Author Topic: Israel Under Attack  (Read 53014 times)

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
Re: Israel Under Attack
« Reply #425 on: October 29, 2023, 09:15:35 AM »
Iran is claiming the USA has 5000 troops engaged in the invasion. Take it with a grain of salt of course.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #426 on: October 29, 2023, 12:47:07 PM »
The Gazan Health Ministry, run by, of course, Hamas, is now claiming that over 8,000 Gazans have died since Israel started military operations.

It's also claiming that most of those deaths are women and children.

Fortunately, the Biden administration isn't buying it.

"President Biden and the White House have repeatedly rejected the accuracy of Hamas' casualty statistics, with National Security Council spokesman John Kirby sparring with reporters on the topic last week.

"We all know that the Gaza Ministry of Health is just a front for Hamas, it's run by Hamas, a terrorist organization," Kirby responded. "I've said it myself up here, we can't take anything coming out of Hamas, including the so-called Ministry of Health, at face value."

From Fox News

I'd say... whatever Palestinian children have been killed in the fighting can meet up with the Israeli children Hamas slaughtered in the unprovoked attack that started this war.

It would not surprise me at all if Hamas are killing their own "innocent civilians" in order to boost the body count so as to gain international sympathy & support.

After all, they are all martyrs to the cause, right? They will be blessed by Allah.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #427 on: October 29, 2023, 03:10:32 PM »
Iran is claiming the USA has 5000 troops engaged in the invasion. Take it with a grain of salt of course.

Yep, we pulled those troops out of our Ukraine contingent.  ;/

I did see on the news this morning that Ergodan in Turkey is threatening to declare war on Israel. Considering that Turkey is a member of NATO, I wonder how that would work out?

There's been talk about expelling Turkey in the past, but that might actually make it happen. Especially if he were to start screaming that NATO must now back Turkey in its war against Israel.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #428 on: October 29, 2023, 03:27:21 PM »
Yep, we pulled those troops out of our Ukraine contingent.  ;/

I did see on the news this morning that Ergodan in Turkey is threatening to declare war on Israel. Considering that Turkey is a member of NATO, I wonder how that would work out?

There's been talk about expelling Turkey in the past, but that might actually make it happen. Especially if he were to start screaming that NATO must now back Turkey in its war against Israel.

Ergodan has a habit of running his mouth off in a similar manner to Trump
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #429 on: October 29, 2023, 04:49:43 PM »
Apparently today, 29OCT23, this is what Palestinians are doing in Gaza:

https://twitchy.com/chad-felix-greene/2023/10/29/there-goes-that-narrative-gazans-having-a-day-at-the-beach-challenges-genocide-headlines-n2389163

I haven't found anything as of yet to disprove it.

Interestingly, I saw similar photos emerge from Ukrainian resorts just a couple of weeks ago. (and I'm sure people were doing the same at Russian resorts).

The MSM likes to have people think wars are 24/7 bombing and shooting over every square foot of the countries involved.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #430 on: October 29, 2023, 06:26:38 PM »
Apparently today, 29OCT23, this is what Palestinians are doing in Gaza:

https://twitchy.com/chad-felix-greene/2023/10/29/there-goes-that-narrative-gazans-having-a-day-at-the-beach-challenges-genocide-headlines-n2389163

I haven't found anything as of yet to disprove it.

Interestingly, I saw similar photos emerge from Ukrainian resorts just a couple of weeks ago. (and I'm sure people were doing the same at Russian resorts).

I can only assume the horse hanging out with the people at the beach is an Arabian.... you think?

bob
The MSM likes to have people think wars are 24/7 bombing and shooting over every square foot of the countries involved.

JTHunter

• friends
« Reply #431 on: October 29, 2023, 10:15:17 PM »
I'm not sure but I think it was on Fox News Sunday this morning where the analyst they were interviewing said that Ergodan apparently envisions himself as the next ruler of the Ottoman Empire.
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #432 on: October 29, 2023, 10:58:27 PM »

""If you elect me, your taxes are going to be raised, not cut."
                         - master strategist Joe Biden

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #433 on: October 30, 2023, 09:53:29 AM »
Update on one of Hamas's guests

Kidnapped Shani Louk is dead, her family announces, after 'bone from the base of her skull' is found three weeks after she was abducted by Hamas terrorists and paraded on the back of a truck
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12687753/Kidnapped-Shani-Louk-dead-family-announces-three-weeks-abducted-Hamas-terrorists-Nova-festival-paraded-truck.html
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #434 on: October 30, 2023, 09:58:11 AM »
Oh, and from Cornell U
Jews enforced strict dietary customs. OMG! The horror!

Wonder if it occurred to these people that by their own definition they're illegal setters too.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12687095/Watch-Jews-jihad-coming-FBI-investigate-Cornell-University-messaging-board-vile-anti-Semitic-threats-against-students.html
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #435 on: October 30, 2023, 10:07:57 AM »
If the Jewish House at Cornell stands on "stolen land", then what land does the rest of Cornell, like where the protestors are standing, stand on?
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #436 on: October 30, 2023, 02:40:53 PM »
If the Jewish House at Cornell stands on "stolen land", then what land does the rest of Cornell, like where the protestors are standing, stand on?

Righteous woke land.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #437 on: October 30, 2023, 02:43:44 PM »
Meanwhile, in Russia, an antisemitic website called on Russians in a heavily Muslim area to go to the airport and "greet" Jews on an incoming flight from Israel.

Upwards 1,000 showed up and it basically turned into a riot to the point where the website was begging people to not resort to violence.

Right.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/pro-palestinian-rioters-storm-russian-airport-flood-runway-looking-israeli-flight-officials

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #438 on: October 30, 2023, 09:42:58 PM »

That was my immediate reaction, as well.

Idjits.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #439 on: October 31, 2023, 05:56:39 AM »

At the beginning of this whole debacle someone asked these twitards screaming "sto,en land" that and their answer was that yes, all of the US was stolen,  and if the Natives came to take it back they'd have to let themselves be killed, because the Natives had a right to the land the US is on.

There were quite a few young folks with this particular delusion.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #440 on: October 31, 2023, 07:02:11 AM »
Now this is different
Mice

This is the terrifying moment a pro-Palestine activists empties a box full of mice into a McDonald's before walking off and shouting 'f*** Israel', as horrified diners fled the infested restaurant.

Not sure I would use the word terrifying but considering how I've seen grown people panic at the sight of one mouse well........

Diners waiting for meals in the branch at the Star City leisure complex in Birmingham as the mice - spray painted in the colours of the Palestinian flag - are sent scurrying across the floor.

McDonald's confirmed last night that a 'number of mice' were released into the restaurant and it insisted the branch, now reopened, was 'fully sanitised' after the rodents were removed.

The one-man protest is part of wider calls to boycott McDonald's - who have offered free meals to IDF soldiers - along with Starbucks and Disney, for allegedly favouring Israel during the ongoing conflict.

The clip, captioned 'enjoy your rat burgers', begins with a man holding onto fake number plates that read 'PAIISTN' and 'Free Palestine' as he arrived in his car.

Pro-Gaza activist hurls dozens of LIVE MICE painted in Palestinian flag colours into a Birmingham McDonald's leaving customers screaming - 'because the chain supports Israel'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12690999/pro-Palestine-activist-releases-rats-flag-colours-Birmingham-McDonalds.html
« Last Edit: October 31, 2023, 07:20:39 AM by WLJ »
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #441 on: October 31, 2023, 08:33:36 AM »
Pro-Gaza activist hurls dozens of LIVE MICE painted in Palestinian flag colours into a Birmingham McDonald's leaving customers screaming - 'because the chain supports Israel'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12690999/pro-Palestine-activist-releases-rats-flag-colours-Birmingham-McDonalds.html

I'm pretty sure that should be the Babylon Bee, but then we're living in bizarro world.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #442 on: October 31, 2023, 08:56:11 AM »
It's kinda sad regarding the rewriting of history to promote the woke philosophy. "The British never bombed civilian targets in WW2". This in response to a WW2 comparison used by Shapiro defending collateral damage by Israelis.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1719164630788976932

https://twitchy.com/grateful-calvin/2023/10/31/does-hamas-have-immunity-ben-shapiro-in-heated-exchange-with-activist-at-oxford-university-n2389229

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #443 on: October 31, 2023, 09:03:41 AM »
It's kinda sad regarding the rewriting of history to promote the woke philosophy. "The British never bombed civilian targets in WW2". This in response to a WW2 comparison used by Shapiro defending collateral damage by Israelis.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1719164630788976932

https://twitchy.com/grateful-calvin/2023/10/31/does-hamas-have-immunity-ben-shapiro-in-heated-exchange-with-activist-at-oxford-university-n2389229

- Calvin and Hobbes

Pb

• friend
« Reply #444 on: October 31, 2023, 11:04:56 AM »

Wow.

"Dehousing" was the euphemism the British used.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dehousing

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #445 on: October 31, 2023, 11:32:15 AM »
Wow.

"Dehousing" was the euphemism the British used.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dehousing

As a Kraut, while the nazis had to go, I grew up hearing perspectives from the other side, and what it was like to go through those bombings. And it's interesting that Hitler of all people, for a very long time, told the German military "no" when they wanted to retaliate in-kind. Just part of "the winners write the history", I guess.

https://barnesreview.org/who-started-the-bombing-of-civilians-in-wwii/

Also regarding history, this student is an example of what happens as "living history" dies. I have exactly two relatives still alive that lived through WW2. They were 3 and 5 at the time. We have no more eyewitnesses to things like the Dresden bombings, so it's easy to see how history can be re-written when everyone that lived it is dead. I mean, getting back to Israel, there are a growing number of college students arguing that the holocaust was "not that bad" or even fake.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #446 on: October 31, 2023, 11:36:30 AM »
As a Kraut, while the nazis had to go, I grew up hearing perspectives from the other side, and what it was like to go through those bombings. And it's interesting that Hitler of all people, for a very long time, told the German military "no" when they wanted to retaliate in-kind. Just part of "the winners write the history", I guess.

https://barnesreview.org/who-started-the-bombing-of-civilians-in-wwii/

Also regarding history, this student is an example of what happens as "living history" dies. I have exactly two relatives still alive that lived through WW2. They were 3 and 5 at the time. We have no more eyewitnesses to things like the Dresden bombings, so it's easy to see how history can be re-written when everyone that lived it is dead. I mean, getting back to Israel, there are a growing number of college students arguing that the holocaust was "not that bad" or even fake.

The Germans were bombing cities from day one, just the fact the Allies were better at it doesn't change that.
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #447 on: October 31, 2023, 11:41:31 AM »
Meanwhile in DC

Protesters drenched in fake blood caused chaos in Congress on Tuesday by interrupting Antony Blinken's testimony on Israel to demand a ceasefire in Gaza and call for the U.S. to stop 'supporting genocide'.

Demonstrators called the Secretary of State a 'murderer' who has 'blood on his hands' during the tense start to the hearing on Middle East and Ukraine aid to the Senate Appropriations Committee.

His comments were cut off multiple times by members of the audience waving signs calling for an end to the 'siege' of Gaza.

Blinken and Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin were forced to sit in silence as protesters chanted 'ceasefire now' and held up their hands covered in red paint.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12693421/Gaza-Israel-Antony-Blinken-ceasefire-blood-congress.html

Protesters calling Antony Blinken a 'murderer' and demanding a ceasefire in Gaza derail hearing: Demonstrators are hauled out and put up hands covered in 'blood' in chaos in Congress
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12693421/Gaza-Israel-Antony-Blinken-ceasefire-blood-congress.html
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #448 on: October 31, 2023, 11:47:32 AM »
The Germans were bombing cities from day one, just the fact the Allies were better at it doesn't change that.

See the link. There is an argument to be made between the difference of bombing civilians and civilian collateral damage from bombings.

Pb

• friend
« Reply #449 on: October 31, 2023, 11:49:45 AM »
I admit, the Left in the USA is behaving even worse than my already low expectations.