Author Topic: Israel Under Attack  (Read 43311 times)

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Re: Israel Under Attack
« Reply #1225 on: May 01, 2024, 12:17:47 PM »
Love this comment...

Every good revolutionary knows you have to pack snacks.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #1226 on: May 01, 2024, 03:01:20 PM »
Expects free, sorry meal plan, food to be delivered to them.
Talk about entitled

Columbia student mocked for viral video telling reporters that occupiers might die without food delivery
https://www.foxnews.com/media/columbia-student-mocked-viral-video-telling-reporters-occupiers-might-die-without-food-delivery

Enter the Babylon Bee  :rofl:

History Repeats Itself As Communists Run Out Of Food
https://babylonbee.com/news/history-repeats-itself-as-communists-run-out-of-food

"Man, why didn't we take over the food court?" lamented protestor Drake Jones. "I'm so hungry. I haven't had Chipotle in almost eight hours now! Still, I bet the people of Gaza are inspired by our sacrifice."

As of publishing time, the protestors had told onlookers that true communism hadn't been tried and that they were going to start a new, even better collective one building over.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1227 on: May 01, 2024, 04:36:19 PM »
Bill Melugin
@BillMelugin_
NEW: @FoxNews
 has obtained a Google Doc w/ a list of needs that protesters at the UCLA camp are requesting, including:
- Vegan & gluten free food
- “Super bright” flashlights w/ strobe
- Rope & zip ties
- Helmets, shields, & wood
- Lotion, “NO sunscreen”
- Knee & elbow pads
https://twitter.com/BillMelugin_/status/1785742010139488524

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1228 on: May 01, 2024, 04:38:20 PM »
Had to look up BDS compliant

https://bdsmovement.net/what-is-bds
Boycott, Divestment, Sanctions (BDS) is a Palestinian-led movement for freedom, justice and equality. BDS upholds the simple principle that Palestinians are entitled to the same rights as the rest of humanity.

Israel is occupying and colonising Palestinian land, discriminating against Palestinian citizens of Israel and denying Palestinian refugees the right to return to their homes. Inspired by the South African anti-apartheid movement, the BDS call urges action to pressure Israel to comply with international law.

BDS is now a vibrant global movement made up of unions, academic associations, churches and grassroots movements across the world. Since its launch in 2005, BDS is having a major impact and is effectively challenging international support for Israeli apartheid and settler-colonialism.
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #1229 on: May 01, 2024, 04:49:46 PM »
Hey man, that hot food for lunch is super important. Also, they don't seem to be saving the environment with all those battery requests. Also, make sure those bad ass warriors get their inhalers.  :rofl:

https://youtu.be/eJERBUXfvHc?t=36

Edit: I almost overlooked it: "Utility gloves for small hands".  :rofl:
« Last Edit: May 01, 2024, 05:06:54 PM by Ben »
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #1230 on: May 01, 2024, 05:27:04 PM »
No coffee?  I'm out of the protest now.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1231 on: May 01, 2024, 05:29:30 PM »
No coffee?  I'm out of the protest now.

Yeah me too.
Notice the no bagels?
- Calvin and Hobbes

griz

• friend
« Reply #1232 on: May 01, 2024, 05:45:52 PM »
Sent from a stone age computer via an ordinary keyboard.

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #1233 on: May 01, 2024, 05:50:56 PM »
If I was there I would whip up a bunch of Sufganiyah for them. Then in the bottom of the box wish them all a Happy Hanukkah. At least it isn't bagels.

bob

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #1234 on: May 01, 2024, 06:24:25 PM »
Armbands are a thing again.

https://twitchy.com/amy-curtis/2024/05/01/ucla-wristbands-for-anti-israel-students-to-enter-buildings-n2395761

The photos are becoming identical to 1939 Germany. I hope the entire University of California system is sued into oblivion.

Biden has yet to say a word, though when asked today, his press secretary reminded everyone that he spoke out about Charlottesville.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1235 on: May 01, 2024, 06:37:40 PM »

Biden has yet to say a word, though when asked today, his press secretary reminded everyone that he spoke out about Charlottesville.

Yep, read the scripted "assault weapons" ban call
- Calvin and Hobbes

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #1236 on: May 01, 2024, 06:47:00 PM »
Armbands are a thing again.

https://twitchy.com/amy-curtis/2024/05/01/ucla-wristbands-for-anti-israel-students-to-enter-buildings-n2395761

The photos are becoming identical to 1939 Germany. I hope the entire University of California system is sued into oblivion.

Just checking in again on where we stand on violence against speech thing.....

If some masked "student" just rolled up with an Asp and beat the shot out of those wannabe Stasi gate guards I would fail to be outraged again.

I promise you those commies are planning their use of force.

AZRedhawk44

• friends
« Reply #1237 on: May 01, 2024, 06:47:33 PM »

They also need fingercots.  They're totally not gonna be used for condoms. :P
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1238 on: May 01, 2024, 06:49:41 PM »

High % of women in the protests
- Calvin and Hobbes

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #1239 on: May 01, 2024, 08:27:14 PM »
In a bit of make you feel better news:

Commies at UNC Chapel Hill tried to do the "cut down the American Flag and replace it with the Palestinian flag" thing, and some frat boys objected, kept Old Glory from hitting the ground, and put it back up the pole.

Just to drive home to the Commies how much everyone hates their stunts, someone started a gofundme to throw that frat a party.  At the time of this post 7000 people have donated $217,000 to buy those kids a beer.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/pi-kappa-phi-men-defended-their-flag-throw-em-a-rager

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #1240 on: May 01, 2024, 08:54:14 PM »
Expects free, sorry meal plan, food to be delivered to them.
Talk about entitled

Columbia student mocked for viral video telling reporters that occupiers might die without food delivery
https://www.foxnews.com/media/columbia-student-mocked-viral-video-telling-reporters-occupiers-might-die-without-food-delivery

Show me where the student meal plan includes room service -- through a police line.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1241 on: May 01, 2024, 09:54:11 PM »
Would love to see a water bomber come roaring in about now

LIVE: Students at the UCLA campus in Los Angeles protest war in Gaza
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T05J0vNEb4Q

- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1242 on: May 01, 2024, 10:28:47 PM »
See how much of that live feed you can take.  [barf]
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1243 on: May 01, 2024, 10:31:46 PM »
Local ABC reporting hundreds of police on the move [popcorn]

Another live feed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cR9Wt-lOgxo
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1244 on: May 02, 2024, 01:27:00 AM »
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1245 on: May 02, 2024, 01:30:45 AM »
Looks like the police are flanking them through the buildings
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #1246 on: May 02, 2024, 08:02:53 AM »

Commies at UNC Chapel Hill tried to do the "cut down the American Flag and replace it with the Palestinian flag" thing, and some frat boys objected, kept Old Glory from hitting the ground, and put it back up the pole.

Between the frat boys and the "Lotion NOT SUNSCREEN!!!!!!!" crowd, I want the frat boys next to me in the foxhole during Civil War 2.

Looks like their gofundme is well North of $300K now. I would crack up if they used like $5K for a major rager, donated like $95K to their frat, then donated the rest to whatever charity would completely enrage the commies.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #1247 on: May 02, 2024, 08:12:27 AM »
Recall the woman who suggested students would die if they didn't get catering:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1785386376755900611

Her background:

I did a quick search and found that this lady, who refused to reveal her name, is named Johannah King-Slutzky.

She is a paid instructor & PhD candidate at Columbia studying "theories of the imagination & poetry as interpreted through a Marxian lens"

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #1248 on: May 02, 2024, 08:21:58 AM »

Just to drive home to the Commies how much everyone hates their stunts, someone started a gofundme to throw that frat a party.  At the time of this post 7000 people have donated $217,000 to buy those kids a beer.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/pi-kappa-phi-men-defended-their-flag-throw-em-a-rager

I'm SHOCKED that we've not been subjected to 48 hours of "WHITE SUPREMACIST FASCISTS AT UNC VIOLENTLY OPPOSED PEACEFUL PROTESTORS blah blah blah" from CNN, MSNBC, NY Times etc.

I'm even more shocked that GoFundMe hasn't pulled this down as a completely unallowable project supporting white supremacist fascist violence.... but I guess they still have time to do that.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1249 on: May 02, 2024, 08:24:16 AM »
Fell asleep but reviewing how this went down last night with my morning coffee.
Police were taking their time which was probably a wise move and largely out flanked the blockers by moving through the buildings. The protesters talked a big game but once the flash bangs started going off most of them pissed their pants and after that it was just a matter of mostly going around rounding them up. A few resisting here and there but most of just standing there with a "I want my mommy" look on their faces. Police herding large groups off. Still ongoing at this moment.

Next the clean up.
- Calvin and Hobbes