Author Topic: Israel Under Attack  (Read 55240 times)

dogmush

• friend
Re: Israel Under Attack
« Reply #1475 on: May 22, 2024, 09:56:36 AM »
^^^

That is not a surprise to anyone that has actually met an Arab.  (or Persian, or Pashtun for that matter)

I have often remarked that the west doesn't really understand tribalisim.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #1476 on: May 22, 2024, 01:13:00 PM »
Well someone threw what is described as a "incendiary device" onto the roof of my local Krispy Kreme
https://www.wlky.com/article/krispy-kreme-bardstown-road-fire-video-louisville/60859519

Found this and it makes me wonder
https://boycott.thewitness.news/target/krispykreme

Knowing people like that are behind those over-hyped McDonuts really has me rethinking my Zionism...
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #1477 on: May 22, 2024, 02:38:17 PM »
UN lowered its flag to honor the butcher.

I've said it many times. Defund that trash org and kick them out. Remodel the building for our vets to have housing.

""If you elect me, your taxes are going to be raised, not cut."
                         - master strategist Joe Biden

JTHunter

• friends
« Reply #1478 on: May 22, 2024, 04:35:50 PM »
Is it possible that Allah is finally getting pissed at the Iranians and this is his way of showing his displeasure?  (mwuhahahaha)  >:D
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #1479 on: May 22, 2024, 04:38:49 PM »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Angel Eyes

• friend
  • You're not diggin'

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #1481 on: May 23, 2024, 10:30:25 AM »
Excellent point-by-point rundown of Hamas in Gaza by Douglas Murray.

Pretty much the exact same thing I've been saying all along for why I have absolutely zero *expletive deleted*s to give as to Israel's conduct in its war of self defense against Hamas.

https://youtube.com/shorts/6muoVhwjuN4?si=Gi-giMmbQ_uFrhrE
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #1482 on: May 23, 2024, 10:41:38 AM »
The IDF is posting a LOT of short videos on Youtube regarding operations against Hamas, including a lot showing the under-border tunnel infrastructure that Hamas has built to allow them to more easily infiltrate Israel.

Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #1483 on: May 24, 2024, 07:40:35 AM »
Norway, Spain, and Ireland are moving to recognize the Palestinian state.

This ought to make things more interesting, primarily given that the "Palestinian state" is divided, and each section is controlled by a different group -- Hamas in Gaza, and the Palestinian Authority/Fatah-controlled West Bank.

So, are Norway, Spain, and Ireland going to sent ambassadors to both? Are they going to recognize the PA's rule over both sections? If they were to do that, then that would seemingly give Israel defacto right to invade Gaza to hunt down the extra-legal government/terrorist organization that attacked it.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #1484 on: May 24, 2024, 07:50:12 AM »
Norway, Spain, and Ireland are moving to recognize the Palestinian state.

I saw that the Spanish VP was doing the "river to the sea" thing.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #1485 on: May 24, 2024, 08:10:04 AM »
I saw that the Spanish VP was doing the "river to the sea" thing.

Of course he was. Spain is incredibly anti-Semitic. It's well hidden, but they're one of the most anti-Semitic nations in the world that isn't Muslim run.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1486 on: May 24, 2024, 04:38:37 PM »
Steve McGuire
@sfmcguire79
Hahahahaha: Protestors at the new UCLA encampment tried to order food via a robot delivery service, but no luck:

https://twitter.com/sfmcguire79/status/1793715279953842260  :rofl:

It's torture!
Never mind they're free to leave and get food any time they want  :facepalm:

Steve McGuire
@sfmcguire79
A faculty member at UCLA complains that student affairs is torturing protestors, who are free to leave their illegal encampment at any time, by not allowing them food and water.

She wants this to get out on social media. I’m happy to help.

@camhigby

https://twitter.com/sfmcguire79/status/1793713086341488649
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1487 on: May 24, 2024, 08:22:58 PM »
Asking which river and which sea are being referred to in 'From the river to the sea Palestine will be free' is a hostile act

A mom at a pro-Gaza protest outside of the White House couldn't answer when asked by DailyMail.com about which river and sea are mentioned in a popular anti-Israel chant.

'From the river to the sea Palestine will be free' has become a rallying cry for Hamas terrorists and their supporters calling for the abolishment of Israel.
'So it's not a call for violence. It's not a call for the abolishment of Israel. It's merely a call for the freedom of people who are occupied by a colonial power,' she insisted.

But when pressed by DailyMail.com about whether she knows the names of the river and sea in the chant, she could not name them.

Adrienne responded 'Yes, I do' before lamenting about being asked 'hostile questions' and storming away without giving an answer.

'Okay, it seems like you're actually from a right-wing source that wants to ask hostile questions. And so at this point, it doesn't really make a lot of sense for me to continue because I thought this was a journalistic interview and not an attack,' Adrienne said before storming off.

They have no idea what they're chanting even means. Not shocking to me at least.

WATCH: Pro-Gaza mom is stumped by DailyMail's question on which river and sea are in the anti-Israel chant at daughter's 'High Schoolers for Gaza' rally
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13457259/pro-gaza-protester-interview-river-sea-question.html
« Last Edit: May 25, 2024, 10:07:23 AM by WLJ »
- Calvin and Hobbes

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #1488 on: May 25, 2024, 06:47:45 AM »
Asking which river and which sea are being referred to in 'From the river to the sea Palestine will be free' is a hostile act

They have no idea what the meaning of what they're chanting even means. Not shocking to me at least.

WATCH: Pro-Gaza mom is stumped by DailyMail's question on which river and sea are in the anti-Israel chant at daughter's 'High Schoolers for Gaza' rally
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13457259/pro-gaza-protester-interview-river-sea-question.html

Not to worry. After the protestors conferred and tried to figure it out, but couldn't, they decided to switch to the far more understandable "DEATH TO ISRAEL, DEATH TO THE UNITED STATES" chant.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1489 on: May 25, 2024, 08:01:26 AM »
Weird: Soros-Funded D.A. Declines To Prosecute Soros-Funded Campus Protesters
https://babylonbee.com/news/weird-soros-funded-da-declines-to-prosecute-soros-funded-campus-protesters
- Calvin and Hobbes

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #1490 on: May 25, 2024, 01:35:01 PM »

They have no idea what they're chanting even means. Not shocking to me at least.

Wow! And this is from someone who claims to have "a lot" of public relations experience. Not good, Adrienne.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Angel Eyes

• friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #1491 on: May 25, 2024, 06:20:39 PM »
Apparently the U.S.-made floating pier has been damaged:

https://x.com/MyLordBebo/status/1794298073533010004

Since the aid wasn't getting to its destination anyway, no great loss?

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #1492 on: May 25, 2024, 06:38:39 PM »
Apparently the U.S.-made floating pier has been damaged:

https://x.com/MyLordBebo/status/1794298073533010004

Since the aid wasn't getting to its destination anyway, no great loss?

That's not apiece of the pier, that's one of the warping tugs that belongs to the Causeway Company.   Think stand alone watercraft that can move pier sections, or can ferry cargo back and forth.

It looks like it lost power and broached, but if you pull it off with another boat and fix it it'll be fine.

In fact, in the second video you can see the LCM-8 that came in to pull it off.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1493 on: May 25, 2024, 06:41:49 PM »
Nothing throwing more money at the problem won't fix
- Calvin and Hobbes

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #1494 on: May 25, 2024, 06:47:37 PM »
Nothing throwing more money at the problem won't fix

Meh, those things break all the time.  I have never completed a JLOTS exercise without a couple Warping Tugs breaking.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #1495 on: May 26, 2024, 10:22:44 AM »
So I'm curious where the terrorist sympathizing squad members are going with, "We will remember this in November, Biden!"? Are they gonna vote for Trump?  :laugh:

https://twitchy.com/samj/2024/05/26/rashida-speaks-at-conference-literally-funded-by-terrorists-n2396625
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1496 on: May 27, 2024, 08:50:42 AM »
Terrorists Learn Harsh Lesson That If You Rape And Murder Women, The United Nations Will Give You Your Own Country And A Billion Dollars
https://babylonbee.com/news/terrorists-learn-harsh-lesson-that-if-you-rape-and-murder-women-the-united-nations-will-give-you-your-own-country-and-a-billion-dollars
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1497 on: May 27, 2024, 03:36:42 PM »
Babylon Bee

Iran’s New President Orders Bodies Hanged At Half Mast
- Calvin and Hobbes