Author Topic: Israel Under Attack  (Read 53089 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Re: Israel Under Attack
« Reply #500 on: November 06, 2023, 07:29:00 AM »
Drove past another 200 or so people waving Palestinian flags again Yesterday.  These protests here seem to have settled down into a predictable standing on the street corner waving flags and signs.  No more shutting down roads, Jihad flags, or young men doing laps in pickups.

Sort of a tangent, but maybe some things are simmering down because they're not getting the "public support" they thought they would, similar to the tranny movement of the last couple of years.

People put up with or even supported the latter up until they started involving children and demanding people take a knee. Once they got out of hand with their demands, they lost the "moderates". The same with these guys. As more and more calls come out to kill the Jews, the typical suburban liberal that needs a cause is becoming uncomfortable.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #501 on: November 06, 2023, 08:04:29 AM »
Sort of a tangent, but maybe some things are simmering down because they're not getting the "public support" they thought they would, similar to the tranny movement of the last couple of years.

Unfortunately that can have the effect of making the more radical members to want to up the game a bit. For the trannies going so far is out of the norm for them, for the Hamas supporters, and other such groups, among the protesters it would be just another day that in ends in Y. Hope not.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #502 on: November 06, 2023, 08:11:30 AM »
This crap continues much longer and I think I'm going to stick a .38 in the dog box of my car.

If I was in an area were this stuff is occurring I would be looking at something a bit more potent and with a higher capacity than a 38.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2023, 09:15:20 AM by WLJ »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #503 on: November 06, 2023, 08:19:12 AM »

People put up with or even supported the latter up until they started involving children and demanding people take a knee. Once they got out of hand with their demands, they lost the "moderates". The same with these guys. As more and more calls come out to kill the Jews, the typical suburban liberal that needs a cause is becoming uncomfortable.

I doubt it.  The folks standing on the streets of Tampa in hijabs, bhurkas, and throbes are not super concerned about public support.  I think the protests have settled into a more "steady state" here because 1.TPD and HCSO ain't going to put up with very much crap, 2. the optics of a riot don't play as well in the south as they do in some other places, and 3. The real radicals are waiting on the tanks to roll into Gaza before they fire up the energetic protests.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #504 on: November 06, 2023, 08:31:47 AM »
Yeah, I should have differentiated the protestors from the public supporting them. My statement is probably more related to the cheerleaders who support a group rather than the group themselves. Just like moderate people, even gays, speaking out about trans pedophilia, that's more about the people supporting the group becoming uncomfortable with the radicalization of the group.

The radical trannys seem to be doubling down as people question them, and likely all the "from the river to the sea" people will also become even more radical even as their cheerleaders learn exactly what that phrase means and become uncomfortable with what they're supporting, which upsets the groups they support. The trans have their "trans day of vengeance", which we laugh at. Radical Islamists having a "Hamas day of vengeance" is something to take more seriously.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

HankB

• friend
« Reply #505 on: November 06, 2023, 08:32:32 AM »
I think - or at least I hope - that the anti-Israel protests have peaked. I notice that they haven't been joined by the dedicated anti-Semites (shall I Godwin this thread? Nah . . .) who have even less regard for the people in hijabs, burkhas, throbes, and keffiyehs than they do for Jews.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #506 on: November 06, 2023, 08:50:17 AM »
    A woman in Indianapolis intentionally crashed her car into a building with a Jewish symbol. Only turned out the building belonged to Black Hebrew Israelites, an antiSemitic hate group.

She managed to screw up her own hate crime. https://t.co/khPRq1bud7
    — AG (@AGHamilton29) November 5, 2023
https://twitchy.com/laura-w/2023/11/05/woman-messes-up-her-own-hate-crime-n2389451
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #507 on: November 06, 2023, 09:07:37 AM »
When you're dealing with people who believe that they will wake up in heaven surrounded by 72 virgins after getting on a fully loaded school bus while wearing a bomb vest and carrying a gasoline can expect trouble. I mean we weren't expecting 9-11 were we? Now how many of those willing to go this far are in the US right now who knows?
- Calvin and Hobbes

Northwoods

• friend
  • Formerly sumpnz
« Reply #508 on: November 06, 2023, 09:14:11 AM »
Drove past another 200 or so people waving Palestinian flags again Yesterday.  These protests here seem to have settled down into a predictable standing on the street corner waving flags and signs.  No more shutting down roads, Jihad flags, or young men doing laps in pickups.

I'm keeping an eye on the local group's Social Media as the fighting escalates.

And adjusting my truck bag.

Luckily none of that is happening here. 

70 miles south?  It probably is.
Formerly sumpnz

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #509 on: November 06, 2023, 09:23:46 AM »
Luckily none of that is happening here. 

70 miles south?  It probably is.

We had some protesters a few days ago downtown and they blocked one of the river bridges but after yelling and holding signs they went home. Haven't seen anything since other than small groups on some street corners holding signs.
- Calvin and Hobbes

Northwoods

• friend
  • Formerly sumpnz
« Reply #510 on: November 06, 2023, 09:31:55 AM »
We had some protesters a few days ago downtown and they blocked one of the river bridges but after yelling and holding signs they went home. Haven't seen anything since other than small groups on some street corners holding signs.

https://youtu.be/z75DN5r_6H4?si=ZuTVoNt9CGfW0ki0
Formerly sumpnz

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #511 on: November 06, 2023, 09:36:26 AM »
If I was in an area were this stuff is occurring I would be looking at something a bit more potent and with a higher capacity than a 38.

I've got to be careful about what I carry in my car because of where I work.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #512 on: November 06, 2023, 10:22:32 AM »
Wow, there's some Flat Earth level stuff in this
According to this guy there is no photo or video evidence of 10-7 happening and no one knows of any Israelis that had died, "besides other Israelis"

Oct 7/Holocaust Denying TOOL Doubles and TRIPLES Down on Anti-Semitic Posts, Whines About Community Notes
https://twitchy.com/samj/2023/11/06/rife-holocaust-denial-n2389454
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #513 on: November 06, 2023, 11:12:05 AM »
Is anyone else enjoying watching some on the left attack Biden in much the same way they attacked Trump?  [popcorn]
- Calvin and Hobbes

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #514 on: November 06, 2023, 11:12:27 AM »

Agreed.

But where is it NOT happening?
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #515 on: November 06, 2023, 11:17:01 AM »
But where is it NOT happening?
The yellow region:

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #516 on: November 06, 2023, 11:19:40 AM »
The yellow region:
[img width=600]https://i.redd.it/epkzanj77bwz.pn

=D =D =D

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #517 on: November 06, 2023, 11:46:35 AM »
Hamas is now saying 10,000 have died and of course that number is being parroted by many in the MSM. Well it's coming from a reliable source right?
- Calvin and Hobbes

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #518 on: November 06, 2023, 12:50:38 PM »
Hamas is now saying 10,000 have died and of course that number is being parroted by many in the MSM. Well it's coming from a reliable source right?
I'm not saying Hamas' numbers are legit, but having seen pictures and video from Gaza it also it isn't hard to imagine a lot of people have been killed.  Blowing up a crowded city tends to do that.

Of course, Hamas hides behinds human shields for a reason.  They certainly don't mind a few dead Palestinians.

Northwoods

• friend
  • Formerly sumpnz
« Reply #519 on: November 06, 2023, 01:20:25 PM »
I've got to be careful about what I carry in my car because of where I work.

I’m going to guess that Janicki has a rule against guns on the property, but likely doesn’t enforce it unless the person is a legit problem.  Northrop almost certainly has a prohibition.
Formerly sumpnz

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #520 on: November 06, 2023, 02:06:54 PM »

Hamas would know, they shot most of them.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #521 on: November 06, 2023, 06:09:28 PM »
Babylon Bee
I know it's getting harder and harder to tell sometimes.

Here's A List Of All The Pro-Palestine Protesters Who Are Being Prosecuted For Attempting To Storm The White House
https://babylonbee.com/news/heres-a-list-of-all-the-pro-palestine-protesters-who-are-being-prosecuted-for-attempting-to-storm-the-white-house

Biden Checks His Latest Poll Numbers To See If Israel Still Has Right To Defend Itself
https://babylonbee.com/news/biden-checks-latest-poll-numbers-to-see-if-israel-still-has-right-to-defend-itself
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #522 on: November 07, 2023, 10:24:22 AM »
Pride flag ‘did not last long’ at pro Palestine protest in London
https://youtube.com/shorts/-YFlJ89Yqq4?si=i_fXeISlJssizAhe

Imagine that
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #523 on: November 07, 2023, 03:32:01 PM »
Harvard Installs Jew Detectors At All Entrances
https://babylonbee.com/news/harvard-installs-jew-detectors-at-all-entrances

Babylon Bee BTW
- Calvin and Hobbes

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #524 on: November 07, 2023, 03:49:22 PM »
For Your Situational Awareness