Author Topic: Israel Under Attack  (Read 47498 times)

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: Israel Under Attack
« Reply #575 on: November 10, 2023, 12:34:55 PM »
College student who has been doxxing Jews is crying that she's being doxxed after she called a Jew a kike. She's now claiming that she never used that word, but instead only called the Jew (I use "the Jew" because I'm unsure if the victim is male or female) a "c*unt", because hey, that's no big deal.

Depends on which side of the pond.

I am unnecessarily annoyed by internet scribblings that go on and on about events happening at [common place-name], but never specify which [common place-name] it is. There are a lot of Concordias, so...
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #576 on: November 10, 2023, 01:00:34 PM »

Depends on which side of the pond.

I am unnecessarily annoyed by internet scribblings that go on and on about events happening at [common place-name], but never specify which [common place-name] it is. There are a lot of Concordias, so...

Canada, so still this side of the pond.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #577 on: November 10, 2023, 02:23:27 PM »
Canada, so still this side of the pond.

Oh, OK. I would guess "c*nt" is about as offensive there as it is here. Then again, I wouldn't know.

Of course, I'm so ill-informed, I thought calling someone a "kike" just meant you don't like George Soros choosing your DA.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2023, 05:23:59 PM by Perd Hapley »
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #578 on: November 11, 2023, 08:30:22 AM »
https://www.breitbart.com/middle-east/2023/11/10/israel-prepares-for-possible-fentanyl-filled-rockets-from-hamas-hezbollah/

Israel Prepares for Possible Fentanyl-filled Rockets from Hamas, Hezbollah ...

I'm always amazed at the volume and weight of the fentanyl in big drug busts. It seemed like for such a powerful drug that the amounts being intercepted were extreme.

Fentanyl bombs coming to a US city near you!
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #579 on: November 11, 2023, 09:09:03 AM »
Israel has 1400 people murdered by Hamas in Gaza using guns and bombs, and goes to war.

The US has ~100,000 people killed every year by Fentanyl from Mexico - made with precursor chemicals from Communist China - and does nothing. Nothing. And many of these pills are made to look like candy, so they're deliberately targeting children too young to know better.

Convince me we DON'T have a Manchurian Candidate running the Oval Office.   =(
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #580 on: November 11, 2023, 09:28:29 AM »
The enemy is running the empire. We're simply sheep slated for shearing or slaughter.

There may be pockets throughout flyover country that still feel like heritage America but that's only because the enemy is patient and hasn't finished mopping up yet. The enemy plays the loooong game.

We foolishly trusted in our guns and meanwhile the enemy has taken nearly all the institutions, economic, cultural, education and political, including the judiciary.

Our doom is in the numbers of deceived and the numbers of "Vichy Americans".
« Last Edit: November 11, 2023, 09:44:47 AM by Ron »
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #581 on: November 11, 2023, 10:44:49 AM »
Follow the money

In collaboration with @ISGAP1, our report highlighted by @bariweiss reveals US colleges failed to disclose $13B in foreign funding from 2015-2020.

Qatar is the largest single contributor.https://t.co/Mn4tkwXp8Y
    — Network Contagion Research Institute (@ncri_io) November 7, 2023

Report: At Least 200 US Colleges Hid Info About $13 BILLION In Donations From Foreign Regimes
https://twitchy.com/amy-curtis/2023/11/11/report-at-least-200-us-colleges-hid-info-about-13-billion-in-donations-from-foreign-regimes-n2389665
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Northwoods

• friend
  • Formerly sumpnz
« Reply #582 on: November 11, 2023, 10:54:15 AM »
Follow the money

Report: At Least 200 US Colleges Hid Info About $13 BILLION In Donations From Foreign Regimes
https://twitchy.com/amy-curtis/2023/11/11/report-at-least-200-us-colleges-hid-info-about-13-billion-in-donations-from-foreign-regimes-n2389665

$10.83m per school per year on average.  Give or take depending on the rounding in the headline figures.
Formerly sumpnz

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #583 on: November 11, 2023, 10:57:02 AM »
$10.83m per school per year on average.  Give or take depending on the rounding in the headline figures.

13,000,000,000 / 200 = 65,000,000

That's a pretty good chunk of change for many colleges and I'm sure some got more than others, perhaps way more.
And this is just what they reportedly hid
« Last Edit: November 11, 2023, 11:32:57 AM by WLJ »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

HankB

• friend
« Reply #584 on: November 11, 2023, 11:23:40 AM »
13,000,000,000 / 200 = 65,000,000

That's a pretty good chunk of change for many colleges and I'm sure some got more than others, perhaps way more.
Plus "consulting fees" or "research grants" or some such for the institution's leadership.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #585 on: November 12, 2023, 11:37:50 AM »
- Calvin and Hobbes

Big Hairy Bee

• friend

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #587 on: November 12, 2023, 02:44:32 PM »
Scottland needs to invade. Let the clans sort them out.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #588 on: November 13, 2023, 09:56:33 AM »
The Babylon Bee

80 Years After Hitler Failed, Nazis Finally Seize London
https://babylonbee.com/news/80-years-after-hitler-failed-nazis-finally-seize-london

Now I'm not sure they had actual history in mind when they wrote that but there were Muslim Waffen-SS units.
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #589 on: November 13, 2023, 11:42:18 AM »
I didn't know whether or not to post this in the Panama shooting thread because it does fit in with it as well.

Protesters calling for a ceasefire between Israel and Hamas have blocked the escalators of a Chicago skyscraper that has an Israeli consulate on its 31st floor.

Scores of peace activists sat on the steps of the Accenture Tower's moving staircases Monday morning, blocking people from moving up them to go to work.

The protesters - reportedly numbering in the hundreds - were Jewish, and wore black shirts with the message Not In Our Name emblazoned. They all demanded an immediate ceasefire.

Chicago's Accenture Tower has escalators BLOCKED by Israel-Palestine protesters
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12743833/accenture-tower-chicago-israel-palestine.html
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #590 on: November 13, 2023, 11:47:33 AM »
They were probably ordered a year ago so bad timing.

Kmart pulls ‘MERRY HAM-MAS’ Christmas bags over concerns it may look like praise for terror group
https://www.foxbusiness.com/media/kmart-pulls-merry-ham-mas-christmas-bags-concerns-praise-terror-group
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #591 on: November 13, 2023, 12:41:06 PM »
Supposedly this is a real prank call

Dr. Eli David
@DrEliDavid
Hamas terrorist wants to get admitted to Harvard 🤣

This is a REAL prank call to Harvard
admission, done by @racheli82
https://twitter.com/DrEliDavid/status/1724090601463800001?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
- Calvin and Hobbes

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #592 on: November 13, 2023, 01:26:54 PM »
Scottland needs to invade. Let the clans sort them out.

Nah, just reestablish Hadrian's Wall only use it to keep the hoard from coming North this time around.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #593 on: November 13, 2023, 01:39:28 PM »
They were probably ordered a year ago so bad timing.

Kmart pulls ‘MERRY HAM-MAS’ Christmas bags over concerns it may look like praise for terror group
https://www.foxbusiness.com/media/kmart-pulls-merry-ham-mas-christmas-bags-concerns-praise-terror-group
Considering both sides supposedly don't like ham, it might be a bit amusing. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #594 on: November 13, 2023, 03:22:15 PM »
Could very well be true but keep in mind there does seem to be a rather strong pro-Hamas contingent among state dept staff particularly among the useful idiots fresh from their college indoctrination there.

An internal State Department dissent memo that was reportedly leaked to the press accused President Biden of "spreading misinformation" about the Israel-Hamas war and claimed Israel is committing "war crimes."

Axios reported that it obtained what it called a "scathing" memo that was signed by 100 State Department and USAID employees that suggested Biden’s continued support of Israel has made him "complicit in genocide" as the Jewish state continues to retaliate after Hamas killed at least 1,400 civilians during the Oct. 7 terror attack.

"Some of the memo's language echoes that of progressive activists in the U.S., whose anger and protests over Biden's handling of the war have rippled through the Democratic Party — and created a new challenge for the president's 2024 campaign," Axios reported

Internal State Department memo accused Biden of 'misinformation' on Israel-Hamas war
https://www.foxnews.com/media/internal-state-department-memo-accused-biden-misinformation-israel-hamas-war
- Calvin and Hobbes

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #595 on: November 13, 2023, 03:23:36 PM »
Meanwhile in an Israeli shopping mall ...

(yes, I know they're probably off-duty IDF)
""If you elect me, your taxes are going to be raised, not cut."
                         - master strategist Joe Biden

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #596 on: November 14, 2023, 09:34:12 AM »
According to Canadian Television, a Canadian citizen living in a Kibbutz on 07OCT has died. Coincidentally, there was a Hamas attack at the Kibbutz the day that she peacefully passed.

https://twitchy.com/grateful-calvin/2023/11/14/journalism-achieved-ctv-news-reports-kidnapped-activist-murdered-by-hamas-has-died-n2389768

Winning comment at the link:

"President John F. Kennedy, who rode in a motorcade in Dallas, has died."

"President Abraham Lincoln, who enjoyed a play at the Ford Theater last night, has died."

"Daniel Pearl, who was visiting Pakistan, has died."

"Sharon Tate, who attended a California party, has died."
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #597 on: November 14, 2023, 09:38:09 AM »
According to Canadian Television, a Canadian citizen living in a Kibbutz on 07OCT has died. Coincidentally, there was a Hamas attack at the Kibbutz the day that she peacefully passed.

https://twitchy.com/grateful-calvin/2023/11/14/journalism-achieved-ctv-news-reports-kidnapped-activist-murdered-by-hamas-has-died-n2389768

Winning comment at the link:

COVID was found in her system so obviously another victim of the virus
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #598 on: November 14, 2023, 09:43:20 AM »
COVID was found in her system so obviously another victim of the virus

Good one.

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #599 on: November 14, 2023, 11:02:27 AM »
Meanwhile in an Israeli shopping mall ...

(yes, I know they're probably off-duty IDF)

That is from the last Intifada but hopefully they are back to having most of the people armed again.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG