2023, 01:08:41 PM »
Looking at the photo more closely, it seems to me that a hoax is more likely to be the case.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2023, 01:12:37 PM »
Looking at the photo more closely, it seems to me that a hoax is more likely to be the case.

Why would she fake something like that and then turn around and want more police and prosecution of criminals? Seems to me be she got largely red pilled realizes this is result of what she asked for.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2023, 01:26:15 PM »
I only have that one photo, and don't care to run down further photos or stalk her socials, but I have a fair amount of experience with lacerations and bleeding, and normally by the time blood has dried like like it is on her nose and cheek, it's not that red.  Blood turns darkish red/brown pretty quick.  Her make up is also remarkably un-smeared and un-teary for just having been beaten to the ground.

I sure hope she hasn't decided to fake something for clout or to let her pivot to anti gun activism, but I'd need more than that pic from her facebook to give full credence to her story.

MPD has confirmed that her car was taken from her house and later abandoned, for what that's worth.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2023, 08:33:22 PM »
Police are confirming it happened

And add this to the pile

MORE: Multiple sources confirm Sathanandan was unhappy w/ police responding in 5 min. to the scene. She complained to @MayorFrey that it took too long. 🤔 🤔 https://t.co/LRTccaTfRN
    — Liz Collin (@lizcollin) September 7, 2023

Just be glad they came at all.
Hopefully she got Red Pilled by this

Police Report Provides More Revealing Information About Dem Who Said She Was Carjacked
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2023/09/08/police-report-reveals-more-about-story-of-dem-who-said-she-was-carjacked-n2163588
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2023, 08:46:31 PM »
MORE: Multiple sources confirm Sathanandan was unhappy w/ police responding in 5 min. to the scene. She complained to @MayorFrey that it took too long.

I recently read a couple of other stories like this - complaints about ten minute response times in "defund" cities. In a city like Minneapolis you would need like 5000 cops spread around the city to get a  guaranteed five minute response time. The interwebz says the city currently has ~570 cops.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

JTHunter

• friends
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2023, 11:20:22 PM »
Maybe after she thinks about it a while the little light bulb will click on over her head.

No light bulb when your brain is already dead.
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

JN01

• friend
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2023, 02:03:27 AM »
Why would she fake something like that and then turn around and want more police and prosecution of criminals? Seems to me be she got largely red pilled realizes this is result of what she asked for.

Lefties do irrational crap all the time, I think they themselves don't always know why. Her claim could be legit, I don't know.  You would think that deep head lacerations would bleed a lot more and some of the spatter on her face looks odd.  If it was a hoax, having an actual broken leg would really require commitment.  Do Smollett's buddies have an alibi?

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2023, 07:19:36 AM »
Lefties do irrational crap all the time, I think they themselves don't always know why. Her claim could be legit, I don't know.  You would think that deep head lacerations would bleed a lot more and some of the spatter on her face looks odd.  If it was a hoax, having an actual broken leg would really require commitment.  Do Smollett's buddies have an alibi?

See reply #12, Confirmed by police
- Calvin and Hobbes

HankB

• friend
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2023, 08:02:40 AM »
See reply #12, Confirmed by police
Didn't the police initially confirm Jesse Smollet was attacked?

Didn't police initially confirm the noose at a NASCAR garage was a racist threat?
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2023, 08:03:53 AM »
Didn't the police initially confirm Jesse Smollet was attacked?

Didn't police initially confirm the noose at a NASCAR garage was a racist threat?

Was that the police or the media? IIRC it was more media than police but really it was hard to tell with all the noise.
But anyway in this case injuries mostly confirmed.
Also in this case she so far seems to be have suddenly become pro police which is the opposite of her previous stance
- Calvin and Hobbes

Pb

• friend
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2023, 08:21:48 AM »
What would be the motivation for a hoax here?

She's a left wing loon.  Now she looks like a pro-police hypocrite.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2023, 08:39:30 AM »
Time will tell if it lasts

If we get video of her in a gun store buying a gun that would be the cherry on top
- Calvin and Hobbes

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2023, 09:00:19 AM »
What would be the motivation for a hoax here?

She's a left wing loon.  Now she looks like a pro-police hypocrite.

Somebody paid her more money to change sides?
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2023, 10:06:53 AM »
Holy  :rofl:

A Minneapolis law enforcement source tells me officers in the 4th precinct are being encouraged to patrol Sathanandan’s neighborhood when not responding to calls.

“Now she wants extra police presence? She can eat the largest bag of .dicks,” the source added. https://t.co/JEEiUhItTV
    — Julio Rosas (@Julio_Rosas11) September 9, 2023
https://twitchy.com/samj/2023/09/10/she-can-eat-the-biggest-bag-of-dks-shivanthi-sathanandan-demands-more-police-presence-n2387031

Had to put a period in front of a certain word because the site kept changing it, not censor it out but change it. Doesn't have quite the same impact if changed and I'm fairly certain most of us are adults here.
- Calvin and Hobbes