Author Topic: Transgender bathrooms come home to roost  (Read 4215 times)

Hawkmoon

• friend
Transgender bathrooms come home to roost
« on: October 12, 2021, 01:04:18 PM »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10083783/Loudoun-County-father-arrested-school-meeting-says-daughter-raped-boy-girls-bathroom.html

"Transgender" (or not) "female" rapes real female in school bathroom -- and the [real] girl's father gets arrested for protesting.

Welcome to Clown World.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
Re: Transgender bathrooms come home to roost
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2021, 01:07:08 PM »
When your daughter gets raped it’s shovel time not protest time
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2021, 01:10:46 PM »
The Daily Wire article gets into a lot more stuff, like how the school district quietly moved the rapist to another school where he sexually assaulted someone else.

It's easy for people (the MSM) to say this guy is going about things in the wrong way, but I can't imagine how I would feel or react if I had a daughter and she was raped. Responsible people in this school district don't need to just be fired - they need to be arrested.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Pb

• friend
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2021, 02:03:25 PM »
The perp was fourteen years old?  They will do nothing to him.   ;/

Brad Johnson

• friend
  • Witty, charming, handsome, and completely insane.
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2021, 02:13:09 PM »
The perp was fourteen years old?  They will do nothing to him it.   ;/

FIFY.

Brad
It's all about the pancakes, people.
"And he thought cops wouldn't chase... a STOLEN DONUT TRUCK???? That would be like Willie Nelson ignoring a pickup full of weed."
-HankB

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2021, 02:29:33 PM »
So what was predicted would happen with this has happened.  The powers that be made no effort at preventing what was predicted to happen.  They just let it happen.  Now they are trying to brush it under a rug to avoid have to deal with it or admit they were wrong. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2021, 02:35:01 PM »
So what was predicted would happen with this has happened.  The powers that be made no effort at preventing what was predicted to happen.  They just let it happen.  Now they are trying to brush it under a rug to avoid have to deal with it or admit they were wrong.

That's the crux of the issue. And for trying to lift the corner of the carpet to reveal the filth beneath, the father of the victim had to become a "domestic terrorist."

The school district needs to take a hard look at how reassigning pedophile priests ultimately worked out for the Catholic Church.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2021, 03:25:20 PM »
A major part of the "contract" between citizens and government is the agreement that the citizens will let the government deal with law enforcement and with handling the criminal element so as to protect tax paying, law abiding citizens.
Government, in it's many forms, is increasingly defaulting on their side of the contract. At some point the citizens will abrogate our side of the contract and act accordingly.
I'm beginning to think that time is coming sooner rather than later.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Pb

• friend
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2021, 05:05:20 PM »

I'm beginning to think that time is coming sooner rather than later.

The rapists worked out a "plea deal."  Probation and "counseling" probably.  He have been given a trial and then killed immediately.

Are we going to become like Mexico, where people burn accused rapists in the street?  They know the cops will do nothing to the rapist. 

What a nightmare.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2021, 06:00:50 PM »
Gee, you guys are so repressive and uptight. You should really be more sex-positive.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

sumpnz

• friend
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2021, 06:49:04 PM »
Gee, you guys are so repressive and uptight. You should really be more sex-positive.

I don’t miss MicroBalrog when there are threads like this.

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2021, 07:24:57 PM »
The rapists worked out a "plea deal."  Probation and "counseling" probably.  He have been given a trial and then killed immediately.

Are we going to become like Mexico, where people burn accused rapists in the street?  They know the cops will do nothing to the rapist. 

What a nightmare.

Eventually we will have to

As I said in another thread the only thing right now keeping the peace is the belief among the law abiding that the justice system is still in place to defend against criminals.

When everybody finally wakes up and realize the police, really the court systems, protect the criminals from any serious punishment it’s going to get very bloody. We are at the stage where most crimes get at best a slap on the wrist and the opportunity for criminals to develop extensive criminal records is widespread.

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2021, 07:41:42 PM »
Reading the story while having a 14 year old daughter I can say that he and the administration of the school would be seeing my wood chipper feet first.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2021, 08:11:52 PM »

What a nightmare.

I wouldn't shed a bunch of tears, some folks just need to get dead.  The only thing that gives me real pause at the coming flusterlcuck is the other thing the police bring to the table: mostly impartial investigation and evidence  gathering.

Mob punishment usually just ends up with whomever is more popular getting a mob to carry out there whims. Do rapists get punished by mobs? Yep. Do rape victims get killed by mobs? Also yes.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2021, 09:36:34 PM »
I don’t miss MicroBalrog when there are threads like this.

Hale Satin!
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2021, 10:51:45 PM »

What a nightmare.
Just remember that it wasn't the cops who did the plea deal to let him go.  That was the district attorney's office and the judge.  You can also look at the state legislature for setting up lenient juvenile delinquency laws that don't treat rape as a serious crime.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2021, 07:14:06 AM »
I live a few miles from where this happened, and as far as I can tell, the local media outlets have been virtually blackout over it.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2021, 09:49:27 AM »
Just remember that it wasn't the cops who did the plea deal to let him go.  That was the district attorney's office and the judge.  You can also look at the state legislature for setting up lenient juvenile delinquency laws that don't treat rape as a serious crime.

Don't forget the school board and administration, who are trying to pretend that it didn't happen.

And who quietly transferred the rapist to a different school rather than banning "it" from physically attending schools -- thereby allowing a second sexual assault to take place. So much for in loco parentis.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2021, 10:14:51 AM »
Don't forget the school board and administration, who are trying to pretend that it didn't happen.

And who quietly transferred the rapist to a different school rather than banning "it" from physically attending schools -- thereby allowing a second sexual assault to take place. So much for in loco parentis.
I agree.  I was mainly thinking of not blaming the cops.  They get blamed a lot for justice failures (and the deserve it in some cases), but they are only one piece and the failure is often not with them. 

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2021, 10:45:04 AM »
I agree.  I was mainly thinking of not blaming the cops.  They get blamed a lot for justice failures (and the deserve it in some cases), but they are only one piece and the failure is often not with them.

Sure seems like an awful lot of them seem to happily jump right in with their jackboots when someone like the concerned parent in this case get a little incensed about the "justice system" failing to protect the innocent or punish the guilty.

Samuel Adams

Pb

• friend
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2021, 10:54:39 AM »
I live a few miles from where this happened, and as far as I can tell, the local media outlets have been virtually blackout over it.

Perverts are a "protected class" as the Supreme Court has so helpfully ruled.

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2021, 11:23:50 AM »
School admins don't care about much beyond keeping things quiet.
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2021, 11:19:18 AM »
School admins don't care about much beyond keeping things quiet.

Well they may have failed

They KNEW! Damning email shows Loudoun County School Board WAS informed of sexual assault of freshman girl THE DAY it happened
https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2021/10/22/they-knew-damning-email-shows-loudoun-county-school-board-was-informed-of-sexual-assault-of-freshman-girl-the-day-it-happened/
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2021, 11:35:25 AM »
Of course they knew. Why else would they have quietly transferred "it" to a different school?

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #24 on: October 22, 2021, 11:46:57 AM »
Every damn member of that school board needs to be in jail.

Samuel Adams