Author Topic: SPOILER ALERT -- Tonight's walking dead. Don't enter if you don't want to know.  (Read 21934 times)

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Everyone satisfied?

And what the hell was with Rick's crocodile tears?

Months of "I can't stand to look at or be around that bitch!"

followed by

"OH GOD I AM SO SAD I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE'S GONE!"

« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 10:49:42 PM by Mike Irwin »
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
  • Floyd Rose is my homeboy
    • My Book
Re: OK, the Lori problem has been resolved...
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2012, 10:45:47 PM »
You put a *expletive deleted*ing spoiler in a thread title

Not all of us can watch it live

Total jerk move
Fitz

---------------
I have reached a conclusion regarding every member of this forum.
I no longer respect any of you. I hope the following offends you as much as this thread has offended me:
You are all awful people. I mean this *expletive deleted*ing seriously.

-MicroBalrog

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Re: OK, the Lori problem has been resolved...
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2012, 10:49:01 PM »
My apologies, I forgot.

Want to know what happens next week?  :O
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
Everyone satisfied?

followed by  "OH GOD I AM SO SAD I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE'S GONE!"

I don't think it's too hard to figure out.  Rick was still in love with his wife.  Despite  all the cr@p he's put up with.  Despite her infidelity(ies?)

Love isn't logical .... some say it's only a form of insanity.
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
Everyone satisfied?

followed by

"OH GOD I AM SO SAD I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE'S GONE!"

I was screaming "die Lori die"

Darn! you put the spoiler in the thread title? I'm glad I DVR it then watch it, it would like totally stink to have the episode ruined.
Oprah ruined the sixth sense for me, why do people do that? you owe more then a simple apology - you owe Fitz a case of ammo.

Carl's turning into an awesome young man, he ices zombie mom, hits on the only available girl, keeps a level head when under
stress so bad that Rick breaks.

great episode, next week zombie carol?
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in

Oprah ruined the sixth sense for me, why do people do that?

Goodbye, Man Card.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
ooops
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

RoadKingLarry

• friends
I spoiled The sixth sense for my daughter. I'm pretty sure we had just watched it on either broadcast or one of the satellite channels. It had been out of the theater for had to be close to a year by the time we saw it. I think she's still mad about it.

Who is this Orca woman you speak of?
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

SADShooter

• friend
No, I'm not satisfied. She got to die making a heroic sacrifice. The fitting death would have left her isolated and turning into screaming zombie chow after screwing up in one of her epic tantrums. Still glad she's dead, though.

And now, to continue the soap opera theme, on top of leading a group of post-apocalypse survivors, Rick has to cope with being a single dad.
"Ah, is there any wine so sweet and intoxicating as the tears of a hippie?"-Tamara, View From the Porch

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Now we just need to punch the ticket of, "Can't we stay just one more day? I'm in luuuuv...."
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

SADShooter

• friend
Now we just need to punch the ticket of, "Can't we stay just one more day? I'm in luuuuv...."

At the same time my respect for Michonne notched up.
"Ah, is there any wine so sweet and intoxicating as the tears of a hippie?"-Tamara, View From the Porch

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
At the same time my respect for Michonne notched up.

Yeah, she knows stuff. I'll be interested to find out her backstory if they write it into the script.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

SADShooter

• friend
Yeah, she knows stuff. I'll be interested to find out her backstory if they write it into the script.

I watched Talking Dead for the first time, and there was discussion of possible flashback sequences.

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
So, who becomes the fistful of the walking dead now?
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

SADShooter

• friend
So, who becomes the fistful of the walking dead now?

To Ben's point, I think Andrea is leading that race.

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
To Ben's point, I think Andrea is leading that race.

Agreed.

Prediction:
Next episode, Daryl goes out in search of formula, and encounters Merle.
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
I'm still betting on Darryl ending up killing Merle to protect the group.

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
I'm still betting on Darryl ending up killing Merle to protect the group.

I agree, or Merle kills the governor to keep him from killing Darryl.

Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
Thank you sweet zombie Jeebus, Brain-Bisquit is finally gone!!! Only took three effing seasons of her asinine stupidity.

Also so sad about T-dog, I liked him. Is it wrong I thought "but you can only have one Token Black at a time, one of them had to go"?  :P

SADShooter

• friend
Thank you sweet zombie Jeebus, Brain-Bisquit is finally gone!!! Only took three effing seasons of her asinine stupidity.

Also so sad about T-dog, I liked him. Is it wrong I thought "but you can only have one Token Black at a time, one of them had to go"?  :P

He's been the obvious redshirt candidate for a while, surprised he lasted so long. I am a little disappointed the character didn't get developed more fully. We have personal insight on everyone else. He practically spent 3 seasons as a chorus member.

erictank

• friends
I don't think it's too hard to figure out.  Rick was still in love with his wife.  Despite  all the cr@p he's put up with.  Despite her infidelity(ies?)

Love isn't logical .... some say it's only a form of insanity.

Yup. That's WHY Rick was in so much pain over what Lori did to him - he still loved her.

I just watched it last night, and WOW. Talk about being put through the wringer. T-Dog going out like a total hero (and what DID happen to Carol?), and Lori knowing that, thanks to her previous C-section, she had to sacrifice her life for the sake of her baby. I hated what she'd been doing to Rick as much as anyone, but her determination that her baby would survive won some points from me at the end. Hell, Carl stopping Maggie from shooting Lori after she died, because that was something HE had to do! Talk about growing up! Beyond the whole thing with hitting on Beth, I mean. :lol:

And to think there are those who wonder why I watch this show.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
"Despite her infidelity(ies?)"

In her defense, he was dead. Or so she thought. And things hadn't been good between them for some time.

mtnbkr

• friend
"Despite her infidelity(ies?)"

In her defense, he was dead. Or so she thought. And things hadn't been good between them for some time.

And she ended her relationship with Shane as soon as Rick returned.  I don't consider that infidelity.

Chris

AZRedhawk44

• friends
I don't think she's dead.

The director / screenplay writer deliberately chose to not show us Carl shooting his mom.  Maybe he couldn't bring himself to do it, and sent a round into the wall instead.

How difficult is it for a woman to survive a C-section birth without modern medicine?  Then add to that, being left cut open and passed out?

Remember, we still have Hershel alive and he's a veterinarian.  He can still stitch her up.  He's probably done several horse C-sections.

Granted it's extremely unlikely... but she is part of the main cast, listed in the season's opening credits.
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
Anything's possible, but I doubt it.  I think Rick and Carl are the only non-negotiable charcters in this series.  Everyone else might as well be wearing a red shirt.
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”