Author Topic: Israel Under Attack  (Read 44360 times)

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Re: Israel Under Attack
« Reply #1250 on: May 02, 2024, 08:24:43 AM »
"She is a paid instructor & PhD candidate at Columbia studying "theories of the imagination & poetry as interpreted through a Marxian lens"

Given her new set of bonafides, I'm wondering whether her first job will be at Yale or Harvard or at McDonald's...
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #1251 on: May 02, 2024, 08:27:35 AM »

She is a paid instructor & PhD candidate at Columbia studying "theories of the imagination & poetry as interpreted through a Marxian lens"

Got to admit the universities know how to suck money from stupid people.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #1252 on: May 02, 2024, 08:29:44 AM »
Apparently the UCLA contingent built a plywood wall to "protect" themselves against being raided by police...

WTF? Where the hell did they get the plywood, when did they bring it in?
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #1253 on: May 02, 2024, 08:30:21 AM »

Got to admit the universities know how to suck money from stupid people.

I wonder if her minor is in the interpretative dance of Lesbian Marxism?

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1254 on: May 02, 2024, 08:39:17 AM »
Apparently the UCLA contingent built a plywood wall to "protect" themselves against being raided by police...

WTF? Where the hell did they get the plywood, when did they bring it in?

Didn't work. Maybe they should have studied medieval siege warfare instead of Marxist poetry :rofl:
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1255 on: May 02, 2024, 08:40:34 AM »

I'm SHOCKED that we've not been subjected to 48 hours of "WHITE SUPREMACIST FASCISTS AT UNC VIOLENTLY OPPOSED PEACEFUL PROTESTORS blah blah blah" from CNN, MSNBC, NY Times etc.

I'm even more shocked that GoFundMe hasn't pulled this down as a completely unallowable project supporting white supremacist fascist violence.... but I guess they still have time to do that.

Maybe media has realized that stance isn't making Biden and the dems look good during an election year with the more middle ground voters so they've decided to tone it down for the time being.
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1256 on: May 02, 2024, 08:42:54 AM »
Still rounding them up
- Calvin and Hobbes

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #1257 on: May 02, 2024, 08:46:48 AM »
Didn't work. Maybe they should have studied medieval siege warfare instead of Marxist poetry :rofl:

Of course it didn't work. You expect these soft-as-veal morons to know anything about building stuff?

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #1258 on: May 02, 2024, 08:48:22 AM »
Maybe media has realized that stance isn't making Biden and the dems look good during an election year with the more middle ground voters so they've decided to tone it down for the time being.

More than a few Dems have been whispering the dreaded W word about Biden's lack of engagement on this issue...

WEAK.

*expletive deleted*it, he'd have to address the issue for 24 hours straight just to get up to the very bottom of weak.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1259 on: May 02, 2024, 08:59:17 AM »
Daylight and what a mess.
This is your colleges on communism
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1260 on: May 02, 2024, 09:14:58 AM »

Of course it didn't work. You expect these soft-as-veal morons to know anything about building stuff?

Their efforts reminded me of CHOP, or what ever they were called, thinking they were farmers and thinking a few square meters of cardboard on dirt could feed a city.
- Calvin and Hobbes

Phyphor

• friend
« Reply #1261 on: May 02, 2024, 09:44:10 AM »

Considering how much of that "structure" was held together with literal zip ties....
"You know what's messed-up about taxes?
You don't even pay taxes. They take tax.
You get your check, money gone.
That ain't a payment, that's a jack." - Chris Rock "Bigger and Blacker"
He slapped his rifle. "This is one of the best arguments for peace there is. Nobody wants to shoot if somebody is going to shoot back. " Callaghen, Callaghen, Louis La'mour

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #1262 on: May 02, 2024, 10:10:49 AM »
An updated needs list just came out:

"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1263 on: May 02, 2024, 10:36:26 AM »
Left out

Che posters
Cry towels
Coloring books
Pronoun cards
Adult unisex diapers
- Calvin and Hobbes

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #1264 on: May 02, 2024, 11:22:32 AM »
An updated needs list just came out:

I want to laugh at that, but I really don't think it's a joke...

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #1265 on: May 02, 2024, 11:26:07 AM »
Left out

Che posters
Cry towels
Coloring books
Pronoun cards
Adult unisex diapers
Based on past reports, don't forget rape counseling. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #1266 on: May 02, 2024, 12:19:43 PM »
Just when you thought the left's supporters couldn't get any stupider, Michael Moore steps up...

https://www.foxnews.com/media/michael-moore-warns-biden-pull-plug-israel-aid-risk-losing-election

Some of the best take aways...

""This is wrong. This is not what we believe in" as Catholics, he continued."

Thank God Catholics don't believe in supporting Israel's action in Gaza, but they do apparently believe in abortion. Phew!

And, stepping back to the "mostly peaceful protestor" tripe...

"None of them are committing any acts of violence. None of them are destroying the university. The worst, maybe in some people‘s minds, is holding signs let‘s say, ‘Free Palestine’ or ‘From the river to the sea.’ This is the one that is constantly being thrown out there. Oh, look at this, this, the sign is frightening all the students, ‘From the river to the sea ’and it‘s like, well, why don‘t you talk to them?" he asked.

And Jews feeling unsafe on Campus? UNPOSSIBLE! Palestinians are semites, so everyone's good!

He doubled down after being asked about Jewish students feeling unsafe on campus. Moore said Palestinians were "semites" so that the vast majority of protesters weren't antisemitic.

He also questioned the legitimacy of reports claiming protesters have waved terrorist flags and chanted in support of Hamas.

"This is all a made-up thing," he said. "The real victims in these last decades have been the Palestinian people," Moore continued."

The guy continues to push the bar on how big a piece of idiotic *expletive deleted*it someone can be.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1267 on: May 02, 2024, 12:32:14 PM »
Jabba rarely leaves his palace anymore
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1268 on: May 02, 2024, 12:37:18 PM »
Thank God Catholics don't believe in supporting Israel's action in Gaza, but they do apparently believe in abortion. Phew!

Someone in the comments of a live feed made the comment along the lines that those who are against abortion are for genocide.  :O
- Calvin and Hobbes

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #1269 on: May 02, 2024, 01:41:33 PM »
CHARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGE!

SNERK!

Damn it, I can't figure out how to link the video directly...

Portland State University, group of protestors charge at police, I guess in an attempt to escape. The two leading the charge have "shields" cut from plastic trash bins.

It didn't go so well...

WLJ

• friends
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1271 on: May 02, 2024, 02:34:04 PM »
CHARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGE!

SNERK!

Damn it, I can't figure out how to link the video directly...

Portland State University, group of protestors charge at police, I guess in an attempt to escape. The two leading the charge have "shields" cut from plastic trash bins.

It didn't go so well...

https://twitter.com/JHolmsted/status/1786072024013492452

Further down is the Benny Hill edit
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1272 on: May 02, 2024, 02:37:00 PM »
- Calvin and Hobbes

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #1273 on: May 02, 2024, 03:26:20 PM »
""If you elect me, your taxes are going to be raised, not cut."
                         - master strategist Joe Biden

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1274 on: May 02, 2024, 03:36:20 PM »
Says collage encampments were being planned and money being funneled for back in Nov
Follow the money

https://twitter.com/RealPatrickWebb/status/1785736935496974337

COLLUSION: Damning Thread Shows Plans for Campus Unrest Started in November
https://twitchy.com/amy-curtis/2024/05/02/damning-thread-on-fundingplanning-of-campus-protests-started-in-november-n2395799
- Calvin and Hobbes