Author Topic: Israel Under Attack  (Read 115793 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Re: Israel Under Attack
« Reply #1525 on: June 04, 2024, 03:02:11 PM »
Hey everybody, she did a study abroad with Israel and Palestine! She's an expert!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1797634875572523020
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #1526 on: June 04, 2024, 03:11:04 PM »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
― George Orwell, 1984

“Those who believe without reason cannot be convinced by reason.”
― James Randi

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #1527 on: June 04, 2024, 03:21:08 PM »
Hey everybody, she did a study abroad with Israel and Palestine! She's an expert!

"I did not know that."

"That's where it gets gray, right?"

:facepalm:
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

griz

• friend
« Reply #1528 on: June 04, 2024, 03:51:18 PM »
Sometimes I think there's a toggle switch on some folks.  One position is Spout Feelings, and the other position is Think.  There's no middle position, and on some people this switch is stuck.
Sent from a stone age computer via an ordinary keyboard.

JTHunter

• friends
« Reply #1529 on: June 04, 2024, 10:53:15 PM »

Good grief !!  :facepalm:  :rofl:
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #1530 on: June 05, 2024, 07:38:38 AM »
I once ate at an Jewish-owned kosher deli.

That makes me as much of an expert as she is.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1531 on: June 06, 2024, 08:30:06 PM »
Sorry, I have to laugh  :rofl:

Spain’s foreign ministry is warning officials to stop publicly suggesting that Israel is committing “genocide” in Gaza because doing so would provide evidence to validate potential Palestinian asylum claims and they don’t want to take in Palestinian refugees. pic.twitter.com/Wn75eA5HMB
    — AG (@AGHamilton29) May 31, 2024
WHOOPS: Spain Regrets What Recognizing Palestine As a State Means (After Calling for the End of Israel)
https://twitchy.com/amy-curtis/2024/06/06/spain-regrets-recognizing-palestine-as-a-state-n2397024

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
― George Orwell, 1984

― James Randi

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #1532 on: June 07, 2024, 07:24:45 AM »
Sorry, I have to laugh  :rofl:

WHOOPS: Spain Regrets What Recognizing Palestine As a State Means (After Calling for the End of Israel)
https://twitchy.com/amy-curtis/2024/06/06/spain-regrets-recognizing-palestine-as-a-state-n2397024

Well, at least Spain is balancing its rampant anti-Semitism with not being willing to reach out and provide sanctuary to Palestinians.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1533 on: June 07, 2024, 09:56:34 AM »
Miss "I can't be fired" because of DEI got fired and it finally took her treatment of the sister of a Hamas hostage to do it.
And before you ask, yes she's screaming racism
I'm sure MSNBC or a university has already made her an offer though

Controversial progressive pundit Briahna Joy Gray has been fired from The Hill after she appeared to roll her eyes as she interviewed the sister of an Israeli woman taken hostage by Hamas.
Progressive pundit Briahna Joy Gray is fired after her shocking response to sister of Oct 7 Hamas hostage
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13505597/briahna-joy-gray-fired-hill-sister-hamas-hostage.html

« Last Edit: June 07, 2024, 10:14:58 AM by WLJ »
- Calvin and Hobbes

― George Orwell, 1984

― James Randi

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1534 on: June 08, 2024, 08:22:09 AM »
Was attending a "peace festival" when Hamas showed up.
Both her and her BF haven't been seen since.

Shocking moment Israeli student, 25, is kidnapped from desert rave by Hamas militants and separated from her still-missing boyfriend - as her family share footage of her being held in Gaza amid invasion that left the Middle East on the brink of all-out war
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12606047/israeli-student-kidnapped-desert-rave-hamas-family-footage-gaza-missing-boyfriend-invasion-war.html

She was rescued along with 3 others
Seems to be in good condition physically. Mentally? Time will tell.
Her BF is still in captivity

Noa is free! Israel rescues Noa Argamani who was kidnapped by Hamas motorbikers along with three other hostages seven months after they were snatched in deadly October 7 attack
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13508615/Israel-rescues-four-hostages-alive-Gaza-Noa-Argamani-motorbike.html

Edit: said released when I should have said rescued
« Last Edit: June 08, 2024, 09:13:31 AM by WLJ »
- Calvin and Hobbes

― George Orwell, 1984

― James Randi

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #1535 on: June 08, 2024, 08:27:17 AM »
Good. Now that she's free, I hope the IDF goes in and kills her kidnappers. And anyone else complicit in holding her.

Phyphor

• friend
« Reply #1536 on: June 08, 2024, 09:41:30 AM »
Yeah, screw cease fires, hunt Hamas down and finish them.

If you're a kidnapped or complicit in them? Shot on sight.
"You know what's messed-up about taxes?
You don't even pay taxes. They take tax.
You get your check, money gone.
That ain't a payment, that's a jack." - Chris Rock "Bigger and Blacker"
He slapped his rifle. "This is one of the best arguments for peace there is. Nobody wants to shoot if somebody is going to shoot back. " Callaghen, Callaghen, Louis La'mour

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #1537 on: June 08, 2024, 11:00:02 AM »
"If you're a kidnapped"

Huh?

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1538 on: June 08, 2024, 11:01:11 AM »
"If you're a kidnapped"

Huh?

Think he hit d instead of r at the end
- Calvin and Hobbes

― George Orwell, 1984

― James Randi

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #1539 on: June 08, 2024, 11:45:46 AM »
Unconfirmed, but I heard it on the news that these hostages were rescued from "civilian" homes where they were held. Innocent Palestinian civilians, man.

I wouldn't be surprised if the remaining hostages still alive aren't also being held in "civilian homes".
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1540 on: June 08, 2024, 11:50:40 AM »
Unconfirmed, but I heard it on the news that these hostages were rescued from "civilian" homes where they were held. Innocent Palestinian civilians, man.

I wouldn't be surprised if the remaining hostages still alive aren't also being held in "civilian homes".

I haven't looked but would be willing to bet over at MSNBC the headline will read "Innocent Palestinian civilians killed in Israeli raid" with maybe a passing mention of the hostages buried n the article.
- Calvin and Hobbes

― George Orwell, 1984

― James Randi

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #1541 on: June 08, 2024, 11:56:25 AM »
The Israelis must have great intelligence on the ground if they can go in and find the hostages like this.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #1542 on: June 08, 2024, 12:09:15 PM »
I haven't looked but would be willing to bet over at MSNBC the headline will read "Innocent Palestinian civilians killed in Israeli raid" with maybe a passing mention of the hostages buried n the article.

Oddly enough, the MSNBC headline is "4 Israeli hostages, including Noa Argamani, rescued from Gaza."

But, just when you think there's hope... The first paragraph reads...

"Four Israeli hostages who were kidnapped by Hamas from the Nova music festival on Oct. 7 have been rescued, Israeli security forces said, marking the second time in eight months of Israel’s brutal assault on Gaza that hostages have been rescued alive.

No mention of the Hamas slaughter festival that kicked off Israel's response, just mention of their being taken from a music festival. I guess it wasn't brutal.

The number of Israelis killed in the attack isn't mentioned until the last paragraph, and then it's juxtapositioned right beside the claims of "Gaza officials" (that should read Hamas anti-Israeli militants) that 36,000 Gazans have been killed by Israel.

Somehow I suspect that were "Gazan officials" to claim that 1 billion Gazans have been killed by Israel MSNBC would run with it without question.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. *expletive deleted*ck Hamas, *expletive deleted*ck the Gazan people for supporting them, *expletive deleted*ck their screeching and wailing for a cease fire now that they've punched a hornet's nest, and *expletive deleted*ck mouthpieces like MSNBC who parrot the Israel is evil line without question.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #1543 on: June 08, 2024, 12:13:21 PM »
The Israelis must have great intelligence on the ground if they can go in and find the hostages like this.

Of course not! They just go in and slaughter everyone who doesn't look Israeli. After all, that's what "genocide" is all about, no? Killing those who don't look like you.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1544 on: June 08, 2024, 12:15:43 PM »
Oddly enough, the MSNBC headline is "4 Israeli hostages, including Noa Argamani, rescued from Gaza."

But, just when you think there's hope... The first paragraph reads...

"Four Israeli hostages who were kidnapped by Hamas from the Nova music festival on Oct. 7 have been rescued, Israeli security forces said, marking the second time in eight months of Israel’s brutal assault on Gaza that hostages have been rescued alive.

No mention of the Hamas slaughter festival that kicked off Israel's response, just mention of their being taken from a music festival. I guess it wasn't brutal.

The number of Israelis killed in the attack isn't mentioned until the last paragraph, and then it's juxtapositioned right beside the claims of "Gaza officials" (that should read Hamas anti-Israeli militants) that 36,000 Gazans have been killed by Israel.

Somehow I suspect that were "Gazan officials" to claim that 1 billion Gazans have been killed by Israel MSNBC would run with it without question.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. *expletive deleted*ck Hamas, *expletive deleted*ck the Gazan people for supporting them, *expletive deleted*ck their screeching and wailing for a cease fire now that they've punched a hornet's nest, and *expletive deleted*ck mouthpieces like MSNBC who parrot the Israel is evil line without question.

I've been trying to stay away from MSNBC's website for my health as well the health of my monitor and keyboard and anything else in the home office.
- Calvin and Hobbes

― George Orwell, 1984

― James Randi

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #1545 on: June 08, 2024, 12:22:52 PM »
I really wish I had read MSNBC's coverage of the initial Hamas assault on Israel.

But, I'm sure it was couched along the lines of "Brave Hamas Freedom Fighters Strike Blow for Palestinian Independence"

Along with "some Jews died and others were kidnapped, but who cares about them"

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #1546 on: June 08, 2024, 12:26:35 PM »
I have a funny feeling that Israel is going to wipe Gaza off the map.

All of the terrorism apologists are going to go out of their minds over how cruel and ruthless Israel is.

Just harkening back to what I said on October 8.

Don't mean to toot my own horn, but...

nailed it.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #1547 on: June 08, 2024, 04:49:45 PM »
The hostages should not have been rescued. They were alive, so they should have been left where they were to preserve Palestinian lives.

Amr Waked
@amrwaked
·
Follow
Israel killed more than estimated so far 150 Palestinian civilians in an operation to release 4 prisoners of war.
The prisoners were all alive and in good health.
Hamas did not kill any of the 4 POWs.
You CANNOT ignore this!

https://twitchy.com/brettt/2024/06/08/hamas-sympathizers-upset-200-palestinians-killed-to-rescue-four-hostages-n2397098

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #1548 on: June 08, 2024, 04:56:47 PM »
200 Palestinian terrorists/terrorist supporters dead to rescue 4 innocent Israelis?

Sounds proportional to me.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #1549 on: June 08, 2024, 05:03:14 PM »
I also note that "POW" is being thrown around a lot.

I don't know for sure, but I'm pretty sure that except under very limited circumstances, civilians cannot be prisoners of war, they can only be kidnapped hostages.