Author Topic: Biker gang shootout in Waco  (Read 69438 times)

brimic

• friends
Re: Biker gang shootout in Waco
« Reply #125 on: May 19, 2015, 04:43:51 PM »
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #126 on: May 19, 2015, 04:46:11 PM »

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #127 on: May 19, 2015, 06:02:11 PM »
That's if you don't dole out 55gr door prizes to them first, just for showing up.

I hear ya but with a 1% gang I fear em only a hair less than ms 13.
Both groups if you have a beef you need to kill everyone you possibly can right away because once they figure out who you are, and they will, you will have to kill em all. And they will kill your family first just to see the look on your face. In my life situation I might as well go for broke. If I win in the first encounter without my id revealed great. If I die they won't go after family.
They operate on a scale/morality that's hard to imagine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

brimic

• friends
« Reply #128 on: May 19, 2015, 06:15:30 PM »
I hear ya but with a 1% gang I fear em only a hair less than ms 13.
Both groups if you have a beef you need to kill everyone you possibly can right away because once they figure out who you are, and they will, you will have to kill em all. And they will kill your family first just to see the look on your face. In my life situation I might as well go for broke. If I win in the first encounter without my id revealed great. If I die they won't go after family.
They operate on a scale/morality that's hard to imagine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
The fact that they will go after women and children should be enough for a civil society to exterminate the *expletive deleted*ers-every last one of them.  See how tough they are- whether they are ms-13 or Hells Angels if there is a 'shoot on sight' bounty on them.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #129 on: May 19, 2015, 06:15:46 PM »
Yeah, it's certainly true that you get plenty of stupid from all walks of life.

But the motorcycle gang is unique.  As a hobby, motorcycling does have a monopoly on territorial crime gangs.  You don't see that kind of behavior associated with 4x4 offroading clubs, or bicycling clubs, pilots or boat owners or drag racers or or stamp collectors or gun owners or, well, anything else.  Is there any other recreation that attracts violent organized crime the same way motorcycling does?  

The closest similarity is with inner city street gangs, and that's not based on a common hobby or pastime.  

It's an odd phenomenon.  Why is it motorcycles, of all things?

I just want to add that I saw no signs of criminal activity at the sock monkey festival, so that's another hobby...
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #130 on: May 19, 2015, 06:16:52 PM »
The fact that they will go after women and children should be enough for a civil society to exterminate the *expletive deleted*ers-every last one of them.  See how tough they are- whether they are ms-13 or Hells Angels if there is a 'shoot on sight' bounty on them.

So just let Obama drone them, then?

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #131 on: May 19, 2015, 06:18:24 PM »
The fact that they will go after women and children should be enough for a civil society to exterminate the *expletive deleted*ers-every last one of them.  See how tough they are- whether they are ms-13 or Hells Angels if there is a 'shoot on sight' bounty on them.

Butbutbut they do so much for charity...just misunderstood big softies who get a bad rap from the po-leece and anti-motorcyclists.

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
  • Floyd Rose is my homeboy
    • My Book
« Reply #132 on: May 19, 2015, 06:28:30 PM »
Butbutbut they do so much for charity...just misunderstood big softies who get a bad rap from the po-leece and anti-motorcyclists.

The problem comes when people take what you just said, and apply it to the tons of law abiding clubs and associations who do a lot for charity.

And a lot of that is because of the actions that cause a bad perception. It's like, these guys while whine about how they're being associated with 1%ers... then they get on their bikes and act like aholes on the road with a whip dangling from their handlebars and profane patches right next to the CVMA logo on their vests.

It's like "*expletive deleted*ing really, dipshits?"

the CVMA chapter i was in when i lived in VA wrote consistent 5 figure checks to vets charities.

And unfortunately, while doing so, some of our members acted like f *expletive deleted*faces. No criminal activity, but a LOT of poser activity
Fitz

---------------
I have reached a conclusion regarding every member of this forum.
I no longer respect any of you. I hope the following offends you as much as this thread has offended me:
You are all awful people. I mean this *expletive deleted*ing seriously.

-MicroBalrog

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #133 on: May 19, 2015, 06:47:59 PM »

I just want to add that I saw no signs of criminal activity at the sock monkey festival, so that's another hobby...

That would like comparing a tangerine to a #2 pencil, no freaking correlation at all.
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #134 on: May 19, 2015, 07:41:12 PM »
That would like comparing a tangerine to a #2 pencil, no freaking correlation at all.

You are way too easy.  :rofl:

Also,

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #135 on: May 19, 2015, 07:46:56 PM »
I like your plan. Our society seems more concerned with protecting their rights than taking out the trash

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
« Reply #136 on: May 19, 2015, 09:43:30 PM »

You are way too easy.  :rofl:

Also,

1% Pet Dog heard your sock monkey was disrespecting it.

Uranus is a gas giant.

mtnbkr

• friend
« Reply #137 on: May 19, 2015, 09:59:21 PM »
huh.  Never thought Fistful would own a leather pig sock monkey.  I guess we know where the moniker "fistful" comes from.

Chris

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #138 on: May 19, 2015, 10:31:30 PM »
huh.  Never thought Fistful would own a leather pig sock monkey.  I guess we know where the moniker "fistful" comes from.

Chris

I'm not sure what that means, but that particular monkey is not from my collection. I like this one better

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
« Reply #139 on: May 19, 2015, 10:37:16 PM »
I'm not sure what that means, but that particular monkey is not from my collection. I like this one better

^Looks like that one was picked last for kickball and bullied by the 1% sock monkeys

Uranus is a gas giant.

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #140 on: May 19, 2015, 10:45:38 PM »
Doesn't the ricer crowd attract some level of organized crime, at least to a lesser extent?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INfElroIKO0

the range rover bumped and slightly injured a rice burner riding with a bunch of other rice burners - they attempted to stop him and he ran over another biker - and that biker was so severely injured he is now paralyzed.
I've been told by motorcycle messengers trying to work in NYC that it useless to try and obey all the laws that if you ride like bikers from other states ( like actually using your superior maneuvering ability to pass someone ) you get a ticket...if you stop .... so that civil disobedience has become widespread among bikers in NYC - they no longer wear license plates and simply leave if the cops try to pull them over - my brother ( a cop in Westchester   County north of NYC confirms this ) doesn't even bother to chse them if they don't pull over because you can't catch them.
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
« Reply #141 on: May 19, 2015, 11:23:58 PM »
Back in 1965, Hunter S. Thompson wrote a book on the Hell's Angels titled, appropriately enough, "Hells Angels".  He hung around with them to get the content for the book. In exchange they wanted X number of cases of beer. When he finished the book, he didn't get the beer for them and they put out a contract on his life.  They also did security for the Rolling Stones 1969 Altamont concert in exchange for beer.  Maybe if you're being attacked by Hell's Angels, you can offer them beer.

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #142 on: May 19, 2015, 11:35:47 PM »
I eagerly await those who were raving about the amazing journalistic skills of these fruitcakes to start backtracking now.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2015/05/19/report-of-waco-police-affidavitwarrants-inconsistent-with-initial-public-claims-by-same-police/
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
  • Floyd Rose is my homeboy
    • My Book
« Reply #143 on: May 19, 2015, 11:40:34 PM »
I eagerly await those who were raving about the amazing journalistic skills of these fruitcakes to start backtracking now.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2015/05/19/report-of-waco-police-affidavitwarrants-inconsistent-with-initial-public-claims-by-same-police/

If the cops killed them, can we start the rioting?
Fitz

---------------
I have reached a conclusion regarding every member of this forum.
I no longer respect any of you. I hope the following offends you as much as this thread has offended me:
You are all awful people. I mean this *expletive deleted*ing seriously.

-MicroBalrog

mtnbkr

• friend
« Reply #144 on: May 20, 2015, 05:23:39 AM »

So now you're into furies sockies? ???

Chris

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #145 on: May 20, 2015, 06:41:13 AM »

Smell of an attempt at a big cover up.  Be interesting to see how many bystanders start coming out of the wood work to tell the truth.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #146 on: May 20, 2015, 07:45:14 AM »

Whose journalistic skills? ???

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #147 on: May 20, 2015, 08:13:12 AM »
http://middleoftheright.blogspot.com/2015/05/did-anyone-notice.html

How all the "Biker Gang Members" pictured in the articles about the Waco shindig all appear to be wearing brand new patches on their colors?*

I've never seen so many bikers wearing brand new, clean, colors...on vests that have no apparent wear.

I mean, I know a lot of bikers, and a lot that are 1%, and I have never seen anyone with colors that are brand new like that, unless they lost 'em in a fire or an accident. Never the whole gang.

Odd.

Odd, indeed.

stay safe.

* - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3086950/The-mugshots-170-biker-gang-members-arrested-Waco-Texas-shootout-killed-nine-judge-orders-suspect-held-1million-bond.html
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #148 on: May 20, 2015, 09:28:32 AM »
From the above:

AndyN said...
Do you mean those guys with the big, bright yellow ATF on the back of their jackets? I think they're a special gang that has a magic money tree to pay for shiny new stuff so they don't have to wear anything old and faded.

The thing that struck me was (and I can't remember where I saw it) was that a rookie police officer was involved in the initial confrontation.  I can't help but wonder if he panicked.

Funny that all the dead were outside, when the fight started inside.  Plus them saying it was over a parking space outside.

So now I do wonder if there was confrontation between a bike(s) said rookie and he panicked, and police simply opened up once they heard the first shot?
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought