Author Topic: Biker gang shootout in Waco  (Read 68976 times)

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
Re: Biker gang shootout in Waco
« Reply #75 on: May 18, 2015, 09:06:22 PM »
First mugshots released. What a bunch of fine upstanding individuals.

http://www.fox4news.com/story/29095371/mugshots-released-of-motorcycle-gang-members-arrested-in-waco
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #76 on: May 18, 2015, 09:10:11 PM »
The annual Republic of Texas biker rally is coming up June 11-14. Somewhere around 50,000 bikers expected. That'll be interesting.

http://www.rotrally.com/articles/rot-rally-news/162/rot-rally-statement-on-20th-anniversary-event

If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

never_retreat

• Head Muckety Muck
  • friend
« Reply #77 on: May 18, 2015, 09:20:44 PM »
First mugshots released. What a bunch of fine upstanding individuals.

http://www.fox4news.com/story/29095371/mugshots-released-of-motorcycle-gang-members-arrested-in-waco
Flip through those pictures and you will see a trend.  Besides the obvious dirt bag look going on.
White guys and Hispanic guys.

I'm not up on my mc gang groups but aren't some of the ones listed back clubs and also Nazi based ones.
I needed a mod to change my signature because the concept of "family friendly" eludes me.
Just noticed that a mod changed my signature. How long ago was that?
A few months-mods

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #78 on: May 18, 2015, 09:23:24 PM »
CNN is reporting that at least four of the dead were killed by police:

http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/18/us/texas-biker-gang-brawl-shooting/index.html

With reports of more Bandidos and Cossacks headed to north Texas, I'm wondering if they're looking for rival "club" members or the police.  Or both.
""If you elect me, your taxes are going to be raised, not cut."
                         - master strategist Joe Biden

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #79 on: May 18, 2015, 09:25:10 PM »
Flip through those pictures and you will see a trend.  Besides the obvious dirt bag look going on.
White guys and Hispanic guys.

I'm not up on my mc gang groups but aren't some of the ones listed back clubs and also Nazi based ones.

I believe there are some black OMC's but none were at this gathering AFAICT.

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #80 on: May 18, 2015, 09:26:08 PM »

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
  • Floyd Rose is my homeboy
    • My Book
« Reply #81 on: May 18, 2015, 10:00:59 PM »
I believe there are some black OMC's but none were at this gathering AFAICT.

There are sportbike clubs that participate in the CoC and quite a few are majority black, both 1% and non, and they're the ones in the list. This gathering didn't have them from what I can see. You'd know by the bikes.
Fitz

---------------
I have reached a conclusion regarding every member of this forum.
I no longer respect any of you. I hope the following offends you as much as this thread has offended me:
You are all awful people. I mean this *expletive deleted*ing seriously.

-MicroBalrog

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #82 on: May 18, 2015, 10:08:01 PM »
There are sportbike clubs that participate in the CoC and quite a few are majority black, both 1% and non, and they're the ones in the list. This gathering didn't have them from what I can see. You'd know by the bikes.

Here in WA we have an all Goldwing club that is majority black from what I've seen.

Doggy Daddy

• Poobah
  • friend
  • From the saner side of Las Vegas
Would you exchange
a walk-on part in a war
for a lead role in a cage?
-P.F.

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #84 on: May 18, 2015, 10:32:38 PM »
You say COC,  I say big tent with crappy network and antiquated computers  :P
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #85 on: May 18, 2015, 10:45:16 PM »
You seem to be taking violent organized criminal enterprises rather lightly.

No, I'm sure there are plenty of dangerous criminals to be found therein. It's just that they should be mocked, the same way we mock ISIS, Apple-users, or other ne'erdowells.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #86 on: May 18, 2015, 11:10:20 PM »

No, I'm sure there are plenty of dangerous criminals to be found therein. It's just that they should be mocked, the same way we mock ISIS, Apple-users, or other ne'erdowells.

I don't think you realize how dangerous 1% clubs are.
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

Headless Thompson Gunner

• friend
« Reply #87 on: May 18, 2015, 11:25:43 PM »
So, if I wanted to just ride a motorcycle for fun, would I have to play along with all of this drama and pageantry?  Would I have to join a gang and wear a uniform and worry about whose turf I'm on and which other gangs are allies and enemies?  Or could I, you know, just ride a motorcycle for fun?  Would they hassle me for not participating in all this ridiculous nonsense?

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #88 on: May 18, 2015, 11:30:05 PM »
So, if I wanted to just ride a motorcycle for fun, would I have to play along with all of this drama and pageantry?  Would I have to join a gang and wear a uniform and worry about whose turf I'm on and which other gangs are allies and enemies?  Or could I, you know, just ride a motorcycle for fun?  Would they hassle me for not participating in all this ridiculous nonsense?

No, not at all. You can ride a motorcycle for fun without any association, just don't wear any colors or patches from any of the MCs.

Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #89 on: May 18, 2015, 11:49:33 PM »
I'm not saying it doesn't happen but I've never seen a 1%er go after a "civilian" biker that's just out minding their own business . Kind of a don't start no *expletive deleted*it won't be no *expletive deleted*it deal for the most part. I've put a lot of miles on cross country and never had any problems when I've encountered MCs on the road.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #90 on: May 18, 2015, 11:54:57 PM »

From what I understand the CoC dick smacked them over the issue.

I had no idea the Council of Churches had gotten so heavy-handed.
""If you elect me, your taxes are going to be raised, not cut."
                         - master strategist Joe Biden

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #91 on: May 19, 2015, 12:22:27 AM »
I don't think you realize how dangerous 1% clubs are.

What has gotten into you guys? What other groups are so dangerous that we dare not make fun of them on the internets? It would seem I need a list.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #92 on: May 19, 2015, 12:36:51 AM »

I rode a Norton all over CA during the 70's and often ran into HAs or another group called the Orphans. Usually met them when camping, etc. Never had any issues, it was a mutual respect I guess. I would offer them food, they would offer me other stuff and at the appropriate time I would retire to my little tent.

Now days I pretty much ride alone. Most of my bike riding friends have HDs and they play the part to the hilt. Every thing they wear is HD branded, when they ride or not ride they dress like pirates.  ;/   I just can't do that!!

I have run across a few 1%ers recently at gas stations, etc and we exchanged pleasantries and head out our own way. I have seen a few more prospects running around town lately, the HAs have taken a pretty good hit here in WA lately so maybe they are trying to rebuild. Those are the ones I keep my eye on a little closer than the patched members.

bob

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #93 on: May 19, 2015, 01:25:10 AM »

Don't wear a three piece patch and you'll be fine. Just like not going into Bloods territory wearing blue.

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #94 on: May 19, 2015, 01:28:16 AM »
I'm not saying it doesn't happen but I've never seen a 1%er go after a "civilian" biker that's just out minding their own business . Kind of a don't start no *expletive deleted*it won't be no *expletive deleted*it deal for the most part. I've put a lot of miles on cross country and never had any problems when I've encountered MCs on the road.

OMC's are businesses, criminal businesses but still. Attacking random civilians brings heat to the gang and hurts profits. Probably a better chance of non MC affiliated violent criminals hassling you.

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #95 on: May 19, 2015, 01:32:20 AM »

What has gotten into you guys? What other groups are so dangerous that we dare not make fun of them on the internets? It would seem I need a list.

You are coming across less as mocking the group and more as making light of the threat they pose.

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
Re: Re: Biker gang shootout in Waco
« Reply #96 on: May 19, 2015, 03:10:15 AM »
That's been my experience as well
If you did have a beef with 1 trick would be to get the club to be clear it's not club business
If its club business you have a problem
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #97 on: May 19, 2015, 06:43:48 AM »
Seen reports that bail for the offenders have been set at $1 million.  Some comments I saw on one story brings up a good question.  How many of these are actually going to be convicted?  I know some of them might be but wonder when it comes to trial how many witnesses won't show up.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #98 on: May 19, 2015, 06:48:01 AM »
not a club, an association. we don't have "territory" and it's a simple one piece patch. It's actually a veterans charity who like to ride motorcycles, more than a motorcycle "club"

They said that where i was at was "their" turf.

Which is asinine on many levels (since we aren't a club), but the chief of which is that the dominant clubs had long  ago put the word out that we were to have free reign anywhere we went.

From what I understand the CoC dick smacked them over the issue.

That is what a good CoC can and will do.  If, you, as a member of a club that is a member of the CoC, run into issues with another club or the law you contact your club officers and they will contact the CoC and let them handle the issue as a larger organization.

My club doesn't wear a three piece patch, just a two, because we aren't about claiming territory.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 07:02:21 AM by wmenorr67 »
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #99 on: May 19, 2015, 07:00:49 AM »
OMC's are businesses, criminal businesses but still. Attacking random civilians brings heat to the gang and hurts profits. Probably a better chance of non MC affiliated violent criminals hassling you.

The term "outlaw" gets misused quite a bit when it comes to bikers.
The use of "outlaw" when applied to a motorcycle club means no more than that they are not sanctioned by a governing body such as the American Motorcycle Association.  A 1% club is a totally different animal. When I was still in VA I was a patch holder in an "outlaw" motorcycle club. While some members may or may not have been involved in criminal activity the club itself was not. 
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams