Author Topic: Active shooter in CA: hostages, multiple fatalities  (Read 22780 times)

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
Re: Active shooter in CA: hostages, multiple fatalities
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2015, 04:28:29 PM »
I am curious if this has any relationship to the San Jose power station attack.

Similar M.O.: do the damage in an area unlikely to be immediately stopped and then escape. These attackers were clearly planning to avoid identification.

The locations are 6 hours apart, but given the time between the attacks (two years), it's not impossible they are related.

(Just musings, as we have almost no evidence about the power station, that's all it is likely to be.)
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2015, 04:34:14 PM »
Pre-release sketch:

[img]https://cbsbaltimore.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/dec-24-suspect.jpg?w=640&h=360

Well, I guess from that you might be able to say they weren't dark black men, but you certainly couldn't make a call on hispanic, arabic, or a host of other identities.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Brad Johnson

• friend
  • Witty, charming, handsome, and completely insane.
« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2015, 04:45:21 PM »
New reports are saying the location was hosting a Christmas party. If confirmed, makes you wonder if it's a factor.

Brad
It's all about the pancakes, people.
"And he thought cops wouldn't chase... a STOLEN DONUT TRUCK???? That would be like Willie Nelson ignoring a pickup full of weed."
-HankB

Battle Monkey of Zardoz

• friends
  • A more Elegant Monkey for a more civilized Forum.
« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2015, 05:02:30 PM »
New reports are saying the location was hosting a Christmas party. If confirmed, makes you wonder if it's a factor.

Brad

Also reported the location or close to it was a business / service that helps the mentally ill. Fox reported that a bit after it was breaking.
“We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.”

Abraham Lincoln

With the first link the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.

Battle Monkey of Zardoz

• friends
“We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.”

Abraham Lincoln

With the first link the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.

Battle Monkey of Zardoz

• friends
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2015, 05:29:41 PM »
False Flag OP?  Not ready to go there just yet. However I do believe that person(s) unknown are behind this using idiots, mentally unstable people and giving them the "push" needed for them to go off. All to shape the optics to be able to get gun control.  The frequency of these shootings is just too suspect.

Abraham Lincoln

brimic

• friends
« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2015, 05:40:44 PM »
I'm sure there will be a lot of misinformation before actual facts begin to emerge.

Possibly a lot of misinformation and/or blatant lying afterwards..
I do recall the scrubbing/sanitizing of facebook pages of shooters in the past to give a completely different profile of religeon and political affiliations along with news agencies photoshopping the skin tone and facial features of a recent shooter to make him white when he was mixed race/black.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

txgho1911

• friends
  • sedition hammer
« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2015, 05:41:36 PM »
Shepard is digging in on mass shootings in the US more than other developed countries. Making noise about where did they get the tactical gear.
Most of the country see through the gun control rhetoric. They keep proving it to themselves.
socialnewswatchDOTcom instead of Drudge

Battle Monkey of Zardoz

• friends
« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2015, 05:44:51 PM »
Yep. Fox News liberal windbag, Shepard Smith, is talking, promoting gun control with out actually saying it.

Abraham Lincoln

Battle Monkey of Zardoz

• friends
« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2015, 05:50:36 PM »
Unconfirmed report of one shooter, not a good source. But they get it right sometimes. Farooq Saeed is his Name.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2015/12/02/multiple-victims-reported-shot-in-san-bernardino/

Abraham Lincoln

txgho1911

• friends
  • sedition hammer
« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2015, 05:51:34 PM »
Is't he from the OK Chicago?

Go figure it Shep   they got away because they planned for more !!!

So how many shooters where in the Hollywood shootout?

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #36 on: December 02, 2015, 06:02:37 PM »
Geez, several MSM outlets are making a big deal about announcing, "Don't worry viewers, the planned parenthood facilities are 1.5 miles away and are safe!".

Thanks for letting us know. The McDonalds is safe too. So is the Chevron station, and the quickie mart, and the Catholic church and Jewish synagogue.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

never_retreat

• Head Muckety Muck
  • friend
« Reply #37 on: December 02, 2015, 06:10:21 PM »
Just heard one in custody. Alive or dead not said.
I needed a mod to change my signature because the concept of "family friendly" eludes me.
Just noticed that a mod changed my signature. How long ago was that?
A few months-mods

never_retreat

• Head Muckety Muck
  • friend
« Reply #38 on: December 02, 2015, 06:13:17 PM »
someone is shooting at the cops, requesting bearcat?
I needed a mod to change my signature because the concept of "family friendly" eludes me.
A few months-mods

never_retreat

• Head Muckety Muck
  • friend
« Reply #39 on: December 02, 2015, 06:16:28 PM »
one down outside car, one down inside car, one on the run.

Does that make 4?
A few months-mods

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #40 on: December 02, 2015, 06:17:14 PM »
You listening to a scanner?
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Battle Monkey of Zardoz

• friends
« Reply #41 on: December 02, 2015, 06:20:22 PM »
I find it odd that the police / emt response as fast as they did. It was reported they the SWAT team just happened to be practicing nearby.

Abraham Lincoln

never_retreat

• Head Muckety Muck
  • friend
« Reply #42 on: December 02, 2015, 06:22:06 PM »
You listening to a scanner?

Yes

The suspect. No wonder why they would never give a description.
A few months-mods

txgho1911

• friends
  • sedition hammer
« Reply #43 on: December 02, 2015, 06:22:11 PM »
Unrelated is my guess. So far seems these guys knew what they where about. They likely left in different vehicles, directions, and switching vehicles.
Subjects may already be showered and rifles scrubbed is not dumped somewhere.

Bottom line everything is a guess!!!

txgho1911

• friends
  • sedition hammer
« Reply #44 on: December 02, 2015, 06:25:07 PM »
Bad guys all over California, if they are smart, are parking their dark SUVs for the next days/weeks.

Battle Monkey of Zardoz

• friends
« Reply #45 on: December 02, 2015, 06:26:54 PM »
Yes

The suspect. No wonder why they would never give a description.

The media knows this. The media not reporting it is pissing me off. Why?  Are they supporting a narrative from upon high.

Abraham Lincoln

41magsnub

• friend
  • Don't make me assume my ultimate form!
« Reply #46 on: December 02, 2015, 06:41:14 PM »
The media knows this. The media not reporting it is pissing me off. Why?  Are they supporting a narrative from upon high.

That's a bit derpy.  Until it is confirmed, they shouldn't be plastering a person across all over the news.

Battle Monkey of Zardoz

• friends
« Reply #47 on: December 02, 2015, 06:43:30 PM »
That's a bit derpy.  Until it is confirmed, they shouldn't be plastering a person across all over the news.

It was confirmed, ill try to find a link, this Saeed was mentioned in a Police BOLO. So no "derpy" thoughts here. Thank you.

Link of report almost 2 hours old.

http://controversialtimes.com/news/breaking-police-scanner-reveals-name-of-1-suspect-in-ca-mass-shooting/

Abraham Lincoln

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #48 on: December 02, 2015, 06:49:32 PM »
ABC is reporting all three suspects are either deceased or in custody.  Cops are currently looking inside the SUV they caught after a chase about two miles from the shooting scene.  Apparently they were found about four hours after the shooting.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #49 on: December 02, 2015, 06:53:14 PM »
Anyone notice the MSM is now calling the firearms used "long guns".  Very seldom are they mentioning semi-autos this time around.  I think we know the new direction of spin.  They will be going after all long arms, not just semi-autos.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.