Author Topic: Hillary in a free fall?  (Read 25624 times)

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
Re: Hillary in a free fall?
« Reply #125 on: January 30, 2016, 05:53:59 PM »

As far as Hillary's email server, the classified data on it, and the means it got on there; I think she needs to spend her retirement busting large rocks into smaller rocks.
[/quotelic

But she won't. Unless there are massive public demonstrations, nothing will happen to  her. Maybe if the middle class riots, sets fire to cars and breaks windows, someone will pay attention.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #126 on: January 30, 2016, 06:07:59 PM »
As far as Hillary's email server, the classified data on it, and the means it got on there; I think she needs to spend her retirement busting large rocks into smaller rocks.

Well, her, some of the people she corresponded with, and those on her staff and others who moved the data from air-gapped systems and other media onto public Internet and unsecure devices. Seems to me there is a good busload of people involved in this.

If I were a betting man, I would wager if anything comes of this, some of the little people inside the bus will be moved underneath it, and Clinton will be wearing a bus driver's hat.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #127 on: January 30, 2016, 06:20:16 PM »
If I were a betting man, I would wager if anything comes of this, some of the little people inside the bus will be moved underneath it, and Clinton will be wearing a bus driver's hat.

No, she would never do anything involving actual work. She'll sit back and be the dispatcher.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #128 on: January 30, 2016, 09:09:58 PM »
But she won't. Unless there are massive public demonstrations, nothing will happen to  her. Maybe if the middle class riots, sets fire to cars and breaks windows, someone will pay attention.

"Trump's inflamed rhetoric inspires riots by angry, possibly armed, Republicans."

"Benghazi in America!"

"President Obama proposes gun control measures to Congress."
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #129 on: January 30, 2016, 11:29:45 PM »
Every damned serious security shinola-storm I have been party to or felt the impact from was caused by some *expletive deleted*head civilian in government employ.  They are either too ignorant to play with classified data or don't think the rules apply to them.  

There's also the fact that for the folks in the green or blue uniforms mishandling classified material can make them and those people around them very, very, very dead.   For some civilians, it makes things "inconvenient" for them, so they skirt or ignore the rules because chances are very, very, very small that mishandling will make them dead.  

If, on day one of the Hillary Administration, she pardons herself, the rule of law in this country is dead.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2016, 01:11:45 PM by scout26 »
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

Northwoods

• friend
  • Formerly sumpnz
« Reply #130 on: January 30, 2016, 11:46:39 PM »

If, on day one of the Hillary Administration, she pardons herself, the rule of law in this country is dead.

Unnecessary.  See http://constitution.findlaw.com/article2/annotation17.html#9
Formerly sumpnz

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #131 on: January 31, 2016, 01:09:12 AM »
the rule of law in this country is dead.

:rofl: :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

IF?

Hell, it's been dead for years
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Strings

• APS Pimp
  • friend
« Reply #132 on: January 31, 2016, 09:40:04 PM »
What is this "rule of law" you speak of? I've heard legends, but nothing more...
No Child Should Live In Fear

What was that about a pearl handled revolver and someone from New Orleans again?

Screw it: just autoclave the planet (thanks Birdman)

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #133 on: February 01, 2016, 05:59:56 PM »
From http://pjmedia.com/instapundit/225560/
Discussions with Intelligence Community officials have revealed that Ms. Clinton’s “unclassified” emails included Holy Grail items of American espionage such as the true names of Central Intelligence Agency intelligence officers serving overseas under cover. Worse, some of those exposed are serving under non-official cover. NOCs (see this for an explanation of their important role in espionage) are the pointy end of the CIA spear and they are always at risk of exposure – which is what Ms. Clinton’s emails have done.

Not only have these spies had their lives put in serious risk by this, it’s a clear violation of Federal law. The Intelligence Identities Protection Act of 1982, enacted due to the murder of the CIA’s station chief in Athens after his cover was blown by the left-wing media, makes it a Federal crime to divulge the true identity of any covert operative serving U.S. intelligence if that person has not previous been publicly acknowledged to be working for our spy agencies.

People really go to jail for breaking this law. John Kiriakou, a former CIA officer, recently emerged from two years in prison for unauthorized disclosure of classified information, including exposing the identity of an Agency colleague who was serving under cover. . . .

Hillary’s emails also include the names of foreigners who are on the CIA payroll, according to Intelligence Community officials. Since it can be safely assumed that several foreign intelligence agencies intercepted Ms. Clinton’s unencrypted communications, this directly threatens the lives of the exposed individuals. “It’s a death sentence,” explained a senior Intelligence Community official: “if we’re lucky only agents, not our officers, will get killed because of this.” (Agents are foreigners working for U.S. intelligence while officers are American staffers.)

CIA and the entire Intelligence Community are in panic mode right now, trying to determine which of our intelligence officers and agents have been compromised by EmailGate. At a minimum, valuable covers have been blown, careers have been ruined, and lives have been put at serious risk. Our spies’ greatest concern now is what’s still in Hillary’s emails that investigators have yet to find.

Do read the whole article.  Because it gets worse.

Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #134 on: February 01, 2016, 06:14:40 PM »
I must object to the term "Emailgate." To equate Richard Nixon's misdeeds with Ms. Clinton's trivializes the latter, and is unfair to Mr. Nixon.

In the present epoch, scandals should receive as a suffix either "ghazi," as in Benghazi, or simply "Clinton."

We now return you to your regularly scheduled outrage over EmailClinton.

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #135 on: February 01, 2016, 06:41:38 PM »
and tonight.....

Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #136 on: February 01, 2016, 06:54:43 PM »
I must object to the term "Emailgate." To equate Richard Nixon's misdeeds with Ms. Clinton's trivializes the latter, and is unfair to Mr. Nixon.

In the present epoch, scandals should receive as a suffix either "ghazi," as in Benghazi, or simply "Clinton."

We now return you to your regularly scheduled outrage over EmailClinton.

Yup. It's not a "gate", it's not a "scandal", it's not any other innocuous term they come up with. It's a felony. Possibly multiple felonies involving multiple people.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #137 on: February 01, 2016, 07:29:04 PM »
"Hillary going down"? [shudder]

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #138 on: February 01, 2016, 07:45:15 PM »
Yup. It's not a "gate", it's not a "scandal", it's not any other innocuous term they come up with. It's a felony. Possibly multiple felonies involving multiple people.

Considering that this involves multiple e-mails transmitted on multiple dates, not a single "dump" of classified information, would it not be appropriate to classify each individual e-mail as a separate count in the indictment? What are we up to, 1,300 e-mails and counting? That should be enough to put her away for a millennium.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #139 on: February 01, 2016, 08:04:09 PM »
Considering that this involves multiple e-mails transmitted on multiple dates, not a single "dump" of classified information, would it not be appropriate to classify each individual e-mail as a separate count in the indictment? What are we up to, 1,300 e-mails and counting? That should be enough to put her away for a millennium.

In a sane world...

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #140 on: February 01, 2016, 09:08:40 PM »
""If you elect me, your taxes are going to be raised, not cut."
                         - master strategist Joe Biden

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
Re: Re: Hillary in a free fall?
« Reply #141 on: February 01, 2016, 09:35:11 PM »
and tonight.....

If she does, Bill might just be faithful.....
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

Perd Hapley

• friend
Re: Re: Hillary in a free fall?
« Reply #142 on: February 01, 2016, 11:03:03 PM »
If she does, Bill might just be faithful.....

The rules of English grammar clearly state that Bill Clinton and "faithful" cannot appear in a sentence unless separated by a negative.  :police:

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #143 on: February 01, 2016, 11:59:10 PM »
Is the CIA really not capable of taking care of a loose cannon and making it look like an accident?
"It's good, though..."

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #144 on: February 02, 2016, 12:20:22 AM »
Is the CIA really not capable of taking care of a loose cannon and making it look like an accident?

Never let a crisis go to waste.  Great opportunity for the Fed spooks to clamp down even tighter on US citizens in the name of protecting our freedom.

My prediction is that Hillary will never face any consequences for her acts.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #145 on: February 02, 2016, 12:46:53 AM »
Never let a crisis go to waste.  Great opportunity for the Fed spooks to clamp down even tighter on US citizens in the name of protecting our freedom.

My prediction is that Hillary will never face any consequences for her acts.

Didn't DOJ already say they wouldn't pursue it?

Northwoods

• friend
  • Formerly sumpnz
« Reply #146 on: February 02, 2016, 12:59:48 AM »
If an Cruz wins in November Obama will pardon her.  Unless the SOL runs out and she's scot-free anyway.  Anyone else wins and there won't be any need to do anything since Trump/Rubio/etc won't go after her, and Sanders certainly won't either.
Formerly sumpnz

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
« Reply #147 on: February 03, 2016, 05:12:46 PM »
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #148 on: February 03, 2016, 05:25:16 PM »

Sadly, Generalissimo Francisco Franco is still dead.  Given that somber news, there will be no "Paella Potluck" dinner this evening at scout26's bachelor pad until the situation changes.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

230RN

• I saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be infringed.
« Reply #149 on: February 04, 2016, 08:57:55 AM »

Didn't DOJ already say they wouldn't pursue it?

I suspect that they realize a full-bore trial would compromise even more operatives and operations.
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.