Author Topic: Israel Under Attack  (Read 53082 times)

dogmush

• friend
Re: Israel Under Attack
« Reply #550 on: November 09, 2023, 12:04:01 PM »
Excluding our own politicians, the US has not been super successful at clandestine assassinations.

Pb

• friend
« Reply #551 on: November 09, 2023, 12:07:58 PM »
Well, that is a good point for sure.

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #552 on: November 09, 2023, 12:08:15 PM »
Walk softly and carry a big stick is so passé.

Empires are rapacious.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #553 on: November 09, 2023, 12:09:23 PM »
Excluding our own politicians, the US has not been super successful at clandestine assassinations.
Would you know it if we had been?

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #554 on: November 09, 2023, 12:47:05 PM »
Would you know it if we had been?

If we had been so many bad guys wouldn't die of old age.

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #555 on: November 09, 2023, 12:53:22 PM »
If we had been so many bad guys wouldn't die of old age.
Only if our definition of "bad guy" lined up with theirs.

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #556 on: November 09, 2023, 12:59:07 PM »
Tangentially related: pro-Palestinian protestors at Colt's Manufacturing plant:

https://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/local/protesters-demonstrate-outside-colt-manufacturing-in-west-hartford/3144926/

Protesters blocked the entrance to the Colt Manufacturing building in West Hartford on Thursday morning as part of a nationwide demonstration.

People from several groups came together as a part of the nationwide call to action called "Shut it Down for Palestine."

They had signs that said, “Stop Arming Genocide” and “Shut it Down for Palestine" and dozens blocked four entrances to the company while workers were arriving Thursday morning.

Protesters across the country picketed at companies that they say profit from the war in the Middle East.

I note that they did not object to these same companies profiting from the war in Ukraine.
""If you elect me, your taxes are going to be raised, not cut."
                         - master strategist Joe Biden

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #557 on: November 09, 2023, 01:23:31 PM »
I bet they didn't protest the Taliban funneling TONS of US weapons to Gaza once Uncle Dodders completely his terrified rush out of Afghanistan.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #558 on: November 09, 2023, 01:49:39 PM »
Had no clue anything happened on Oct 7th

'I need to be more clued up': Students quizzed at pro-Palestine protest reveal how little they know about Israel-Hamas conflict - and aren't even aware that terror group launched bloody slaughter on October 7
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12729893/students-protest-palestinians-not-seen-proof-hamas-invasion-israel-october.html

From what I'm seeing in some YT videos they're not alone in that.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #559 on: November 09, 2023, 02:18:34 PM »
Tangentially related: pro-Palestinian protestors at Colt's Manufacturing plant:

https://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/local/protesters-demonstrate-outside-colt-manufacturing-in-west-hartford/3144926/

I note that they did not object to these same companies profiting from the war in Ukraine.

Someone should show them the video from Panama.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #560 on: November 09, 2023, 02:40:44 PM »
I bet they didn't protest the Taliban funneling TONS of US weapons to Gaza once Uncle Dodders completely his terrified rush out of Afghanistan.

I'm not convinced, yet, that much if any of the gear we left in Afghanistan has made it's way to Gaza.
Much of the US style kit I'm seen in photos could have been captured Israeli kit and they did capture a bunch. A dead giveaway is if an M4 with what appears to be Meprolight optics it's more than likely Israeli. Tavors, Israeli. M4s with iron sights or optics like ACOGs and whatnot could be either.

Edit: Fixed a fat finger error
« Last Edit: November 09, 2023, 06:37:54 PM by WLJ »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #561 on: November 09, 2023, 03:15:03 PM »
Hezbollah sniper taking shots at IDF forces, supposedly on the lebanese-Israeli border.  It doesn't work out well for him.  Warning, this is a bit graphic.

https://twitter.com/HeartsForIsrael/status/1721376898100379674
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #562 on: November 09, 2023, 03:35:06 PM »
Hezbollah sniper taking shots at IDF forces, supposedly on the lebanese-Israeli border.  It doesn't work out well for him.  Warning, this is a bit graphic.

https://twitter.com/HeartsForIsrael/status/1721376898100379674

Is he even aiming?
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #563 on: November 09, 2023, 03:43:20 PM »
In the comments

"That must be the new Israeli Army FAFO rocket."

Something doesn't ring right with this though

One as I said above it appears he not even aiming
Two The zoom out was perfectly timed.
Three The cameraman didn't even flinch as if the camera was on a presetup tripod

Staged?
- Calvin and Hobbes

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #564 on: November 09, 2023, 04:20:37 PM »
Staged?  Possibly.  It does look a little odd.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

AZRedhawk44

• friends
« Reply #565 on: November 09, 2023, 04:30:38 PM »
Staged?  Possibly.  It does look a little odd.

Or recorded from a greater distance and cropped with image stabilization software after the fact.

Honestly, if you were 100 yards away with my Insta360 and even if you jumped and flinched, it'd be about as stable as this image.  That thing has insane image stabilization capabilities.  Butter-smooth when riding a motorcycle offroad over some big rocks and ruts.
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #566 on: November 09, 2023, 05:21:55 PM »
I'm not convinced, yet, that much if any of the gear we left in Afghanistan has made it's way to Gaza.
Much of the US style kit I'm seen in photos could have been captured Israeli kit and they did capture a bunch. A dead giveaway is if an M4 with what appears to be optics it's more than likely Israeli. Tavors, Israeli. M4s with iron sights or optics like ACOGs and whatnot could be either.

Why do you say that?

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #567 on: November 09, 2023, 06:33:27 PM »
Why do you say that?

WTH. I must of fat fingered something and meprolight disappeared because I remember making sure I worded it that way.

That was suppose to say

A dead giveaway is if an M4 with what appears to be Meprolight optics it's more than likely Israeli

The Israeli's are a big user of Meoprolight optics Meprolight being Israeli and all
- Calvin and Hobbes

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #568 on: November 09, 2023, 07:32:46 PM »
Yeah, that makes more sense.

👍

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #569 on: November 10, 2023, 09:00:06 AM »
Hey man, it's not the fault of the "journalist" that he had a grenade on him!

https://twitchy.com/brettt/2023/11/09/wapo-columnist-explains-why-photojournalist-might-be-carrying-a-grenade-n2389622

For context, it appears that more than one "journalist" with some connection to CNN was with Hamas on 07OCT.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #570 on: November 10, 2023, 10:44:44 AM »
College student who has been doxxing Jews is crying that she's being doxxed after she called a Jew a kike. She's now claiming that she never used that word, but instead only called the Jew (I use "the Jew" because I'm unsure if the victim is male or female) a "c*unt", because hey, that's no big deal.

I notice some people are saying that it's unclear what she said, but in the video I watched, I'm pretty sure I heard, and saw mouth movements for "kike" before I even read that it was the slur she used. Anyway, we are seriously paralleling brownshirt times right now. On the other hand, I'm kinda enjoying the company of the Jews, as I was getting a little lonely from when they were only doing this stuff to old American white men. Also, it seems this means we can start using derogatory names for other groups (besides like crackers and krauts and stuff) again, right ?

https://twitchy.com/samj/2023/11/10/gad-saad-student-who-called-jewish-student-a-kke-n2389639
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #571 on: November 10, 2023, 11:04:51 AM »
College student who has been doxxing Jews is crying that she's being doxxed after she called a Jew a kike. She's now claiming that she never used that word, but instead only called the Jew (I use "the Jew" because I'm unsure if the victim is male or female) a "c*unt", because hey, that's no big deal.

I notice some people are saying that it's unclear what she said, but in the video I watched, I'm pretty sure I heard, and saw mouth movements for "kike" before I even read that it was the slur she used. Anyway, we are seriously paralleling brownshirt times right now. On the other hand, I'm kinda enjoying the company of the Jews, as I was getting a little lonely from when they were only doing this stuff to old American white men. Also, it seems this means we can start using derogatory names for other groups (besides like crackers and krauts and stuff) again, right ?

https://twitchy.com/samj/2023/11/10/gad-saad-student-who-called-jewish-student-a-kke-n2389639

- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #572 on: November 10, 2023, 11:15:18 AM »
Masses of pro-Palestine protesters took to the streets of New York City and made their way to the New York Times building, criticizing their coverage of the war in Israel.

Ironic since it's been quite pro Palestine and mostly anti-Israel as far as I'm aware. But I guess you can't be pro-Palestine and/or anti-Israel enough for some people.

Earlier in the day, New York City high school students, parents and teachers participated in a walk out protest calling for a ceasefire.

Organized by groups such as Teachers Unite, NYC Educators for Palestine and Palestinian Youth Movement, the students walked out of class and gathered at Bryant Park.

Crowds chanted, 'From river to the sea, Palestine will be free,' a phrase used to call for a Palestinian takeover of the land between the Jordan River and the Mediterranean Sea, which includes Israel.

'We've called on people to walk out of work. We have called on people to walk out of their schools. Many people have responded to that call,' said Munir Marwan of the Palestinian Youth Movement to CBS New York.

Pro-Palestinian protesters storm the New York Times building, vandalizing the façade - as hundreds of high schoolers and teachers walk out of class in protest of Gaza bombings
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12732299/Pro-Palestinian-protesters-took-New-York-Times-building-hundreds-high-schoolers-teachers-walked-class-protest-Gaza-bombings.html
« Last Edit: November 10, 2023, 11:41:49 AM by WLJ »
- Calvin and Hobbes

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #573 on: November 10, 2023, 11:22:01 AM »
Wow... NYC school students walking out to demand a ceasefire!

Israel will surely see the error of its ways now!

;/
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #574 on: November 10, 2023, 11:28:44 AM »
They demand a ceasefire while chanting "From river to the sea" which would require the extermination of Israel
« Last Edit: November 10, 2023, 12:12:13 PM by WLJ »
- Calvin and Hobbes