Author Topic: Israel Under Attack  (Read 43366 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: Israel Under Attack
« Reply #1200 on: April 30, 2024, 07:27:46 AM »
. Probably 90% of the comments are sympathetic to the students, calling them "intelligent and brave".

In a world where insanity is the new normal dumb is the new smart
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1201 on: April 30, 2024, 08:14:21 AM »
Additionally I saw that at Columbia, the hamas kids took over a building and have been destroying it. This is pretty much what the left said 06JAN protestors did. Hamas is a documented terrorist organization. All these kids need 20 year prison sentences. Out of equity.

Pictures

Anti-Israel activists smash through windows to seize historic building on Columbia University campus and say they won't leave until 'all of their demands are met'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13365637/columbia-students-hamilton-hall-israel-protest.html
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #1202 on: April 30, 2024, 08:21:06 AM »
But, I thought Columbia already surrendered to them?

They have more demands?
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1203 on: April 30, 2024, 08:27:36 AM »
But, I thought Columbia already surrendered to them?

They have more demands?

I think Columbia offered them amnesty if they packed up and left, they didn't. From what I've gathered they want Columbia to give them amnesty with no conditions. In other words they want their cake and eat it too.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2024, 09:23:16 PM by WLJ »
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1204 on: April 30, 2024, 08:42:20 AM »
The Jews are attacking with attack mice and the mice have been injected with..... something!

Moments ago Zionists through a backpack full of mice into the #UCLA encampment. Mice appear to have been injected with something. School admin is not protecting students. @SanaSaeed @PplsCityCouncil @AJEnglish @CAIRNational @abierkhatib @SuppressedNws @BTnewsroom @ACatWithNews pic.twitter.com/TyBxFuDv9f
    — Sabiha Khan (@SabihaKhan) April 29, 2024

https://twitter.com/SabihaKhan/status/1784893820343328862

IT'S A DIABOLICAL ZIONIST PLOT: Twitter Laughs as Student Releases White Mice in UCLA Encampment
https://twitchy.com/grateful-calvin/2024/04/30/its-a-diabolical-zionist-plot-pro-israel-student-releases-white-mice-in-ucla-encampment-n2395704
- Calvin and Hobbes

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #1205 on: April 30, 2024, 08:42:43 AM »
Columbia's campus is mostly surrounded by walls and fencing.  I wonder how hard it would be for some enterprising folks with portable welding rigs to just go around one night and weld all the gates shut and close off access in or out of the campus?  You know, in solidarity with Gaza.   >:D

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #1206 on: April 30, 2024, 08:43:26 AM »
The Jews are attacking with attack mice and the mice have been injected with..... something!

https://twitter.com/SabihaKhan/status/1784893820343328862

IT'S A DIABOLICAL ZIONIST PLOT: Twitter Laughs as Student Releases White Mice in UCLA Encampment
https://twitchy.com/grateful-calvin/2024/04/30/its-a-diabolical-zionist-plot-pro-israel-student-releases-white-mice-in-ucla-encampment-n2395704

[Please be Plague Rats.  Please be Plague Rats.  Please be Plague Rats. ]

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1207 on: April 30, 2024, 08:45:35 AM »
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1208 on: April 30, 2024, 08:56:45 AM »
Waiting on the Babylon Bee to top that
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #1209 on: April 30, 2024, 08:59:45 AM »
Mice appear to have been injected with something.

Maybe they were smeared in banana oil.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #1210 on: April 30, 2024, 03:51:44 PM »
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1211 on: April 30, 2024, 04:02:01 PM »
You've got to be *expletive deleted*ing kidding me.

https://twitchy.com/brettt/2024/04/30/northwestern-announces-full-ride-scholarships-for-palestinian-students-n2395737

Well I hope they learned their lesson*

*Throw a destructive temper tantrum and get what you want and more.
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1212 on: April 30, 2024, 09:25:20 PM »
Columbia University faculty receive notice of ‘imminent police action’
NYPD officers in riot gear move in on Columbia University where protesters have occupied building

https://www.foxnews.com/live-news/april-29-campus-protest-antiemitism-israel-us-columbi

Nothing yet but a live feed just in case https://www.foxnews.com/video/6352032488112

[popcorn]
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1213 on: April 30, 2024, 09:57:21 PM »
- Calvin and Hobbes

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #1214 on: May 01, 2024, 07:27:48 AM »
Riot police also raided an encampment at UCLA after the anti-semites there got violent.

https://www.foxnews.com/live-news/riot-police-at-ucla-campus-close-in-after-night-of-violent-anti-israel-clashes

There were other police actions around the country to clear out encampments, as well.

Oh, and OAC is screeching about how Columbia and the NYPD will be held responsible if any of the poor lil 'chillruns are harmed during the illegal, vicious, anti-First Amendment Trump-led fascist Nazi assault.

OK, maybe she didn't actually say all of that, but we know that's what she's thinking.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1215 on: May 01, 2024, 08:19:15 AM »
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #1216 on: May 01, 2024, 08:33:25 AM »
Oh, and OAC is screeching about how Columbia and the NYPD will be held responsible if any of the poor lil 'chillruns are harmed during the illegal, vicious, anti-First Amendment Trump-led fascist Nazi assault.

OK, maybe she didn't actually say all of that, but we know that's what she's thinking.

The fact that she keeps calling them "kids" tells us a good deal about what she's thinking.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1217 on: May 01, 2024, 11:07:40 AM »
Some good ones in this one

9 Highly Effective Ways To Remove Protesters From Your Campus
https://babylonbee.com/news/8-ways-to-remove-protesters-from-your-campus
« Last Edit: May 01, 2024, 11:56:48 AM by WLJ »
- Calvin and Hobbes

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #1218 on: May 01, 2024, 11:32:12 AM »
We had some Pro-Palestinian folks try to set up camp on the University of South Florida capus in Tampa yesterday.  I'm not suprised, as we have a HUGE muslim immigrant population in the area.

I saw some twitter video of the response from local LE, and it honestly looked like they realized most of their tear gas canisters were about to expire, and they had to use them all up this week.  Word around town is USF is looking to expel anyone that tried to camp as opposed to just protesting.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #1219 on: May 01, 2024, 11:34:25 AM »
Some goods one in this one

9 Highly Effective Ways To Remove Protesters From Your Campus
https://babylonbee.com/news/8-ways-to-remove-protesters-from-your-campus

Actually, all of those sound to be actual, viable, methods of dealing with the protestors.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #1220 on: May 01, 2024, 11:35:30 AM »
We had some Pro-Palestinian folks try to set up camp on the University of South Florida capus in Tampa yesterday.  I'm not suprised, as we have a HUGE muslim immigrant population in the area.

I saw some twitter video of the response from local LE, and it honestly looked like they realized most of their tear gas canisters were about to expire, and they had to use them all up this week.  Word around town is USF is looking to expel anyone that tried to camp as opposed to just protesting.

Always be sure to rotate your stock to maintain peak freshness.

AmbulanceDriver

• Junior Rocketeer
  • friends
« Reply #1221 on: May 01, 2024, 11:43:25 AM »

Those are both completely appropriate responses.  I love it.
Are you a cook, or a RIFLEMAN?  Find out at Appleseed!

http://www.appleseedinfo.org

"For some many people, attempting to process a logical line of thought brings up the blue screen of death." -Blakenzy

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #1222 on: May 01, 2024, 11:52:19 AM »

That's awesome.

Of course the big problem is that the most obnoxious of the protestors are in deep blue states, so the ones that need to breathe the CS the most probably won't get the FAFO. While NY and CA are slowly at least responding a little, it has been more "polite". Most know I'm not big on police state vibes, but these commie pinkos absolutely need some jackboot marks on their heads.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1223 on: May 01, 2024, 11:57:11 AM »
Actually, all of those sound to be actual, viable, methods of dealing with the protestors.

They left out mice
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1224 on: May 01, 2024, 12:07:31 PM »
Expects free, sorry meal plan, food to be delivered to them.
Talk about entitled

A Columbia University graduate student went viral online after telling members of the media that protesters were at risk of dying or becoming severely ill if authorities did not deliver food and water to them.

"First of all, we're saying that they're obligated to provide food to students who pay for a meal plan here," the student told reporters when asked about Columbia's role providing food access for students occupying the campus building Hamilton Hall.

The student is reported to be Johannah King-Slutzky, an instructor and Ph.D. candidate at Columbia, according to National Review.

Columbia student mocked for viral video telling reporters that occupiers might die without food delivery
https://www.foxnews.com/media/columbia-student-mocked-viral-video-telling-reporters-occupiers-might-die-without-food-delivery
- Calvin and Hobbes