Author Topic: Israel Under Attack  (Read 49975 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: Israel Under Attack
« Reply #1450 on: May 19, 2024, 10:46:06 PM »
They're still calling it a "hard landing"

Rescue forces will reach the helicopter location in "a few minutes", the head of Iran's Red Crescent Society Pirhossein Kolivand has told state media.

He said that they were approximately 2km from where the hard landing is thought to have taken place.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #1451 on: Today at 01:29:02 AM »
Insha'Allah

Nothing happens that is not the will of Allah ... right?
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #1452 on: Today at 06:09:28 AM »
I heard that Ebrahim Raisi had information that would lead to Hilary Clinton’s arrest and was leading a convoy of mercenaries under arms to Moscow to tell Putin about it.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #1453 on: Today at 07:11:25 AM »
Insha'Allah

Nothing happens that is not the will of Allah ... right?

Either that, or Allah just doesn't give a damn about the POS.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1454 on: Today at 08:59:09 AM »
Yep, he be dead
Now the question is how is this going to effect the thread subject if it has any effect?
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #1455 on: Today at 09:00:13 AM »
I heard that Ebrahim Raisi had information that would lead to Hilary Clinton’s arrest and was leading a convoy of mercenaries under arms to Moscow to tell Putin about it.
They expected more of that cash that was handed over to be funneled back to Democrats.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #1456 on: Today at 09:10:39 AM »
No impact, really.

The president of Iran isn't the leader of Iran. He's more like the vice president.

The true head of Iran's power structure is the unelected Supreme Leader.

The president of Iran doesn't even control the military. That Supreme Leader is the... Supreme Military Leader.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1457 on: Today at 09:15:21 AM »
Talk that the International Criminal Court (ICC) may issue arrest warrants against Netanyahu and other Israeli officials

https://www.foxnews.com/world/israel-is-concerned-icc-could-issue-arrest-warrants-against-netanyahu-senior-officials-report
Has the ICC issued arrest warrants for Hamas' leadership?

Apparently yes to your question

An International Criminal Court prosecutor announced Monday that he has filed applications for arrest warrants against Israel Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, Defense Minister Yoav Gallant and Hamas leaders for allegedly committing "war crimes" during the conflict in Gaza.

Prosecutor Karim Khan said in a statement that based on evidence collected and examined by his office, he has "reasonable grounds" to believe Netanyahu and Gallant "bear criminal responsibility for ... war crimes and crimes against humanity committed on the territory of the State of Palestine."

He said those alleged crimes include "starvation of civilians as a method of warfare" and "intentionally directing attacks against a civilian population."

Khan also said he is seeking arrest warrants for Hamas leader Yahya Sinwar, its top political leader Ismail Haniyeh and its military commander Mohammed Dief.

ICC requests arrest warrants for Netanyahu, Hamas leaders over ‘war crimes’
https://www.foxnews.com/world/icc-requests-arrest-warrants-netanyahu-hamas-leaders-war-crimes
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1458 on: Today at 09:36:31 AM »
No impact, really.

The president of Iran isn't the leader of Iran. He's more like the vice president.

The true head of Iran's power structure is the unelected Supreme Leader.

The president of Iran doesn't even control the military. That Supreme Leader is the... Supreme Military Leader.

The SL has a lot power yes but the pres has a lot on influence on that power plus Raisi was considered to be next in line to be SL.
- Calvin and Hobbes

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #1459 on: Today at 09:51:22 AM »
The president is only one of many voices of influence on the Supreme Leader. If anything, the Assembly of Experts is likely most influential as they have final say on the appointment of the Supreme Leader.

The loss of one of those voices isn't going to change Iran's posture anytime soon.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1460 on: Today at 11:06:19 AM »
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1461 on: Today at 11:15:01 AM »
- Calvin and Hobbes

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #1462 on: Today at 11:29:15 AM »
SHNURK!

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #1463 on: Today at 03:25:05 PM »
Wow, The Butcher of Tehran is dead. Well, he should be able to stay warm where he is.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

WLJ

• friends
- Calvin and Hobbes