Author Topic: Israel Under Attack  (Read 46454 times)

MechAg94

• friend
Re: Israel Under Attack
« Reply #300 on: October 18, 2023, 12:58:06 PM »
ABC

https://twitter.com/BigFish3000/status/1714650307609997612/photo/1

It seems to me that is that were true, we would be seeing images of many, many bodies in rubble. 

I saw a lot of people wanting proof that Hamas terrorists did all the horrible stuff people claimed last week.  Same question back the other way to Hamas in Gaza.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #301 on: October 18, 2023, 04:01:40 PM »
Well what do we have here, an insurrection?

Pro-Palestinian protesters take over the Capitol: Demonstrators demanding a Gaza ceasefire sit down in Congress after tearful Squad member Rashida Tlaib repeated false claim that Israel bombed Gaza hospital
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12646451/Pro-Palestinian-protesters-Capitol.html

MSM: Nothing to see here
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #302 on: October 18, 2023, 04:31:24 PM »
Went to CNN and ABCNews.com and nothing.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #303 on: October 18, 2023, 05:34:50 PM »
While I've become more skeptical over the years about Israeli claims about stuff, it never entered into my head to believe anything Palestine reports.

It's not a binary choice between the two of them  ;/
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #304 on: October 18, 2023, 06:54:38 PM »
Buffalo Hat-Wearing Ilhan Omar Leads Pro-Hamas Protesters Storming Capitol
https://babylonbee.com/news/ilhan-omar-storms-capitol-in-buffalo-hat

New York Times Patiently Awaiting Zoom Call From Hamas To See What They Should Print Today
https://babylonbee.com/news/new-york-times-calls-hamas-to-ask-what-they-would-like-printed-on-front-page-tomorrow

Liberals Replace Star Of David On 'Coexist' Sticker With Hamas Paraglider
https://babylonbee.com/news/liberals-release-new-coexist-sticker-with-star-of-david-replaced-by-paraglider
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #305 on: October 18, 2023, 07:17:28 PM »
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #306 on: October 18, 2023, 08:16:47 PM »
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #307 on: October 18, 2023, 10:56:30 PM »
Biden:  Hamas needs to learn to shoot straight.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1714792830424539286

:facepalm:
""If you elect me, your taxes are going to be raised, not cut."
                         - master strategist Joe Biden

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #308 on: October 19, 2023, 08:28:12 AM »
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #309 on: October 19, 2023, 08:29:54 AM »
Apparently many of the Hamas weapons have been coming from North Korea:

https://www.foxnews.com/world/hamas-terrorists-likely-used-north-korean-weapons-during-brutal-attack-israel-evidence-shows

Gee, there's a shock.

And I bet that the vast majority of them are via Iran.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #310 on: October 19, 2023, 08:38:35 AM »
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

AHM A SKEERED!

"A Hezbollah official is warning that the Iranian-backed Lebanese militant group is "thousands of times stronger" than before, and that U.S., Israel and other "malicious Europeans" should be careful, reports say."

I do love me a target-rich environment...
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #311 on: October 19, 2023, 09:26:09 AM »
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

AHM A SKEERED!

"A Hezbollah official is warning that the Iranian-backed Lebanese militant group is "thousands of times stronger" than before, and that U.S., Israel and other "malicious Europeans" should be careful, reports say."

I do love me a target-rich environment...

;/ ;/

HankB

• friend
« Reply #312 on: October 19, 2023, 10:00:51 AM »
Biden:  Hamas needs to learn to shoot straight.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1714792830424539286

:facepalm:
He's going to be sending another $100,000,000 in aid to Gaza . . . that's on top of the aid (I've read $500,000,000) in USAid that Biden resumed sending Gaza in 2021. Maybe they'll be able to buy or make better missile guidance systems with this influx of cash.

Traitor Joe is funding more than one terrorist state.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Northwoods

• friend
  • Formerly sumpnz
« Reply #313 on: October 19, 2023, 10:39:44 AM »
He's going to be sending another $100,000,000 in aid to Gaza . . . that's on top of the aid (I've read $500,000,000) in USAid that Biden resumed sending Gaza in 2021. Maybe they'll be able to buy or make better missile guidance systems with this influx of cash.

Traitor Joe is funding more than one terrorist state.

Gaza got a ton of pipe for a potable water supply system.  Plus all the money needed to put it in.  Would have made Gaza mostly independent of Israel for water.  They cot the pipe up and made rockets instead.
Formerly sumpnz

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #314 on: October 19, 2023, 12:01:00 PM »
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #315 on: October 19, 2023, 02:01:36 PM »
4D Chess: Biden Offers The Palestinians $100 Million In Exchange For None Of The Hostages
https://babylonbee.com/news/4d-chess-biden-offers-the-palestinians-100-million-in-exchange-for-none-of-the-hostages

CNN Blames Fog Of War For Errant Reporting On Gaza Bombing, Russian Collusion, Jussie Smollett, Covington Catholic, Hunter’s Laptop, The Steele Dossier, Kyle Rittenhouse, Origins Of Covid (Continued In Article Please Click For More)
https://babylonbee.com/news/cnn-blames-fog-of-war-for-errant-reporting-on-gaza-bombing-russian-collusion-jussie-smollett-covington-catholic-hunters-laptop-the-steele-dossier-kyle-rittenhouse-origins-of-covid-contd
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #316 on: October 19, 2023, 03:09:19 PM »
Hooray! We have an understanding with Hamas that they promise to only use the $100 million for humanitarian aid! Brandon won again!

https://twitchy.com/dougp/2023/10/19/wh-deputy-natsec-adviser-explains-why-bidens-sure-100m-in-gaza-aid-wont-end-up-in-hamas-hands-n2388749

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #317 on: October 19, 2023, 03:10:44 PM »
Nice person

WOW: University of CA, Davis Prof Openly Threatens to Kill Jewish Journos and Their Kids (Screenshot)
https://twitchy.com/samj/2023/10/19/university-of-ca-professor-openly-threatens-to-kill-jewish-journalists-and-their-kids-screenshot-n2388753

- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #318 on: October 19, 2023, 03:59:00 PM »
This popped up on Foxnews. Haven't examined it yet so don't shoot the messenger.

The U.S. Navy intercepted several missiles fired near the coast of Yemen on Wednesday, two U.S. told Fox News.

It was unclear what the missiles were targeting.

One official said the missile were fired from Iranian backed Houthi militants.  Iran has provided the Houthi rebels with weapons amid a crippling war in Yemen.

Bring. Gen. Pat Ryder said during a press conference at the Pentagon on Thursday that the missiles were heading "potentially towards targets in Israel."
https://www.foxnews.com/live-news/october-19-israel-hamas-war
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #319 on: October 19, 2023, 04:05:38 PM »
Okay, more detail on CNN

One of the officials said the missiles were fired by Iranian-backed Houthi militants, who are engaged in an ongoing conflict in Yemen. Approximately 2-3 missiles were intercepted, according to the second official.

Later Thursday Pentagon press secretary Brig. Gen. Pat Ryder confirmed that the USS Carney shot down three land attack missiles as well as several drones that were launched by Iran-backed Houthi forces in Yemen.
https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/19/politics/us-navy-intercept-missiles-yemen/index.html

- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #320 on: October 19, 2023, 04:09:40 PM »
Going back to the ammo tangent, I just got my weekly email from SG Ammo. At the end of SEP, I ordered 1000 S&B 9mm for $240. Today's mailer had it at $290. I didn't look at other ammo, but expect everything has gone up. They continue to be at 5-10 days before orders ship, so demand must be there.

There's just a ton of youtube "get ready" videos coming out now, so I'm sure stuff like that is contributing.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #321 on: October 19, 2023, 05:05:40 PM »
Now Newsom is going to Israel
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #322 on: October 19, 2023, 05:28:03 PM »
Whoops

The White House has been forced to delete a photo of President Joe Biden meeting U.S. special forces in Israel - which showed their faces and could have revealed their identities.

It was already known that a small group of U.S. special forces are in Israel advising on how to potentially rescue scores of hostages, including Americans, held by terror group Hamas in Gaza.

The image of Biden shaking hands with them during his visit to Israel on Wednesday was published on the official White House Instagram page for hours and garnered thousands of likes and comments.

It appeared to violate Department of Defense rules by revealing the men's faces, which are usually blurred in any officially released photographs.

White House apologizes for glaring national security blunder after publishing photo showing faces of US Special Forces as they met Joe Biden in Israel
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12651089/White-House-apologizes-publishing-photo-showing-faces-Special-Forces-met-Biden-Israel-glaring-national-security-blunder.html
- Calvin and Hobbes

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #323 on: October 19, 2023, 06:51:08 PM »
Now Newsom is going to Israel

I would get banned if I posted what I'm thinking.
""If you elect me, your taxes are going to be raised, not cut."
                         - master strategist Joe Biden

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #324 on: October 19, 2023, 08:38:40 PM »
'We can't let terrorists like Hamas and Putin win': Biden delivers Oval Office address where he connects conflicts in Israel and Ukraine and asks Congress for $100B to fund war effort
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12651569/We-let-terrorists-like-Hamas-Putin-win-Biden-delivers-Oval-Office-address-connects-conflicts-Israel-Ukraine-asks-Congress-100B-fund-war-effort.html

Biden's funding request, reportedly $60 billion for Ukraine and $14 billion for Israel, comes at a moment when Congress is in chaos and there's an uptick in resistance on the right to keep dollars flowing to Ukraine.

I think they meant 40 for Israel instead of 14

- Calvin and Hobbes