Author Topic: Nashville Elementary School Shooting  (Read 10029 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: Nashville Elementary School Shooting
« Reply #125 on: March 29, 2023, 06:47:00 PM »
The fact they're calling someone who just murdered 3 9 year old children a martyr should be more than enough to raise a few red flags.
All this because we're trying to prevent them from having control of our children.
Can't help but be reminded of when a parent murders their own children during a custody battle because they if they can't have them no one else will.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #126 on: March 29, 2023, 07:27:13 PM »
Related news:

Read more: https://www.ammoland.com/2023/03/nc-governor-copper-vetos-guarantee-2nd-amendment-freedom-protections-bill-take-action/#ixzz7xG3u06Jc
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution
Follow us: @Ammoland on Twitter | Ammoland on Facebook

NC Governor Copper VETOES ‘Guarantee 2nd Amendment Freedom & Protections Bill’ – Take Action

This was expected.  Doubtful that the veto will be overridden.

Color me all kinds of surprised.  The governor's veto was overridden in both houses of our legislature.  The new law is now in effect, pistol purchase permits are no longer required.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #127 on: March 29, 2023, 09:12:17 PM »
 I was wrong, I thought "it" was a male to female transgender.

Part of the backlash will be driving a wedge between traditional gun rights folks and the coalition that has been building thru Pink Pistols and communities like that.

I hope they release the manifesto
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #128 on: March 29, 2023, 10:31:55 PM »
Kayla Denker, who runs a YouTube site with videos dedicated to explaining Marxism and guns, posted a video of herself with an assault rifle after the Nashville school shooting.
Her first video, posted four years ago, was a 10 minute clip entitled 'The Reclamation of Communism'.

She then uploaded an eight-part series on Marxism, plus three parts of a BBC documentary about the German philosopher.

Don't seem to recall the communists being all that tolerance of gays/trans

Revealed: Gun-toting transgender woman who has become the face of the 'Day of Vengeance' organized by trans activists after Nashville massacre is 'former SOLDIER who's also an Antifa member'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11917893/Gun-toting-transgender-woman-backing-day-vengeance-Nashville-massacre-former-SOLDIER.html
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #129 on: March 30, 2023, 10:22:14 AM »
Says she may have been targeting the head pastor with whom she was having private counseling sessions with but when she couldn't find him she shoot his daughter instead.
Would explain why she appeared to be searching for something/someone in the video

REVEALED: Nashville shooter was having 'private counseling sessions' with school's head pastor before massacre where she shot dead his nine-year-old daughter 'because HE wasn't on site'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11919801/Nashville-school-shooter-private-counselling-sessions-schools-head-pastor.html
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #130 on: March 30, 2023, 11:03:25 AM »
'because HE wasn't on site'

Definitely the fault of the Christians then.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

AZRedhawk44

• friends
« Reply #131 on: March 30, 2023, 12:04:45 PM »
And it seems to have dropped out of the nooz cycle.  Nothing on FoxNews or Drudge, CNN has one link about how good the teachers were with barricading their doors.  No featured "official nooz" videos on Youtube about it.
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #132 on: March 30, 2023, 12:07:23 PM »
That "counseling session" story may need further verification, or else the conflicting story, which is still in the news cycle, that she chose that school because others were more secure, needs to be verified.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #133 on: March 30, 2023, 12:32:29 PM »
Need more of this:

""If you elect me, your taxes are going to be raised, not cut."
                         - master strategist Joe Biden

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #135 on: March 30, 2023, 04:02:22 PM »
Responses (or not) from rainbow .orgs:
Eh.  Yes, I'm aware that this is just holding them to their own standard, but I don't feel the need to apologize when some right winger or gun owner does something violent, nor do I need to speak out every time something bad happens.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #136 on: March 30, 2023, 04:07:25 PM »
They're doing everything they can to make her the victim and a martyr in all of this. I fear we may be seeing more martyrs in the near future.
- Calvin and Hobbes

AZRedhawk44

• friends
« Reply #137 on: March 30, 2023, 04:25:27 PM »
They're doing everything they can to make her the victim and a martyr in all of this. I fear we may be seeing more martyrs in the near future.

That will further cement gender dysphoria as a mental illness rather than their "oh gee, that's neat!" perspective about it.  It's in their movement's best interest to not murder random innocents.

(Shockingly obvious, you'd think... but you just never know with some folks)
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #138 on: March 30, 2023, 04:32:27 PM »
Like I said Sat could be interesting though some may be trying to getting an early start.

Gun control activists were seen storming Tennessee's State Capitol Thursday amid rising fears of a left-wing uprising at a rumored protest in Washington, DC.

Footage of the insurrection shows progressive protesters battling with cops as they attempted to gain access to the legislature in Nashville. Hundreds of people were seen inside the lobby and yelling from the gallery at concerned lawmakers.

The protest against guns comes after transgender shooter Audrey Hale on Monday gunned down six people, including three nine-year-old kids, at a Christian school in Nashville.

In a separate demonstration, trans activists yesterday invaded Kentucky's State Capitol in Frankfort to protest a Republican-backed bill to ban transgender procedures for children. Among the mob was a self-described 'genderqueer clown nun', who immediately drew comparisons to the QAnon Shaman of the January 6 riot.

Gun control activists storm Tennessee State Capitol in Nashville after 'Trans Shaman' joined occupation of Kentucky legislature - as fears of a left-wing uprising loom ahead of Trans Day of Vengeance
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11921273/Gun-control-activists-storm-Tennessee-State-Capitol-fears-left-wing-uprising-loom.html
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #139 on: March 30, 2023, 04:45:57 PM »
That will further cement gender dysphoria as a mental illness rather than their "oh gee, that's neat!" perspective about it.

Much of the left would rather go down as flaming kamikazes than accept gender dysphoria is a mental illness. 
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #140 on: March 30, 2023, 04:48:08 PM »
Appears CNN finally figured out a S2K is not an AR-15

https://www.cnn.com/2023/03/30/us/nashville-shooting-guns-used/index.html
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #141 on: March 30, 2023, 05:00:30 PM »
Eh.  Yes, I'm aware that this is just holding them to their own standard, but I don't feel the need to apologize when some right winger or gun owner does something violent, nor do I need to speak out every time something bad happens.

Read the article. Some orgs did comment, but used it as an opportunity to whine about gender-blenders being victims.

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #142 on: March 30, 2023, 05:04:11 PM »
Appears CNN finally figured out a S2K is not an AR-15

https://www.cnn.com/2023/03/30/us/nashville-shooting-guns-used/index.html

That article pretty much wanted to make me  [barf]

CNN analyst Jennifer Mascia, writer and founder of The Trace,... Handguns are used more often in mass shootings, but semi-automatic rifles rarely leave survivors.

“That’s because when a rifle round makes contact, it will twist and turn sideways, carving a wide path through human tissue,” she said.

I would write her but it would not change her narrative.

“It’s perfectly legal in Tennessee to buy a gun without a background check,” she said. “Tennessee in 2021 became the 25th permitless carry state. So you could carry a gun in public without ever having a background check.”

Under certain circumstances, yes. Private Party. Through an FFL, no.

But they did figure out the Sub2000 finally.

bob

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #143 on: March 30, 2023, 05:21:35 PM »
“It’s perfectly legal in Tennessee to buy a gun without a background check,” she said. “Tennessee in 2021 became the 25th permitless carry state. So you could carry a gun in public without ever having a background check.”

When did they legalize school shootings?

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #144 on: March 30, 2023, 05:37:32 PM »
Their ignorance is by design.  What better way to scare the great unwashed into banning the ownership of certain types of firearms that can make people extra dead.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #145 on: March 30, 2023, 06:04:16 PM »
KJP: "Our hearts go out to the trans community, as they are under attack right now."

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2023/03/30/karine-jean-pierres-heart-goes-out-to-the-trans-community-which-is-under-attack-right-now/

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #146 on: March 30, 2023, 06:06:03 PM »
KJP Dec 1941: "Our hearts go out to the Japanese, as they are under attack right now."
- Calvin and Hobbes

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #147 on: March 30, 2023, 07:03:54 PM »
Saw this on the Book of Faces
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #148 on: March 30, 2023, 07:15:50 PM »
""If you elect me, your taxes are going to be raised, not cut."
                         - master strategist Joe Biden

AZRedhawk44

• friends
« Reply #149 on: March 30, 2023, 07:52:36 PM »
Per Angel Eyes' youtube link, didn't know about this particular little conspiracy:

Vans or Pumas?

https://www.france24.com/en/tv-shows/truth-or-fake/20230329-nashville-school-shooting-conspiracy-theories-emerge-on-shooters-shoes
--Lysander Spooner