Author Topic: Israel Under Attack  (Read 46385 times)

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Re: Israel Under Attack
« Reply #475 on: November 01, 2023, 06:45:04 AM »
And, in other news, a retiring UN official penned a letter calling for a "one state secular solution" that would include ALL of "historic" Palestine.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/outgoing-senior-un-official-calls-one-state-solution-slams-us-israel-chilling-words

Sure, because that would A) work really well, B) would remain a "democratic, secular state" in perpetuity.

Right...

Know what? In a showdown between the UN and Israel, I'm betting on Israel for the win.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2023, 08:38:44 AM by K Frame »
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #476 on: November 01, 2023, 07:45:29 AM »
On a completely different topic, and I hope dogmush can chime in, but what tactics are used to destroy deep tunnels in built-up civilian areas?  I have been reading a lot about the extent and construction of the Hamas tunnels, and it seems like a tough nut to crack.

You got a couple different choices, depending on your aims and security on the ground.

Pump smoke in to find the vents/entrances like they are doing.  As mentioned Israel has that foamy superglue stuff for the entrances.  One reason you kill power is to stop, and/or make super obvious the ventilation infrastructure so you can take that out.  I have read that we provided Israel with at least some GBU-72/B for hitting deep targets.  In Afghanistan the US made  good use of thermobarics detonated at the entrance of caves to use up all the oxygen.  Those are all kinda stand-off techniques using aircraft.

On the ground, engineers can find and blow the entrances if they are secure enough.  If you find an entrance or vent shaft there are smaller fuel/air explosives you can drop in to kill people and collapse the tunnels.  If they get really nast, once you turn off the ventalation, any heavier than air gas will do the job.  Hell even truck exhaust pumped into the vent system will settle and fill up the tunnels.

There's probably other techniques as well.  I'm not a Combat Engineer by trade, those are just the ones I've heard about the US having on hand.  Going in Tunnel Rat style is the last resort.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #478 on: November 01, 2023, 08:44:32 AM »
The posters are bait

SCOOP from the amazingly talented ⁦⁦@taliaotg⁩: Are posters of Israeli hostages creating awareness or baiting people into getting canceled for tearing them down? https://t.co/lZTDXBSCMS
    — Claire Goforth (@claire_goforth) October 31, 2023

Lefty Journalists Fear Israeli Kidnap Posters Are Really Intended to Entrap Helpless Palestine Supporters
https://twitchy.com/justmindy/2023/10/31/claire-goforth-kidnapped-posters-asking-for-it-n2389268
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #479 on: November 01, 2023, 04:16:45 PM »
"there were complications"

:facepalm:

Ghazi Hamad, deputy foreign minister for Hamas, cynically told a broadcaster that the terrorists 'did not want to harm civilians' during their bloody rampage through southern Israel, which saw more than 1,400 Israelis murdered in cold blood.

He said the terror group had only done so due to 'complications on the ground' - a grim throwaway reference to the Nova festival massacre which saw scores of innocent young people gunned down, mutilated and kidnapped.
Hamas vows to repeat October 7 attacks and bring about the 'annihilation' of Israel while cynically saying it 'did not want to hurt civilians' as it slaughtered 1,400 people 'but there were complications on the ground'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12697293/Hamas-leader-dismisses-Gaza-civilian-deaths-necessary-price-blood-boasts-terror-group-demonstrated-Israel-beatable-changing-Middle-East.html
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #480 on: November 01, 2023, 08:28:30 PM »
Cornell "safety officer":

https://twitchy.com/laura-w/2023/11/01/cornell-student-arrested-for-posting-violent-threats-towards-jewish-classmates-n2389270

The 'Iron Law of Woke Projection' strikes again. Amazing how that one never fails.

Dai is a junior from Pittsford, New York, and he is charged with posting threats to kill or injure another using interstate communications, according to a joint announcement from the U.S. Attorney's office, FBI, New York State police and Cornell University Police. He is scheduled to appear in court today, Wednesday November 1st.

Today's hearing was probably just an arraignment and plea hearing. When it gets to trial, I'm sure his defense will be "I was only writing metaphorically."

Update: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12699549/patrick-dai-cornell-shackles-jail.html
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #481 on: November 02, 2023, 12:53:13 PM »
Babylon Bee putting the MSM to shame

'We May Never Know Exactly What Hamas Wants' Says Reporter In Front Of Hamas Holding 'Exterminate Jews From Existence' Banner
https://babylonbee.com/news/we-may-never-know-exactly-what-hamas-wants-says-reporter-in-front-of-hamas-holding-exterminate-jews-from-existence-banner
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #482 on: November 02, 2023, 04:55:23 PM »
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #483 on: November 02, 2023, 05:15:33 PM »
Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard: Helicopter Pilots Were Given Stand Down Order For Six Hours During Attack.

Nothing is as it seems in spy vs spy world. I wish the USA wasn't involved in any of this garbage over there. There is no compelling national interest in any of our foreign adventures going on currently. I won't even speculate as to what is really going on and will leave it at I don't know and if you think you have a handle on it you're sadly mistaken.

https://rumble.com/v3svwei-jonathan-pollard-helicopter-pilots-were-given-stand-down-order.html
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #484 on: November 02, 2023, 05:37:03 PM »
Like everything else take with a grain of salt.
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #485 on: November 02, 2023, 05:50:39 PM »
That seems to rule for everything except the official narrative.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #486 on: November 02, 2023, 08:44:28 PM »
Maybe it has already and I missed it, but this should be mandatory for Congress to watch:

https://twitchy.com/brettt/2023/11/02/israeli-embassy-hosts-another-screening-of-hamas-atrocities-for-journalists-n2389337
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #487 on: November 02, 2023, 09:00:37 PM »
How many virgins do you get for putting a baby in the oven?
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #488 on: November 02, 2023, 09:21:56 PM »
Is Hamas capable of war crimes? Yes
Do governments provide lying propaganda to the media? Yes
Do I trust either side enough to endorse US troops involved? No

If an acquaintance is a liar they are eliminated from my life. I can't eliminate the lying media or lying governments but I don't have to believe them any longer let alone support their insanity.

There isn't a single honest player in this conflict. Let the principles duke it out amongst themselves on their own dime.

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #489 on: November 03, 2023, 05:50:14 PM »
This guy had a gun. Whether true or not it's inspirational.

https://twitter.com/osavir/status/1717819098850009547

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #490 on: November 03, 2023, 10:27:07 PM »
This guy had a gun. Whether true or not it's inspirational.

https://twitter.com/osavir/status/1717819098850009547

That there is a mensch.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #491 on: November 03, 2023, 11:41:19 PM »
https://twitter.com/ABCWorldNews/status/1720621889427513560

Jewish-Americans are buying guns.

Apparently this surprises some people.
""If you elect me, your taxes are going to be raised, not cut."
                         - master strategist Joe Biden

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #492 on: November 04, 2023, 08:03:48 AM »
What?

I thought the official Jewish position was that the surest way to be safe was to take guns from everyone so that only the government has guns. It worked so well in Europe in the 1900s...

About time Jews finally start waking up.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #493 on: November 04, 2023, 08:15:39 AM »
https://twitter.com/ABCWorldNews/status/1720621889427513560

Jewish-Americans are buying guns.

Apparently this surprises some people.

gun shops from California to Texas to Florida

As long as they can wait for ten days in California...

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #494 on: November 04, 2023, 07:30:38 PM »
Meanwhile in DC

Huge pro-Palestine protest takes over DC as '100,000' march on White House accusing Biden of 'genocide' and claiming Israel is 'racist state' that 'doesn't have the right to exist': Demonstrator seen waving yellow flag of terrorist group Hezbollah
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12710855/Pro-Palestine-march-Washington-DC.html
- Calvin and Hobbes

Northwoods

• friend
  • Formerly sumpnz
« Reply #495 on: November 04, 2023, 09:11:26 PM »
Meanwhile in DC

Huge pro-Palestine protest takes over DC as '100,000' march on White House accusing Biden of 'genocide' and claiming Israel is 'racist state' that 'doesn't have the right to exist': Demonstrator seen waving yellow flag of terrorist group Hezbollah
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12710855/Pro-Palestine-march-Washington-DC.html

Clair Wollf time is getting uncomfortably close.
Formerly sumpnz

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #496 on: November 05, 2023, 07:31:23 AM »
Tangential, but somewhat humorous. At a pro-palestine protest in London, Billboard Chris of Canada shows up with a sign stating gender transition is wrong. An obviously American antifa-wannabe starts verbally attacking him, and turns to the Muslim women at the protest for help. He doesn't get the help he expected.  :rofl:

https://twitchy.com/aaronwalker/2023/11/05/watch-billboard-chris-brings-trolling-perfection-to-a-pro-hamass-rally-n2389417

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #497 on: November 05, 2023, 03:34:32 PM »
This crap continues much longer and I think I'm going to stick a .38 in the dog box of my car.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #498 on: November 05, 2023, 03:38:15 PM »
This crap continues much longer and I think I'm going to stick a .38 in the dog box of my car.

If I lived in an urban area, I'd be upping my self-defense EDC/awareness for sure. These hamas, hezbollah, and whatever raghead fringe group threats have been getting more and more credible and specific to US soil. Not to mention having to worry about urine bottle being thrown at you by antifa nuts.

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #499 on: November 06, 2023, 07:12:37 AM »
Drove past another 200 or so people waving Palestinian flags again Yesterday.  These protests here seem to have settled down into a predictable standing on the street corner waving flags and signs.  No more shutting down roads, Jihad flags, or young men doing laps in pickups.

I'm keeping an eye on the local group's Social Media as the fighting escalates.

And adjusting my truck bag.