Author Topic: Israel Under Attack  (Read 46379 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Re: Israel Under Attack
« Reply #350 on: October 22, 2023, 06:14:55 PM »
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #351 on: October 22, 2023, 06:29:50 PM »
Looks like some definitive proof is coming out about sick stuff Hamas did.

https://twitchy.com/grateful-calvin/2023/10/22/dude-this-aint-it-my-mags-eric-levitz-discusses-the-semantics-of-decapitation-n2388873

If KJP moves on we have her replacement.

Last night, I asserted that this report indicated that babies were beheaded. This was an overstatement. I should have said that the report established that babies were found headless, a fact that lends plausibility to claims of beheading, but which does not prove them.
    — Eric Levitz (@EricLevitz) October 22, 2023
    (The verb behead has multiple definitions, and is sometimes used to mean decapitate; the report indicates that Hamas did behead babies in that sense. But the term can also connote a form of execution using a knife, and we do not have confirmation of beheading in this sense)
    — Eric Levitz (@EricLevitz) October 22, 2023

Don't think this guy got the memo

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #353 on: October 23, 2023, 10:04:42 AM »
    A counter protester drove his car into pro-Palestine protesters a couple hours ago and opened fire at young women and men demonstrators as they marched peacefully down the streets in Minneapolis pic.twitter.com/DWjea5nZyj
    — Mnar Adley (@MnarMuh) October 23, 2023

About that

Before the drone footage, they tried to frame this as “old white man drives through a pro-Palestinian protest”

Turns out, a mob blocked off the highway, surrounded his car, chased him, and then tried attacking him.

Here is the full drone footage: pic.twitter.com/75dHls1ZvE
    — End Wokeness (@EndWokeness) October 23, 2023
https://twitchy.com/samj/2023/10/23/ag-hamilton-mnar-adley-n2388883
- Calvin and Hobbes

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #354 on: October 23, 2023, 10:11:39 AM »
It looked like the cops were nowhere to be found during that incident.  Not surprising in Minneapolis these days.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #355 on: October 23, 2023, 10:13:05 AM »
About that
https://twitchy.com/samj/2023/10/23/ag-hamilton-mnar-adley-n2388883

One of my biggest fears if I lived in a city like that would be doing what the old guy did - accidentally turning onto a street with a raging mob. It's easy to say "avoid it", but the way these things pop up, there's no way to know, unless you're a GenZer who's on the social media 23 hours a day. And those people are likely to be part of the mob.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #356 on: October 23, 2023, 12:05:04 PM »
OMG!

AOC Still SHOCKED Netanyahu 'Banned Two U.S. Sitting Members of Congress From Coming to Israel'

Can you guess who?

https://twitchy.com/dougp/2023/10/23/aoc-shocked-netanyahu-banned-two-us-sitting-members-of-congress-from-coming-to-israel-n2388891
- Calvin and Hobbes

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #357 on: October 23, 2023, 12:22:58 PM »
One of my biggest fears if I lived in a city like that would be doing what the old guy did - accidentally turning onto a street with a raging mob. It's easy to say "avoid it", but the way these things pop up, there's no way to know, unless you're a GenZer who's on the social media 23 hours a day. And those people are likely to be part of the mob.

That's exactly what happened to us.  Wife and I were heading to get groceries, and all of a sudden there's opposing parking lots full of mobs.  Relatively luckily the streets were still open (Tampa PD closed them later) and we noped the *expletive deleted*ck out. I have good situational awareness, but I don't track every little marxist social media page in Tampa to see if they are planning *expletive deleted*it before going to Publix.

Mrs. Wife got caught in a BLM protest much the same way back in 2020. She went to get Chinese takeout, and when she came out the streets had been blocked off (again, TPD) because of the riot firing up a couple blocks down.  SHe hadn't even passed it yet, or seen anything, but she was inside of the perimiter being set up.  She talked a cop into letting her through the barricade to go home before the actual riot got going, but still.

That's part of the reason I'm building up a bag to keep in the car if I gotta abandon the vehicle and beat feet.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #358 on: October 23, 2023, 07:48:43 PM »
Real World Personal Defense Lessons from Hamas’s Drugged-Up Terrorists
https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/real-world-personal-defense-lessons-from-hamass-drugged-up-terrorists/

Not a lot of description of events in Israel, but talks about the drugs and what effects it has.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #359 on: October 24, 2023, 09:36:21 AM »

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #360 on: October 24, 2023, 10:16:14 AM »
Hey man, it turns out it's the old man's fault. Stupid Jewish colonizer trying to colonize the street.

https://twitchy.com/samj/2023/10/24/zach-metzger-plays-the-victim-n2388919

This is my shocked face
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #361 on: October 24, 2023, 04:45:08 PM »

JTHunter

• friends
« Reply #362 on: October 24, 2023, 06:14:43 PM »
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #363 on: October 24, 2023, 06:16:01 PM »
Some welcome news during the current tragedy.

https://twitchy.com/amy-curtis/2023/10/24/israel-cancels-greta-thunberg-n2388926

I confess I had no idea until today that a blue octopus was considered antisemitic in some circles.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #364 on: October 24, 2023, 06:22:27 PM »
I confess I had no idea until today that a blue octopus was considered antisemitic in some circles.

I suppose it's like the OK sign and other innocuous things. I'm beginning to believe that there's a secret group out there that just makes all this *expletive deleted*it up and then sits back and laughs their asses off as people of all political ideologies take it and run with it.

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #365 on: October 24, 2023, 06:51:35 PM »
This one seems to have at least a little historical basis:

https://elderofziyon.blogspot.com/2020/04/a-short-history-of-jewishzionist.html

https://forward.com/culture/368207/meet-the-holocaust-survivor-who-lives-with-7-000-pieces-of-anti-semitic-pro/

https://www.alamy.de/ww2-nazi-cartoon-j-bull-image6067628.html  <- That one's a twofer.  Jews and Commies.

Of course the question is: Is the Octopus itself an anti-semitic symbol, or is it a catch-all symbol for whatever group you think is secretly controlling things?  Because there's a ton of Octopus as bad, but not jewish propaganda out there as well.

https://www.google.com/search?sca_esv=576236845&sxsrf=AM9HkKmWo3ZKeuZ_TOhIeqz9k-fd6oE4ag:1698187848614&q=octopus+as+propaganda&tbm=isch&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiay-nb4o-CAxV4nWoFHXwnCcYQ0pQJegQICRAB&biw=1872&bih=924&dpr=1

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #366 on: October 24, 2023, 06:53:33 PM »
Who's the self-hating Jew hanging out with Grettle?

Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #367 on: October 24, 2023, 06:55:41 PM »
Cthulhu is a symbol of the Jews? That's a new one to me.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

grampster

• friend
« Reply #368 on: October 24, 2023, 06:58:23 PM »
I have always supported Israel and I always will.  I do not believe any particular present day Arab sect or group or tribe has any historic or legal right to any portion of historic Israeli lands.  Those lands have changed hands many times over the centuries, controlled by many various peoples and or kingdoms with the Jews having the most consistent possession over that time.  I also note that there is no place on Earth that has not changed hands or been conquered or ruled over by kings and emperors and people from other lands many times.  I also note that other Arab/Muslim countries have done mostly nothing at best and rejection at worst of those who are now in Gaza and other disputed territory. 

I support Israel doing everything in their power to wipe Hamas and other Arab terrorist organizations off the face of the earth.  But...arbitrary bombing in Gaza is not solving their Hamas problem and is generating even more hatred among the Arab population who mostly teach their progeny to hate the Jews starting at a very young age.

I have no solution to the situation that could be construed to be humanitarian in any way.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2023, 09:16:05 AM by grampster »
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #369 on: October 24, 2023, 07:00:03 PM »
Col Douglas MacGregor Alleges US Special Forces Went into Gaza and “Were Shot to Pieces, Took Heavy Losses, I Understand”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/10/col-douglas-macgregor-alleges-us-special-forces-went/

who knows?
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #370 on: October 24, 2023, 07:28:54 PM »
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/10/col-douglas-macgregor-alleges-us-special-forces-went/

who knows?

That may be true. *expletive deleted*it happens on the two way range.  If it is, however, the Col (Ret) needs a brush up on his OPSEC training, preferably with the buttstock of a rifle.  I'd be willing to help him out with that.  The White House Instagram coordinator can join us.

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #371 on: October 24, 2023, 07:43:44 PM »
That may be true. *expletive deleted*it happens on the two way range.  If it is, however, the Col (Ret) needs a brush up on his OPSEC training, preferably with the buttstock of a rifle.  I'd be willing to help him out with that.  The White House Instagram coordinator can join us.

The way information is used in warfare I doubt he went rogue with that interview. Or there are factions in fighting in the military and he was working some angle for one of the factions. IDK

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #372 on: October 25, 2023, 07:00:04 AM »
The way information is used in warfare I doubt he went rogue with that interview. Or there are factions in fighting in the military and he was working some angle for one of the factions. IDK

He's a retired officer and retired "Think Tank" flunky.  Instead of retiring gracefully he's flailing for enough attention to keep up his cred as an inside source so he gets talking head gigs.  There's no machinations there, just a *expletive deleted*che breaking OPSEC to further his own  narcissistic desires.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #373 on: October 25, 2023, 08:36:40 AM »
Larry Hogan, the former 2-term Republican Governor of Maryland (quite a feat in that ultra liberal hell) is pulling out of two Harvard fellowships, citing the dangerous antisemetic atmosphere on the campus.

"While these students have a right to free speech, they do not have a right to have hate speech go unchallenged by your institution," Hogan wrote. "Harvard's failure to immediately and forcefully denounce the anti-Semitic vitriol from these students is in my opinion a moral stain on the University."

https://local.newsbreak.com/maryland-state/3203677805545-harvard-takes-another-blow-over-israel-as-ex-maryland-governor-withdraws-from-a-pair-of-fellowships-citing-dangerous-antisemitism?s=dmg_local_email_bucket_19.web2_fromweb
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #374 on: October 25, 2023, 09:52:56 AM »
One of the more based comments to the article:

You misgender someone and you’re blacklisted. Rape a Jewish woman and behead her baby, and CNN will discuss how you provided her with AC.

She is so right. These people are whack. Misgendering is violence, but hey these Jews are practically getting a vacation at the Hilton - stop getting so upset about it with your microagressions!

https://twitchy.com/dougp/2023/10/25/cnn-takes-mostly-peaceful-kidnapping-angle-in-gaza-hostages-report-n2388962